It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TLC "A Wedding Story"-Gazrok's, Tape Request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi all!

Well, I've started the arduous task of making some VHS copies of the program. For those who didn't know, I recently got married, and our wedding was featured on this show.

Many have expressed interest in seeing it, but missed it. I'd like to start a tape mailing rotation. Basically, a list is made, and I send out a couple copies to people. They watch it, then send it to the next people on the list, then they watch it, send it to the next, etc. They'll be a separate list for each copy I send out. Basically, it'll be first come, first on the list. Keep in mind (for our foreign friends) it is in the US VHS format...(not PAL/SECAM, etc.) Please respond with PUT ME ON THE LIST! etc. I'll follow up with all via U2U for shipping info, etc. I'll likely send out about 3 copies, so 3 lists...maybe more as I make them....

Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I know this is a rarely viewed forum, but sheesh!!! Anyhoo, for those interested, the episode will be re-aired June 14th, at 2pm EST...on TLC (The Learning Channel).

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, as I'm unemployed right now, I'll be able to catch that, save S&H.
Nice to hear from you Gaz.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ah, good. I had been looking for a re-air date. I will try and catch it then to save you some hassle with shipping, etc. If I miss it (again!) I'll hit you up for a spot on the list. Thanks!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Please put me on the list.

Peace,
BG

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why not digitize it and host it somewhere....then we can download it?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
yea we should do dreamlands idea

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Ahh...apparently you are unaware of my limited finances, hehe....
I do have a few buddies who could do this for me, but it's really at "their" discretion as to "when" they'll actually get around to it....
If anyone here, would like to do it...just let me know.

But, Beergoggles is first on the list. Best thing to do is e-mail me as to a shipping address (home, work, etc.)

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
thanks for the head's up gaz!
I've marked the date on my calendar and will be watching, box of kleenex in hand of course...i just love weddings

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Ahh...apparently you are unaware of my limited finances, hehe....
I do have a few buddies who could do this for me, but it's really at "their" discretion as to "when" they'll actually get around to it....
If anyone here, would like to do it...just let me know.

But, Beergoggles is first on the list. Best thing to do is e-mail me as to a shipping address (home, work, etc.)

It really isnt that hard...and if you know somebody with a Video Card with SVideo In or CoAX In then you can do it for free. Just set the Out from the VCR to either In on the card. Then just set the software to record. You could even host it on my site if you wanted too. I dont use it for anything else.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm familiar with HOW to do it, I simply don't have the equipment, and I have more priority issues to spend money on (such as catching up from being out of work for a month)..... At least I'm working now....

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When the broadcast comes around I will happily tape and encode it. Someone yell at me (u2u or email) so I don't forget to record it. I wrote it in my calendar but that assues I actually check the thing!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks!!!

I'll have to remind ya....

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
yeah gaz, make sure you bump this thread on June 14th
the kids are gonna be home from school, so I will definitely make time to watch, but like spectre even though i wrote it on my calendar, doesn't mean i will remember to look at the calendar on that date.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'll bump it once now...Monday, 2pm est is when it airs....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, hell... I'll u2u to get put on the list. I had someone checked the VCR downstairs and it didn't work. I had forgotten to get it reset after our power went off over the weekend. Sorry, folks.

I could not find a future air-date either.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You must live near me, our whole grid went down for hours... (which is why I couldn't bump it)..

You don't realize how much we rely on power until it goes out... Man, no AC in FL really sucked....

top topics

join