It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There is one possible theory that might explain the lights.. NW10 is in the general area of Wembley Stadium. it might be some kind of light show from there. I have my serious doubts about that, but it could be an explanation..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by FireMoon

The original poster says on Youtube that it is Steve Vai. Not sure who that is. I thought someone was going to upload the video. Has that been done yet? I would love to see the better version of it.

Sorry if this has been adressed later in the thread, but Steve Vai is an extremely famous, and talented guitarist.

He did all the guitar work in the movie "CrossRoads" with Ralph Macchio(sp?). He even appears at the end of the movie, playing "Jack Butler, who has a guitar duel w/ Macchio. The old colored man (whom Ralphs charcter, broke out of a nursing home/mentalward) sou is at stake, as he made a deal with the devil in his youth to become one of the best blues player of his time.

It's like a movie of the song "The devil went Down to Georgia" or whatever the title is. Great movie, if you like great guitar work, and blues, and Ralph Macchio.

But the end scene, the guitar duel is pretty darn sweet.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was going to say myself Steve Vai would be used to Metalhead fans throwing bottles, cans and allsorts in his direction on stage aswell as media criticism so a few lights in the sky arent going to send him into shock (especially if he's already stated he doesnt believe in UFO's anyway.)
Maybe the Aliens just wanted to hear some Heavy Metal lol

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok, wow!

I just messaged him on youtube, and he already got back to me in about 30-45 min. I asked if he could give me a daytime of his lightsouce in his room, the entire window, and the outside around his building during the day. He has already agreed, but doesn't know when he can send it to me. I'm not allowed to share it or upload it, and I'm more then fine with it. I'll share with you guys what I saw, but again, I can't upload anything. This guy is more then willing to help out. He seems genuine to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Sorry if this has been adressed later in the thread, but Steve Vai is an extremely famous, and talented guitarist.

He did all the guitar work in the movie "CrossRoads" with Ralph Macchio(sp?).

Errrr, it was Ry Cooder who did most of the "picking" actually.

Steve Vai did the "duel" with Ry Cooder doubling for Ralphie near the end.

Credit where credit's due eh.

[edit on 28/4/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Holy Toledo! THE Steve Vai??!!! You young kids familiar with only crap like hip hop and death metal wouldn't know a guitar god (who also worked with David Lee Roth and Frank Zappa) if he smacked your pimply faces. If the video is really his, you have no idea how much credibility it will lend to it. I mean, what would a revered virtuoso musician have to do with a UFO hoax? Puh-leeze!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

If he is a hoaxer wouldn't he remove all evidence? Sorry but hoaxers are often forthcoming because they've planned things out. The difficulty in deciding if they're genuine or not is meeting them and studying their reactions. That is where a trained investigator, or at least an experienced one is useful. If i were a hoaxer i'd remove any light source i used to create this hoax before i took the pictures you requested.

This footage was poor, as far as i'm aware no one has corroborated the sighting and so i must sy, in a city full of millions that this is a hoax. In London, even at 5am there are a whole host of people awake, if no one else saw this then sorry i must put it down as someone trying it on. The fact that there have been various suggestions as to how you could hoax this on a small budget also lends credibility to the skeptics.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

hehe, nononono. Its just whats playing in the background of this video. It was just a little off topic comments.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Ever heard of recorded music.. You know..CDs Records, tapes etc?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hehe. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Steve is an American anyway... Sorry didn't read enough of the thread. Bored, I guess...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by TravisT

If he is a hoaxer wouldn't he remove all evidence? Sorry but hoaxers are often forthcoming because they've planned things out. The difficulty in deciding if they're genuine or not is meeting them and studying their reactions. That is where a trained investigator, or at least an experienced one is useful. If i were a hoaxer i'd remove any light source i used to create this hoax before i took the pictures you requested.

This footage was poor, as far as i'm aware no one has corroborated the sighting and so i must sy, in a city full of millions that this is a hoax. In London, even at 5am there are a whole host of people awake, if no one else saw this then sorry i must put it down as someone trying it on. The fact that there have been various suggestions as to how you could hoax this on a small budget also lends credibility to the skeptics.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
That's what we're getting to. The only explanations most of us have come up with is the reflection theory and some kind of software. I wanna atleast shoot down one or the other, and with this daytime footage, I think the reflection theory could be knocked out. And I'm sorry, but how many times has any of us had a one-on-one meeting with someone who took video evidence that was discussed on this site? If you, or someone you know lives in London, then try to meet with him, he'll answer you at the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Look, if I was high or not. (I have been to known to partake, in the past). I would have shown "some" type of emotion video taping something unexplainable.

