It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus responsible for the SF outbreak?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It could be very well so according to Mark.

11A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." 13He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

It seems that Jesus did a good job by drowning the demon/virus infected pigs. But the passage says that the herd of pigs numbered ABOUT two thousand -- it doesn't mention the EXACT number, which turned out to be 2009. Nine virus-carrying piggies got away, for Jesus believed the leader of the evil spirits that there are only two thousand of them -- or Jesus could count only to one hundred.

The Vatican did forgive John Lennon recently for claiming that Beatles were more popular than Jesus not knowing that Jesus himself spoke through John Lennon to warn people about his mistake that allowed 9 demon/virus-infected pigs to get away.

The number nine appeared repeatedly in Lennon's life, leading some (himself included) to believe the number was of metaphysical significance, as evidenced by the facts that:
Lennon was born on October 9, 1940.

His son Sean was also born October 9 (1975).

Brian Epstein first saw Lennon and the Beatles at the Cavern on November 9, 1961, and secured their recording contract with EMI on May 9, 1962.

On the cover of Walls and Bridges, there is a painting of Lennon's from when he was eleven years old of a football player with a big "9" on his shirt.

In addition to "#9 Dream", Lennon constructed the sound collage "Revolution 9", and he also wrote the song "One After 909".

John met Yoko on November 9, 1966; 9 years after he met Paul McCartney, and 9 years before the birth of Sean.

Anyway, another Biblical prophecy came to be to touch our times as a reminder to stay humble and repent as often as possible, for "Our Lord is to come, the Almighty."

[edit on 4/27/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think that is a verrrrry big stretch.

But I do believe this incident is a "wake-up" call to everyone. Pandemics can and will happen.. it is just a matter of time and were overdue.

The current events of the last year hitting all at the same time is really starting to wake me up for sure.

We so forget about the possibilities of bad crap when things go well. Both the economy and this flu outbreak could be much much worse.... and one of these days it will be.. and that day could be soon.

Time to prepare.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
But you are forgetting that he most me hating birds too as the swain virus is a combination of both.

The pigs is just the link.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Seriously...??

I've heard it all today.... all theories for the swine flu

Chemtrails, Aliens, zombies and Now JESUS???

I mean come on man,...... :shk: :shk:

[edit on 27/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

HHAHAA Yes and you are going to hell! So pack your bags!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How do we know that it wasnt John Lennon that gave us the flu. Paul is kind of a smarmy bastard, maybe it was him. No, No, It had to be Ringo because he kind of looks like a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
I think that is a verrrrry big stretch.

The prophecy is interrim one before the Nostradamus folks manage to find the Quatrain where it says that Nostradamus saw it coming. Than it becomes an official, secular prophecy. Meanwhile, we can use the Book of The Holy Stretch also known as the Bible and its prophetic content -- the #1 bestseller ABOUT one billion Roman Catholics worldwide quote from often.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Wow. That is not a constructive way of thinking. You can basically play connect the dots with anything you want. You can do this with anything! This new flu strain is a virus. It's not caused by demons or john lennon or jesus. People in medieval times thought that demons caused people to be sick and they would sometimes drill a hole into a persons skull to let said demons out. Take a breath and think logically. No offense intended here and if john lennon's ghost did do this.... i have so many questions.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Redeemer]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
reply to post by stander

Wow. That is not a constructive way of thinking. You can basically play connect the dots with anything you want. You can do this with anything! This new flu strain is a virus. It's not caused by demons or john lennon or jesus. People in medieval times thought that demons caused people to be sick and they would sometimes drill a hole into a persons skull to let said demons out. Take a breath and think logically. No offense intended here and if john lennon's ghost did do this.... i have so many questions.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Redeemer]

I never said that John Lennon caused anything. Peruse the OP once again.

Yes, I "can basically play connect the dots with anything" I want, but you can't, coz you would have already done it.

13He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

The suspected number of deaths rose to 149 in Mexico, the epicenter of the outbreak with nearly 2,000 people believed to be infected.

BTW, you are not trying to tell me that there are prophecies that don't "connect the dots" the way you see it, are you? Or are there? If so, entertain me.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yeah it's true. jesus rhymes with bleakus which doesnt' rhyme with dark. darth vader was dark. the sky is also dark. the sky links us back to luke skywalker. and the norse believed in valkyries. valkyrie is a word and so is jesus so it all makes sense now.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yes, I "can basically play connect the dots with anything" I want, but you can't, coz you would have already done it.

Why would I want to make something out of nothing? It's amazing what the mind can conceive. We often delude ourselves in to believing things and seeing things that aren't even there and never were. I can play connect the dots, every one can. Our ancestors looked up to the sky and saw many things in the stars. What constellations will you make?

BTW, you are not trying to tell me that there are prophecies that don't "connect the dots" the way you see it, are you? Or are there? If so, entertain me.

I'm not sure I fully understand this question but I'll try my best to answer. I don't pay attention to prophecies. If some thing is going to happen, it is going to happen and there is nothing I can do to change it. Why put any stock in such a thing? Often prophecies are so vague that they can mean almost anything and can be interpreted in many ways.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

There is a lot of mistranslations, mistransliterations and missed words that likely were not even translated, by design or not i cant say without an invisibility suit and time machine..of which i believe currently exist somewhere by now. They just aint tellin us..

