It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I consider myself a very docile person. Very few things upset me, for a number of reasons. However, I'm beginning to feel irrate with some of these smug skeptics who's best claims are...

"This is a definate fake.... (insert lack of credible information here for basis of opinion.) So you can stop worrying about it, because i have shared my dubious viewpoint with you."

I don't quite understand what you people imply that these lights are the result of some reflection, off of some supposed double-glass that a window expert claims he's never heard of. (If you've read the whole topic, you'll read through his post. The window guy knows his stuff and ill be going back to star him.) By what manner are you suggesting this anomly was created using reflections? Espcially since the supposed light sources would probably illuminate more than just three isolated areas that are clearly in the sky some distance from the window.

To elaborate (wich many of you fail to do) I beleive that if these lights were indeed sources from another area, they would more than likely illuminate an area around them, or at least objects near them and it would also seem like these objects were present in the sky. No evidence of it that i can see.

As for the composition of the video, it seems clear to me that at the start of the video the observer was selecting the video option for his phone.(The camera seems to be recording the floor for just a moment before he re-directs it.) I dont think theres any argument on this, other than the fact that when i compare my own phones video quality i get a much higher fps.

Also when the video zooms out, it does so quickly, this raises some questions in my mind, as in whether or not his camera has in instant zoom out feature or if it was sitched together from two videos.

Also, once the video zooms out, you can clearly see a bright light source hitting the window frame and the window itself, wouldnt this at least conflict in same way with the reflection theory?'

I think this is genuine footage, but im still open to information that supports the opposite claim, but please... make it credible.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
just because all 3 light sare NOT parrallel in it's exit does not mean it isn't one craft, or a hoax.

If a triangular craft is large enough, and is say standing upright as we see here, then departs in a trajectory that is coming toward the camera, and twisting at the same time, I believe this could be the result of that anomoly.

Although the craft would have to be gigantic.

But supposedly most "real" account such as pheaonix lights triangle witnesses, said the ng was enourmous, 2 football fields across.

Does this make any sense? I'm not a mathmetician, but it's just something that popped into my head as to why the "take off" streak lights arent parrallel.

I could most cetainly be wrong just throwing an idea out there.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alphadog

It makes sense from an exposure point of view.

With the lights sitting in one spot they are going to expose the associated pixels for a lengthy period of time making them register brighter. As the craft accelerates the lights spend less and less time exposing the associated pixels so they will register dimmer and dimmer as the craft speeds up.

So yes, the video makes sense and is consistent in this regard.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

You are correct. If the orientation of the craft changes while departing then the lights will take different paths. This can be tested by rendering lines forming a triangle between the lights. If the lines produce the same triangle from different vantage points throughout the footage then the lights are moving together.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Looks like a camera filming a doctored image on a screen. The background appears to be a picture because the texture behind the "noise" moves with the camera movement. indicating that it is a photo.

I vote, NOT genuine.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Very impressive footage... Good read, good points from both sides.

I gotta give in to my optimism: I say genuine.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
I make no claims to authenticity yet.

Here is a frame grab of "departure."

If it was a single object, one would expect the 3 streaks to be parallel. No?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0e844525e8.jpg[/atsimg]

KK

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

that still is very parallel.

When you watch the video, in 1 sec the lights turn to streaks and then the next second they go off. That is the oddest thing to me. The two lights at the bottom of the triangle, the far left and far right, their streaks don't reach the top of the screen. You can see where they end, and in the next second they're gone, that is very erie to me. Amazing video. I'd like to see a frame by frame analysis and zoom on the lights and such. I would if I could. thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What is needed is an actual photo expert to comment on this. Otherwise everyone claiming it to be real or fake are just wasting thier breath giving us thier opinion. Opinions are a dime a dozen, what is need is expert statements.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

The original poster says on Youtube that it is Steve Vai. Not sure who that is. I thought someone was going to upload the video. Has that been done yet? I would love to see the better version of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by da_beast_666

I absolutely agree, as i have stated earlier we have people claiming that the lights are reflections off of what they assume is a "double window" of some kind. A man that does windows for a living (if thats the correct way to describe it) has commented that he has never heard of these.

We need more contributions of this nature. Opinions basically worthless past page 1.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Interesting new posts - I still say the video is genuine.

Lebowski achiever, I still haven't received the video from Dan, but when he sends me the video, if he does, I will take it upon myself to upload the video if no one else does.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
First, he doesn't say "go," he says "gone," and AFTER they are gone. What a pointless observation. Unless the person he said 'go' to can see slightly into the future, that's a baseless point. Clearly says "Gone..." to me however.

Reflection: There is a bright reflection on the left side of the windowpane, from the streetlight you can see on the right as he pans. Wouldn't this in SOME way reflect against the window? You see absolutely nothing.