Seriously, If anyone of us, irregardless of our state of mind at the time. Would have witnessed something that could be considered otherworldly. Would have hollered out to our buddy's or thought out loud as to what we were seeing. Truthfully it probably would have scared me somewhat.

Instead we have a video (shaky as hell) with zero dialogue, not even attempting to explain what that individual is witnessing.

I'm sorry, but it just throws credibility out the window on this one.

I'm like Mulder. I want to believe!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
That's what we're getting to. The only explanations most of us have come up with is the reflection theory and some kind of software. I wanna atleast shoot down one or the other, and with this daytime footage, I think the reflection theory could be knocked out. And I'm sorry, but how many times has any of us had a one-on-one meeting with someone who took video evidence that was discussed on this site? If you, or someone you know lives in London, then try to meet with him, he'll answer you at the least.

Simply taking pictures of his room will not stop the reflection theory! If he is a hoaxer, used a separate piece of glass attached to the window frame, used a light source outside of the simple bulb in his room then those pictures won't prove anything at all. It won't shoot down anything and there is always the iea that the images are nothing more than reflected lights off of clouds. I however subscribe to the glass reflection idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ok. I've been going through this video for most of the day.

Here are a few of my thoughts... Sorry for the small images but I thought I'd use the original footage through VLC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2482fde4cc.png[/atsimg]
Has he caught the reflection of the object reflecting on the double glazing of his window?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b07de9f81c68.png[/atsimg]
The camera shake is consistent.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3d6be96bc6.png[/atsimg]
Could this be the actual orientation IF it is 1 solid object?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d16c798f3e0.png[/atsimg]
Could the object have flown AWAY from the observer whilst it's lights extinguished?

Just my thoughts.. I still think it's genuine..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

The first frame could be from the street lights, the others i'm afraid i don't see much in, you'd have to blow them up and highlight what you are describing as i just don't see anything that is unexplainable.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984 If he is a hoaxer, used a separate piece of glass attached to the window frame, used a light source outside of the simple bulb in his room then those pictures won't prove anything at all.
Well, if he did happen to use a piece of glass, then it would have to be just as big or bigger then the frame itself. I don't see any edges of glass. Again, I work with windows for a living. Do you happen to know how heavy glass is? If that window is a decent size, which it looks like a 30/50-30/60, then thats one HEAVY piece of glass(50-80 lbs).

It won't shoot down anything and there is always the iea that the images are nothing more than reflected lights off of clouds. I however subscribe to the glass reflection idea.
I'm not discarding it yet, although, I need more information to do so.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Can you at least blow up the first image?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Wow you are convinced that everyone and their dog is a hoaxer aren't you? The guy might be doing what I'm doing. Surfing the net while he's working. But hey don't down me I still get stuff done.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
Ok. I've been going through this video for most of the day.

Here are a few of my thoughts... Sorry for the small images but I thought I'd use the original footage through VLC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2482fde4cc.png[/atsimg]
Has he caught the reflection of the object reflecting on the double glazing of his window?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b07de9f81c68.png[/atsimg]
The camera shake is consistent.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3d6be96bc6.png[/atsimg]
Could this be the actual orientation IF it is 1 solid object?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d16c798f3e0.png[/atsimg]
Could the object have flown AWAY from the observer whilst it's lights extinguished?

Just my thoughts.. I still think it's genuine..

The first picture looks like the object caught by another window. Look you can see the window frame and it is a separate window. In fact it could be the open end of his window.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Just thought I'd throw this idea out there too, when the lights take off, as we can see here:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0e844525e8.jpg[/atsimg]

Shouldn't it look more like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c633c8a0c16c.png[/atsimg]

I've just flipped the image 180 degrees.

If the point of light is moving then the trail should be behind it right?

Or is this just a camera effect?

Actually, the camera is just trying to pick up the source of the lights. With this is mind, if the source is ever increasing in distance between frames on the camera, then that would just mean the "craft" was accelerating.

Similar to the following:

_
_

_

_

_

That might be too big of an interval increase in comparison with the video, but you get the picture.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join