It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we should have already closed the border with Mexico!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

I dont think Americans would go into the country where this all started. Makes no sense. Americans are more likely to hunker down and try to ride it out than go to Mexico.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sorry, imho, we should have closed the border long long ago. I think there is alot of other illnesses that come from Mexico and other countries as well. Really, look at how many cases of TB were brought in.

If one really wants into this country legally, they would not care to have up to date vaccines and current health certificates.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's hard to say. You might be surprised at the sheer numbers of US citizens regularly going to Mexico for drugs, medical and dental care - for many it's the only health care they get and are quite happy with it.

If they close the border it would cause huge numbers of people coming back and overwhelming medical services and pharmacies on the US side of the border and many of them are already overwhelmed. I'm not just talking about Tijuana and large border towns like Nogales. Even tiny little Mexican border towns are full of US citizens utilizing their cheaper medical services and pharmacies.

I wouldn't want to get stuck abroad if they close down the borders. I wonder how much warning they would give if they decide to do so?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I’m sick and tired of paying for MORE welfare junkies in this country.

Now they want to kill us

How about an AF 1 flyover along the boarder for a photo of tthe plane with 1,000's of sick illegals crossing into the USA!
That would make a good postcard.

Boy are we stupid

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bejing

So the child that died in Houston came across the border on the 10th to 11th of this month? If this is the case and it was bad enough in Mexico for the family to come across to get healthcare at that point then the question has to be......how many cases have happened like this along the border? How many have crossed the border for medical care?
CLOSE THE BORDER NOW!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join