It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus responsible for the SF outbreak?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It doesn't say anything in the verse you provided about pigs with a virus. Only pigs with demons.

Everything will effect 2000 at some point and many things have seen 2000 and surpassed the number.

Did Jesus do this, too?
e-mail spamming case that targeted more than 2,000 U.S. colleges

mmmm. Pork. It's what I'm having for dinner.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The government loves to play with deadly diseases. If this crosses with TB somehow we're in for even more trouble. I don't think this is from Jesus (The schematic design yes, the cause no) but from the government. It may be a sign of the times, but not nothing the government hasn't already done.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Is Jesus responsible for the SF outbreak?

What will we come up with next....

No, he is not resp[onsible, he has been dead for two thousand odd years and as far as I know, he never went anywhere near Mexico

Sheesh

I wonder if Jesus is responsible for people writing ridiculous threads

[edit on 30/4/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The main theme of this entire website is to deny ignorance so I am going to deny your ignorance. You don't believe chemtrails. Why all the skepticism besides the meteorological aspect?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well to sum it up as quickly as i can.
Is Jesus responsible for the SF outbreak? Well probably Jesus Fernandez was an illegal alien from mexico that brought it over into the USA. I do not know what all your bible stuff is for. If it is all his fault or not i do not know.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Is Jesus responsible for swine flu ?
What are you smoking , my partner would love some

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Interesting theory but alas extremely unlikely,
If you do a bit of research before posting such nonsense you would know that Influenza kills approx 40, 000 people worldwide each year.
So just because a new strain is identified it does not signify a major human catastrophe or that it is a disaster of Biblical proportion or origin for that matter.
Consider SARS or Avian Flu, each have killed less than 1000 people worldwide.
Now consider the world financial meltdown and news recently released that Chrysler has filed for Bankruptcy with potentially lots more to follow, especially when the next quarterlies start coming in soon.
What better news item could be conjored up to keep the worlds attention diverted from the incompetent governments and pure GREED of the corporatocracy than to keep them "running scared"
You may as well say GOD started all of the Australian and Californian forest fires because there was a burning bush in the Bible.

PEACE,
RK

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join