It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is next? Asteroid impact?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We seem to be slowing using up the list of catastrophies that can happen to us. What will be the next major world catastrophy after the Flu? Post your prediction here!

I am predicting it will be an Asteroid or Comet impact. If we all die now we will miss all the fireworks in 2012

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Xeven]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Xeven]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Oh, I think we'll make it, don't worry we will be around for 2012, maybe not all that are alive today, but humanity will.

Swine flu is being over emphasized as the end of the world.

Asteroid or Comet impact, well there shouldn't be any in the near to distant future, well none that we have found yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

My vote goes for the eruption of Yellowstone's volcano. We need a good ELE to spice things up.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

This is based upon studying predictions and linking them all, astronomical and seismic data, along with the magnetic field decrease, and Bible codes.

My vote goes like this. There may be an impact event this year that might trigger a tsunami or the ice shelf may just fall through. Either way I think global flooding. Also famine and food shortage in isolated instances before that, but the flooding might just make things worse. Followed by Yellowstone exploding in 2010, and then Eta Carinae(biggest star in galaxy and not WR104) exploding in 2010 as well. World War III between mid 2009 and 2010. Volcanic activity will definitely increase as planet x approaches. UFO increases abound, perhaps they will reveal themselves to humanity by 2009/2010 time frame. NWO starts before or around this time, and the UN will have full control. More earthquakes in 2009 2010 2011 along with a second impact event and another volcanic eruption. By 2011 meteor showers should have impacted the world and America will be quite not the same in stature or landscape. New diseases that will plague us abound perhaps even from the impacts. (The best virus comes from up there as then nothing here would be immune.) Nuclear wars or launches throughout the years listed so far. By 2012, solar maximum and solar flare. Only it will hurt us too, winds of more than 300mph on a REGULAR BASIS, out of wack weather patterns and by now the Winged Planet will be here. All of this followed by a third impact of extinction level event capability, while Nibiru is here triggering pole shift. Before this a certain peace-maker will no longer be looked upon as what he claimed to be, and people will be chipped and tracked and they must worship him. That will trigger this. If not this way then starting from 2012 through 2028. If Israel or Iran attack each other early this year, it will probably play out the first way.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Choose freely from the long list of doom,it is endless. Wars,vulcanoes,earthquakes,tsunamis, famine, draught and ctr and ctr. Sadly list is long. Just keep in mind that there were much much tougher times and people still lived on.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That is very true, but not if all of these things are happening at once or in close proximity to each other. Just because we have technology doesn't put us unable to participate in what the ancients did with spirituality and prophecies. Too many things point to 2012 as an important year whether it is the End of days year remains to be seen but this is one of a few outcomes that will play out depending on us.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
hi all.

My own take on "tomorrow" is for Yellowstone.

My father came to me in a dream, last fall [2008] and he told me, "2010 will be VERY Cold"!
Yellowstone, or another supervolcano[s] could make "volcanic winter" out of our climate.

Oh, the earth will abide, but our civilization, I think, while it has some ability to "self-heal", in case of some disaster, there is a tipping point
where it all could come apart! Where are you going to get those batteries for that flashlight when they all come from china and the ships are not shipping anymore?!

freestone

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

There is a reason for all things my friend. I don't believe in dead loved ones coming to us, but that matches with my prediction. Perhaps the loved one's conscious state is in the hands of God right now and he's giving a warning. I'm not saying that the dead can contact us, but that when we die we die and our spirit lays with God until Resurrection. This is not for religious sake but for that and the spirit of prophecy which in turn does lie in Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Neutron Star SGR J1550-5418. I probably should start a new thread on this because it is so huge it is actually starting to freak me out.

The Earth is being whacked daily by galactic cosmic rays (hence the fragmentation of the magnetosphere) being generated by this Neutron Star.

It is headed straight for us.

All data is being blocked. I want to know it's location right now, and I can't find it.

On January 22 was the initial blast that whacked us. It was 60,000 light years away at that time (which takes a couple of years to reach us) and the magnetosphere has been under such extreme stress since that time, the rays have been fairly constant.

One can see the effects just about anywhere on Earth right now. Go outside the next time the sun is shining and the intensity is so strong because you are being exposed to the radiation. I am actually wondering if what people are calling influenza is actually radiation poisoning.

Another effect is of course the worldwide weather anomalies.

And the sun. I don't know what the heck is happening with the sun's positioning. It is wildly moving around day-to-day. I know this sounds crazy but I live on a farm and spend a lot of time outdoors. I watch the sun's glow each day and at the same time it is completely different. The shadows from the sun through the trees are askew. And I know my trees are not moving.

Could be a magnetic pole shift, and I am sure this is occuring to a certain extent, but this does not explain the wild positioning i am seeing of the sun.

This is serious folks.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Correction: I meant to say 30,000 light years away.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is some info on an asteroid:

www.newscientist.com...

It orbits backwards. Weird.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't know if that will hit us in 2012 or not but it could be hitting us anywhere between 2009 and 2012. If not then starting from 2012 on through 2019. If not then, then 2028 but the End of Time cannot start after 2028. It must conclude. It depends on free will. We can change events depending on our choices. In the End Times the choices are a little more limited though, as everything seems to be fitting together.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sir Issac Newton reckoned the Earth will be finished in the year 2036. Whether it is inhabitable or not, I don't think he made any prediction.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Isaac Newton was spending the last half of his life not teaching about gravity but trying to find a hidden code in the Biblical Text and trying to decipher Daniel's prophecies from the Old Testament. Only now can we do that in the way God wanted it to be done. It is not absolute prophecy in the codes, but an outcome that can be changed through free will. So maybe he based the time frame off of the prophecies of Daniel?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Suranda

I just read the article about that new asteroid. I have an uneasy feeling about this. I am going to do some more research and post what I find. For anyone on this thread that didn't read this article, I do recommend it so I will post it again. Thanks for the info Suranda~ I'd been making an effort recently trying not to freak myself out with potential impact scenarios..... so much for that
lol~

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
perhaps one of our ATSers would be so kind as to review the objects properties and offer a synopsis

www.cfa.harvard.edu...

...and here is the article from universe today. I haven't read it yet but I'm going to now~~~
www.universetoday.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is another article about the asteroid:

www.universetoday.com...

I am curious if this is really an asteroid. Eccentric and backwards? Sounds a bit like me. Just kidding. Really when I first read about this, my first thought that it may be some sort of craft for evacuation of Divine True Light Beings.

As for Newton, I know nothing. I just saw this video a few months ago and it is quite worth the watch:

www.Newton... The Dark Heretic (Video).mht

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Your link that you provided lead me to the Apple website. If you would fix it I will check it out though I don't think he was a heretic.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That didn't work. I'll just post the link:

video.google.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join