It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow now that is a great video. Clearly no reflection or second piece of glass as you can see the light bouncing off the window frame itself and nowhere else. To me it looks like one triangular craft. As for the guy not saying anything maybe he actually was rendered speechless at how odd the whole thing is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

Originally posted by highlander2008
I emailed him and he seems quite genuine. I got the original 3g file no problem and it's the same.

Any chance you can get a description from him too? Like what we see are green lights/blobs, what did he see? Pretty please

I have asked him and waiting for a reply. His original mail just sent the file and asked me just what I think it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I agree. You have to think about the kind of shock you would experience witnessing this, especially since after investigation he is not into UFOs. If i didn't have previous knowledge and i looked up and saw this i would be absolutely dumbfounded. I would not take my eye off the prize except to video tape it. As far as getting others to look well that would require him to take his eye off of the UFO. I know I wouldn't do that, not in a million.

Plus he provided the original (whoever got that should put it up and link it methinks). A hoaxer will never provide the original copy of their videos, it makes it too easy to identify it as a hoax.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

You should ask him to sign up for ATS so he can come here and talk to us about it. I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say I would love to hear what he has to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlander2008
I emailed him and he seems quite genuine. I got the original 3g file no problem and it's the same. Overall impression a genuine guy, no interest at all or belief in UFOs, looked out of his window and thought Wtf and grabbed his phone. His muted "gone?" at the end as he pans around sums it up.

I agree, which makes me think this guy is a reliable source. The way the video looks and how the craft reacts and most importantly how he reacts is definitely
in my book. Plus him not seeming to have anything to do with the UFO community at all is also a
. Seems like a guy that saw something extraordinary and was lucky enough to capture it. I hope we get to talk to him about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I agree. You have to think about the kind of shock you would experience witnessing this, especially since after investigation he is not into UFOs. If i didn't have previous knowledge and i looked up and saw this i would be absolutely dumbfounded. I would not take my eye off the prize except to video tape it. As far as getting others to look well that would require him to take his eye off of the UFO. I know I wouldn't do that, not in a million.

Plus he provided the original (whoever got that should put it up and link it methinks). A hoaxer will never provide the original copy of their videos, it makes it too easy to identify it as a hoax.

I have the original file, he has readily sent it to others who asked by looks of it so seems ok about sharing it. To avoid others asking him again I can upload it and link to it.......where is the best place for me to do this?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
go to this link

media.abovetopsecret.com...&message=1

Or if that does not work, go to membertools/ Media Portal.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What I can't figure out is that if the thing was really flying like that, in order to see that it was a large triangle it needed to be almost directly overhead, otherwise the thing itself would have to be flying at a really weird angle. Like a 50 degree angle or something.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It indeed seem like a triangelar craft, yes.

Still, I see no real point with draging him here only to ask him to describe what is allready seen in the video. All that would happen, would probably be that a bunch of naysayers and hobby-debunkers would jump on him and then derail the thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I noticed that too, but if you look at it the angle from the ground to air isn't massively extreme. It's not directly overhead but its close enough I think. Plus we have no idea how high up it is (or how big) other than it's above the buildings. Plus it could be more than one object (craft, supersonic balloon etc.). The good part is we might be able to talk to this guy and fill in the holes.

Originally posted by Nightchild
It indeed seem like a triangelar craft, yes.

Still, I see no real point with draging him here only to ask him to describe what is allready seen in the video. All that would happen, would probably be that a bunch of naysayers and hobby-debunkers would jump on him and then derail the thread.

Your probably right. I just wanted to talk to the guy to ask if they where separated, if they where the same craft. How high up was it, how big. Etc Etc. Your right though, it would be bad to drag him in here to leave with a bad taste in his mouth and mud all over him.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Why can you hear the music but not the photographer's ultimate amazement if it was something not of this world? Just an observation.

"Gone." Just typical British understatement if you ask me. A truly great video, Star and Flag.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see the original, the possibility does exist that although we saw an open window, it was still a reflection through another part of the window. I think a clearer version might help.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In my personal opinion, this video looks genuine. He's a very lucky guy to have witnessed and recorded this phenomena. I am going to ask him for the original myself!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Well when I saw a UFO I said absolutely nothing as I didn't want to take my eyes of it. I knew if I turned to shout out it would be gone. It was gone within seconds. All I could do was stare with my mouth open. I personally believe this one to be genuine. One of the very few so far. Great great find!

Exactly how i acted when i had my very clear UFO sighting in 1997. I was speechless untill the sighting was over, then my head was spinning for 2-3 days

Ko3

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For once, I wish we would get a guy or gal who can hold a camera still while focusing it.

Why is it every, and I mean every UFO video is shaky and out of focus?

I pray to God that I get a chance to witness such an event with a camera.

I can ensure you people, I would do my best to hold the camera still, while trying to get it into focus.

I'm not debunking this. It just seems like every good video is shaky and out of focus.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
HooHaa, I agree. Just about every UFO video recorded has shaky footage. Most people can't hold a camera still (me being one of them). I have very shaky hands. Everyone! From now on we need to carry a tripod with us.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Every UFO video we've had that has had the speed off at the end has been a CGI hoax, but this one feels different to me.

It isn't amazingly clear, the craft isn't perfectly outlined in the sky and the camera doesn't seem to predict where and when the craft will disappear.

To me it looks and feels like a genuine home video. Whether the craft is real or added afterward I can't say, but I'm going to lean towards real on this one.

Please contact the owner of the video again
I'd love to hear about it in his own words here on ATS, and I'm sure many others would too.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think it best that those wanting the original file just contact him, he seems fine about mailing it. I have a copy but think I should respect that I don't really have his permission to distribute it or post it online.

Personally I think this is one of the best UFO vids I have come across. It is genuine in all respects and captures something pretty definitive to eliminate most usual explanations...the sudden and clear acceleration away of whatever these lights are. The speed has to be incredible, and inexplicable for any known phenomena or aircraft. It's good, very good!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by highlander2008]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
...look, in my opinion the guy is a happy go lucky "stoner" (high on something) He was just chilling listening to his music and he saw this out his window....recorded it with what he had, his cell phone, and at the end you hear him say...."cool."
Probably the most credible witness possible. He didn't set out to make the next great youtube UFO video. He just saw something, and recorded it...."dude, that thing was like some type of ET thing like ship or some wicked military star trek next generation star wars obi wan sheeet."
This video was no hoax. What it was is another question entirely.
I can't wait to hear from my guru "Phage" on this one.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
To me there is "clear air" between the three lights,
while at the same time all three lights move ever so slightly
as one,relative to the chimney on the house in the picture,
and then all three lights shoot off exactly together,
I don't buy this one at all,to me it is a reflection
of a light source from somewhere,
the voice says"Go" not gone "Gone"
for whatever that may mean,
and the greenish tinge says LED light to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join