It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

No confusion here, I said they look like the dumbell type ufo orbs. The dumbell type is rare and has hardly any handle, but they do look like the dumbell type.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow, what an amazing contribution. Skeptic Al, I'm so glad you showed up to chip in, with this well thought out post. I don't know about anybody else, but it's convinced me.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

And

reply to post by M1seRy

This isn't Youtube, Would you care to qualify your post or are you just here to troll?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril

Also one more thing, they seem to be very visible, how come no other has seen this..?

Assuming that the event was genuine, I would expect that there would be other witnesses however the majority of people do not report UFO sightings and these events are rarely given serious coverage by the mainstream media. Coincidentally, Robbie Williams is playing on the radio as I type this and you only have to look at how they ridiculed his experience to see what I mean.

This is certainly one of the better vids I have seen, the witness seems a little nonchalant (I'm sure I would be jumping around with excitement) but I guess he doesn't fully comprehend the importance of his sighting.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Cool video.

Looks genuine to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by M1seRy

How many video's are there of the pheonix light's how many people saw that ?

Get back to your cave.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I make no claims to authenticity yet.

Here is a frame grab of "departure."

If it was a single object, one would expect the 3 streaks to be parallel. No?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0e844525e8.jpg[/atsimg]

KK

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

that still is very parallel.

When you watch the video, in 1 sec the lights turn to streaks and then the next second they go off. That is the oddest thing to me. The two lights at the bottom of the triangle, the far left and far right, their streaks don't reach the top of the screen. You can see where they end, and in the next second they're gone, that is very erie to me. Amazing video. I'd like to see a frame by frame analysis and zoom on the lights and such. I would if I could. thanks

It is either parallel or it isn't. Certainly one of the streaks is not parallel so that means that it is two or three separate objects we are looking at. Take a ruler to it and you will see that the far right streak is just off... It doesn't say anything about authenticity but I am still pretty convinced it is real.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

A few replies in this thread have been Alerted to Staff by other members.

As you will see some replies have been removed and the poster/s have been Warned.

A reminder to please:

- Post On-Topic: On-Topic does NOT constitute posting anything like "Ahh thats bollocks". If you wish to challenge the post, then do so in a more mature manner.

- Post in a civil manner: Keep the insults, abuse etc out of it.

Cheers,
ALIEN

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The video to me very well looks like a fake. The video camera he was using could very obviously pick up Infrared light (edit: which means to me we shoulda seen an outline on the "spaceshipe"), the lights looked kinda like LED lights in a reflection... or yeah quite possibly a UFO is just sitting very closely so it can be caught by an englishmen with poor taste in music

[edit on 28-4-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

Okay ON TOPIC

This is fake to the highest degree 33rd to all you mason haters.

And I LOL at the fact people believe it may be some sort of advanced vehicle.

It is highly plausible that the guy has a double window like this -

he could have one of the side windows open whilst filming from inside. But being so close to the window, you think it is open when viewed using some 1940's mobile phone camera.

I hope I contributed something to the thread other than "OMFG LOLZORZ< RARR

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

My thoughts are that the lights actually go off as they speed away. This explains the fact thy don't blur to the edge of the screen and the apparent fading.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia
reply to post by trilateral_insignia

Okay ON TOPIC

This is fake to the highest degree 33rd to all you mason haters.

And I LOL at the fact people believe it may be some sort of advanced vehicle.

It is highly plausible that the guy has a double window like this -

he could have one of the side windows open whilst filming from inside. But being so close to the window, you think it is open when viewed using some 1940's mobile phone camera.

I hope I contributed something to the thread other than "OMFG LOLZORZ< RARR

Most streets in the UK have pretty uniform housing design. If you want to see what his windows are like, my guess is the same as the houses opposite. Not that this is really relevant as to me t looks quite clear that it is filmed through an open window. If he has double glazing, the standard would be as a single pane not as two separate opening windows.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am also leaning towards hoax on this.

The previous doubters have all stated how to re-create the video, or how they would recreate the video. Would it be a good idea to see if it can be replicated to within acceptable parameters?

Obviously we don't know what phone he used, and I doubt he would be happy with a bunch of internet people knocking on his door and asking if we can film from his window.

So would the believers take this into consideration?
I have a HTC phone with video mode, so I'll try to recreate using the above mentioned ideas (tonight, when its dark), but because my phone is most likely different, it would be better if there were other different camera phone results to compare it to. Therefore, a couple of volunteers who will try to recreate the footage with their phones would be a good idea. Anyone?

A Home Edition of Mythbusters!

[edit on 28/4/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

Are you from the UK ?

Perhaps you didn't see the windows on the house across the street, they have several small windows which arch outwards. He could be looking out of one nearer the side and have one next to it open.

I am from the UK most houses have 2 windows per room (side-by-side, and only 1 in bathroom and kitchen.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As always those pesky aliens show up when someone has nothing better than a cell phone with which to film them.

If they are coming here to frustrate, they have accomplished their mission.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join