It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
Just had to show you this extra piece of video.

It is my original 29 fps HD video submitted to a few extra effects and made into a "camera phone" video at 15 fps.

It took all of five-six minutes to do.

Note that we now have focus change, focus blur and tracking of object.

Really tell tale sign of Hoax is of course that the camera movement seems to anticipate object direction change. That's another one to look out for.

(click to open player in new window)

BTW.
Thank you ArMaP

Excellent work.
This shows that is is POSSIBLE that this could be recreated, and we should take that into consideration when examining this video.

Im not at all familiar with the efforts and techs needed to accomplish this so I appologize if my question is off base.

Since the original Video poster has been fine with handing over his original footage, would it be possible to compare it to the original verison of the "re-enactment" video, to see how the unedited footage compares?

I personally don't know what to think of the video.
It does have a genuine "feel" to it, however, from the posts above, it appears this wouldnt be too hard to replicate, so there is a legitimate possibility that this isn't real.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ninja-san

Since the original Video poster has been fine with handing over his original footage, would it be possible to compare it to the original verison of the "re-enactment" video, to see how the unedited footage compares?

I personally don't know what to think of the video.
It does have a genuine "feel" to it, however, from the posts above, it appears this wouldnt be too hard to replicate, so there is a legitimate possibility that this isn't real.

It wouldn't make sense to compare the original videoposters original version since you have no real proof that it was his original footage.

<< 24  25  26   >>

join