To blame anything on jesus is silly, or the devil. Because frankly they stand for two forces in the universal or rather..up in space somewhere, and another force. And between them they shed good or bad emotions in our mentalities. That seems to directly affect our daily workings, which is why cheap and non cheap newspapers and mags have zodiac sections and history had its sages and mages.

Jesus to me is a savior as he examples the technology by his very lifes example. And he fortells the future in stuning and eery similarty with the real. But its much then like paradolia where one starts to see faces or figures in rock or burnt toast. I believe truly on a purely Dr.who level of thought. That if these patterns are connected then it has something to do with ions and electrons.
And perhaps it is our dead making art or even living humans that found psychospirituality perhaps without realizing the earth was impacted. like making waves in invisible pools of energy that affects matter over time.

Think of crop circles, energy creates those images, all encoding Pi or some other multi-dimensional artistry or even schamatica. (if i had a ship, id name it, -Rattlefar Schematica-

And that is my point exactly. The bible was assembled under the belief and rumor that it would teach us that we should allow ourselves to be bled by leeches, and drained of our sins..litterally of course back then. and still this devience of thought lives on..sadly.

but i know most religionists are not insane beyond what they term as worldly, they have nice houses, successful edified assumedly "god" given lives by supporting the dream that they believe there god has delivered to them, and we are seeing today the unravelling effects of this combined with other interesting "prophecy like events" like a terrible and beautiful story underway. And no time recently i arrived to ask what is the dream but a self deception. Because physicly in the dream world, your brain releases hallucinatories, already stocked and developed from birth every night..and they in turn mix while sleeping with random parts of the brain and dreams get vivid i think as physicly this dripping between fat cells and nerve point occur. And with nothing real in the Awake input center, in defaults to random memory or even premonition mode creating the dream. This is lizard brain. Shopping eating breathing..lizard brain. hunting, living staticly, never changing..lizard brain again. Faith then can dangerously fall into lizard brain while awake. Especially blind faith. A systeem that does not check itself is eventually going to go monopolar and fade faster, thanks to entropy. meaning satan..a great religious metaphore, or the snake eating its own tail. a self induced curse. everyone is lost. because they mix up there dream state with there awake state. The dream state is a function of a form of drunkeness. And therefor by simple soundwaves can be altered. As the I-dose program which i dont reccomend..exists as example.

what is sadder still is that dark forces seek to manipulate and do, daily with your simple easily controlled brainstates preselected and maliable. Just say no.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i dont mean to be off topic or anything... but ummmmmmm is this a joke?
are you being serious with this thread?

i mean honestly lmfaoooooooo i think i seen it all now... i finally have... there is nothing that can surprise me anymore thanks to some of the threads on this site.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure I fully understand this question but I'll try my best to answer. I don't pay attention to prophecies.

If you don't pay attention to prophecies, how come you hang around the Prophecies Forum?

Now Jesus and the herd of about 2000 pigs has been re-directed to the Skunk Works forum. Time to feed the Chupacabra . . .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander

I'm not sure I fully understand this question but I'll try my best to answer. I don't pay attention to prophecies.

If you don't pay attention to prophecies, how come you hang around the Prophecies Forum?

Now Jesus and the herd of about 2000 pigs has been re-directed to the Skunk Works forum. Time to feed the Chupacabra . . .

Simply passing through and reading the new threads my friend. Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
reply to post by stander

There is a lot of mistranslations, mistransliterations and missed words that likely were not even translated . . .

That's very true as you provided a nice example:

Think of crop circles, energy creates those images, all encoding Pi or some other multi-dimensional artistry or even schamatica.

The "energy" meant to lock up two events. What would be the extension of Pi___?

Well the design is round, it appears in wheat which flour is made of . . .
How about Pi(zza)?

Formally correct, but pizza is hardly informative. How about PI(G)?

Where is the rest of the herd Mark talked about?

i.treehugger.com...

Here is the problem: "swine flew" or "swine flu?"
Jesus spoke Aramic, he wasn't "flewent" in English -- lost in translation.

I like the cereal prophecies. I mean the ceREAL PROPHECIES.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Dude.

Could it be designs to create a self rotating machine..?
The G synbolizing maybe the effect, like a 6 or 9, circles with tails as though in motion?

Ive for a long thought of the crop circles a warning and perhaps even designs. It was not until i saw the Crop circle ship page that i wass confirmed they were schematics.

So a series of chambers, resonating with electricity, magnetism? and gases or fluid create anomalies which create lift, vortex's, or propulsion? maybe even dimensional or time travel??

sounds cool to me..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality..
i dont mean to be off topic or anything... but ummmmmmm is this a joke?
are you being serious with this thread?

i mean honestly lmfaoooooooo i think i seen it all now... i finally have... there is nothing that can surprise me anymore thanks to some of the threads on this site.

Reality, wake up to the reality:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could Barack Hussein Obama be the so-called antichrist that the bible speaks of? Are other prophecies such as nostradamus pointing to several head figures actually pointing to one individual with the combined names of them all?

Who is your pen pal? Snow White?

The prophecy regarding the identity and the time of the coming of the Unclean has been lost to the time, but not forever.

How did it the trouble really start south of the Mexican border?

Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported.

Archeology digs, comes with old stuff reaching as far as the Biblical times. Getting the picture? It takes a mild handshake for the antichrist to pass the virus of death.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Paul MacCartney wrote "One After 909" man.

One line posts not being allowed is stupid.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Hail ,Mozzy, the Light Bringer!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join