It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music scale frequency change to throw us off Chakra balance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Some time ago, (I'm no expert on the complete history of this) the musical note 'A' was changed.
Now we have not only pointless garbage on the radio, but the tuning is throwing our chakras off balance.

I want to share the content of this link with people, and see what people think. Musicians should all retune their instuments. IF you have a synth or guitar, try the new tuning, and share with others if you notice a difference in how the new tuning makes you feel.

Here is the link, and the 2 videos explain it better than I can currently.

www.escapetheillusion.com...
For society to awaken, & use our full potential, we need a tune up!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

unfortunately it doesn't work properly from those videos because they are encoded and re-encoded (via youtube) which degrades the actual tones...

interesting nonetheless

will have to find someone musical to give an in person demo

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I agree - 440 is high (some people still claim to hear the earth hum and it's a tad lower than a standard low D by today's standards). Iin the past it has been both lower and higher than 440 - started when competing musicians on harpsichord began tuning up just a notch to try to outdo each other because in contrast they would sound just a little "brighter" than their competitors. The Vatican stepped in and insisted on conformity initially at 438 and then raised to 440 at some point. I'm just remembering this from music history and don't have time to get a source for you now.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You may also like to read this existing thread about sound frequencies:

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

Interesting stuff, thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Thank you, nerbot. That's a great thread! I see I agree with some of the musicians there who have different reasons...and with more information. Bach and others composed a good portion of his holy work in D because that's what the Church thought was the best for....Christianity or was it truly spiritual moving? (I don't know I'm just a guitar player the key of D is OK though there's a temptation to drop the low E to a D otherwise you don't get the deep bass notes so it's not a favorite key of mine but a lot of drummers and percussion people like it) ...this based on my amateur experiences. I haven't read the whole thread. Great stuff.

edited for backwardsness and grammar

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I agree - 440 is high (some people still claim to hear the earth hum and it's a tad lower than a standard low D by today's standards). Iin the past it has been both lower and higher than 440 - started when competing musicians on harpsichord began tuning up just a notch to try to outdo each other because in contrast they would sound just a little "brighter" than their competitors. The Vatican stepped in and insisted on conformity initially at 438 and then raised to 440 at some point. I'm just remembering this from music history and don't have time to get a source for you now.

Interesting... I'm sure I could look up the exact source... I'm writing a book, so I'll need to at some point.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Time=Now

unfortunately it doesn't work properly from those videos because they are encoded and re-encoded (via youtube) which degrades the actual tones...

interesting nonetheless

will have to find someone musical to give an in person demo

The videos are to explain how to tune your instruments, and what it's all about.
- Not to show you the sound itself.

I myself have a synth to the right, and a guitar on the left... - That's MY left right paradigm

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

The 528 Hertz (Baphomet) code in that thread shows the connection to the Crowin Chakra. (Saturn)
www.smphillips.8m.com...
You find also 432 Hertz in that article.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
432 does have a nice integer spread.

Is harmonic coincidence with the earth maybe more important? If so, what is the Schumann frequency at right now. I haven't seen any real time data since about 2005 from Berkeley.
www.ncedc.org...
www.ncedc.org...

..and it was rising.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I understand the theory behind this concept...

However I remind you all that in this modern era of music, tuning is used as
a way to effect timbre and the over all "sound" of many, many classic and iconic
bands/figures.

The following are just a few -

Jimi Hendrix
Black Sabbath
Beatles
Guns n Roses
Metallica
Bob Dylan
Rolling Stones

Alternate tuning also is used to accommodate vocal range, make an stringed instrument "easier" to play...

And often in a mix down the "speed" of a recording is purposely tweaked (which effect audible "tuning") - and sometimes all the transferring of data or tape can speed up or slow down
a tune/album as well - inadvertent.

If there was a conspiracy - it's gone now -

because TUNING IS A TOOL in the musical arsenal.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
to my knowledge, it is widely believed that the turning was way lower than A=440 back in the baroque/classical periods. However, I recently read an interesting thing: since there's no way to actually know for certain (lacking recordings of that time period) what their exact tuning was, there is seemingly ONE way to ascertain this - organ's from around Bach's time, and what I read recently is that the Organs from that time were tuned considerably HIGHER than 440, flying in the face of the theory that everything way back then was below 440 in tuning.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

That's what one would think, and no, tempo can be changed without affecting tuning, I am a musician, and use Logic 8.

The musical scale was intentionally changed to cause an imballance, as all the crap on the radio is not based a 528 hz of love, what the the C note should be.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

And often in a mix down the "speed" of a recording is purposely tweaked (which effect audible "tuning") - and sometimes all the transferring of data or tape can speed up or slow down
a tune/album as well - inadvertent.

Actually you can alter the speed without any pitch shifting. You can also time stretch without affecting its pitch.

Just take a look at Ableton Live software and you'll be amazed at how you can affect the 'global tempo' of a series of tracks without affecting the speed of a record. Very clever software.

Back on topic: I suggest you all have a look at Cymatics and also the effects of varying frequencies on the human mind and body.

For example 5,000 to 8,000 hertz are rumoured to be beneficial for the brain, whereas low frequency sounds can be damaging to the body (in some cases).

Birdsong and crickets resonate frequencies at 5,000hz and in experiments they have discovered that plants open up more when responding to these frequencies.

So in actual fact - the songs of birds ARE good for your garden and your soul. Areas without birds get less plants....

There's a ton of research on the nature of sound and the effects on organic beings.

www.hansadutta.com...

So if you're unhappy with the manufactured pop music, or you think there's a conspiracy to destroy your soul. Simply pop on a little bit of Mozart or go sit in the garden and listen to the birds.

There's a theory about the concert pitch being out of 'synch'... and rumours that people from the nazi's to the pope decided upon the change, although i note it has already been linked. I personally don't know enough about concert pitch history, although i'm fascinated by frequencies.

Here's an interesting link:

www.uk-piano.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oooooh seems like this has been covered before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.macrobiotic.org...

Table 1: The Nine Secret Solfeggio Frequencies.

1. 174 Hz = 174 = Ã

2. 285 Hz = 285 = œ

3. 396 Hz Ut = 396 = æ

4. 417 Hz Re = 417 = Ã → (415 Hz to 417 Hz is a key energy balancing frequency range)

5. 528 Hz Mi = 528 = œ → (528 Hz is known as the ‘Miracle’ Frequency)

6. 639 Hz Fa = 639 = æ

7. 741 Hz So = 741 = Ã

8. 852 Hz La = 852 = œ

9. 963 Hz Ti = 963 = æ

Dr. Puleo is a naturopathic doctor currently living in northern Idaho. Through a series of unusual circumstances beginning in 1974, Dr. Puleo has been guided into the unraveling of certain vibrational frequencies and other mysteries encoded in the Bible. He was introduced, through an open vision, to the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction. Using this method, he discovered six sound frequencies coded into the book of Numbers, chapter 7, verses 12-89. These frequencies are 396hz, 417hz, 528hz, 639hz, 741hz, and 852hz. The fact that these are vibrational frequencies was further confirmed when it was discovered that the frequency of 528hz is used in the restoration of DNA. It has a powerful effect upon the water molecules that support the DNA helix (according to Dr. Lee Lorenzen, Ph.D.).

top topics

join