Imo, you have proved nothing by saying "oh, geeze.. it's OBVIOUSLY a reflection," when you provide NO proof of this, other than your feeling that it can't possibly be anything other than a reflection. If you use that logic, no photo or video taken out of any window EVER can ever be considered 'real.' What a ludicrous, biased, slanted, non-professional viewpoint.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

It would have been interesting to see that angle and view in daylight. I've seen similar stuff when in the mountains, that turned out to be those vehicles that prepare the snow before people go skiing the following days. Ofc, those didn't disappear as quick as these did, but it resembles it alot.

But there are no mountains or slopes in London, huh?

Also one more thing, they seem to be very visible, how come no other has seen this..?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Zyril]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Is it just me or is it a little easier to see that there's another window right at the end of the movie when you see the street light shining at it ?

Also .. the double window thing in england happens when they previously had old bay windows and then later decided to get double glazed windows fitted - obviously to keep the warmth in, but still kept the old bay windows in place. This then creates two sets of windows, the outer ones are simple and thin, being old and all.

just a guess though.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I would just like to state that this is the best footage I have ever seen of a UFO. Saying that I wonder what it is?

[edit]
Humm actually saying that it is all fine up to the point of "Departure" which seems a little...... fake?

Maybe if you film at full rate on a standard 30fps camera, mod it with some software then export it in a 3G format you could get similar results? I'll download the Adobe thing tomorrow night and give it a go.

[edit on 28/4/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zyril

No it's definitely sky, think of London as almost flat, it's a good video but like I said above I'm a little skeptical of the departure, I'm going to try to replicate the video when I have some free time tomorrow night.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Looking at it the lights appear to be three seperate ships. They may depart at the same time but they look like three seperate ufo orbs. I never heard mention of the dumbell type on here, it's like a body builders dumbell with no or a bit of a handle, I saw exactly the same type as on here but there were two dumbell types not three.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by game over man

Looking at it the lights appear to be three seperate ships. They may depart at the same time but they look like three seperate ufo orbs. I never heard mention of the dumbell type on here, it's like a body builders dumbell with no or a bit of a handle, I saw exactly the same type as on here but there were two dumbell types not three.

Guys ... just so we dont get confused here.. this is a dumbell... I think what was meant to have been said was just plain "bell shaped".

okay ... continue.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

That's how I reacted when I witnessed my first UFO. All 3 of my encounters were with multiple family members.. One involved about a dozen people. Each time we just kind of gaulked trying to make sense out of what we were seeing. My take is that most people who witness a legitimate UFO don't immediately jump to conclusions either. Of coarse those who are educated enough can rule out most of the other possibilities. My point is that alot of times the only logical response is "that's odd, what could it be?".. But my first two sightings I had a very distinct, very bizarre sinking feeling almost as if I knew what I was seeing just as I saw it. The sinking feeling was replaced with what I can only describe as blinding terror combined with complete awe.

Only one time have I ever seen objects "blink out" like this in the video. That was the time me and about a dozen other family members started seeing these moving "stars" much like you would expect from a satellite passing overhead. Only this was very different. I know the exact date and time of the event as it was the same night the space shuttle was scheduled to dock with the space station mir. The news said that we would be able to see them pass overhead in the East/Northeast so we waited. We watched a few dozen (too many to count) small objects (points of light at this distance) were moving around each other, all in different directions, speeds, sometimes combining to form larger objects, sometimes separating into multiple objects all moving in different directions. And these were not like satellites either. They were distinctly and very clearly making pretty insane maneuvers / changes in direction. We all saw them too.. But a couple of times we did notice that the objects would "combine" into one object.. And then the one object would just instantly disappear. A couple times we also saw objects just appear out of nowhere and then separate into multiples. Pretty bizarre stuff.
It went on for probably 45 minutes before they all just disappeared. It is also all registered with MUFON. I saw a clear signficance with this event (compared with my other 2) just because of the duration and number of witnesses.

I was 6 years in the air force and I'm an amateur astronomer of 12 years. Also, most of my other family members (males) are all ex-military, most of them pilots themselves. When you see a 20 year Fighter pilot, vietnam veteran scratching his head, you know you're on to something lol... Only one of my sightings was when I was in the Air Force though. The other 2 were prior to my serving.

I saw a black blob one time against the clouds reflecting city lights in Tulsa back in March 1998. It was witnessed by 3 people altogether.. We watched as it just sat there as a completely black cylinder at a few thousand feet. We had originally watched it approach as a moving, undulating black mass....

I have no idea the size of this thing since the exact altitude was unclear. But it was clearly visible against the city lights. We watched as it turned into a box, then turned into a moving, undulating black mass again and moved slowly to the West/Northwest at a relatively slow speed. It didn't exactly blink out like I've heard so many UFO witnesses talk about. I've searched for years for UFO events even touching this and I haven't found anything..

-ChriS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join