It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone has already posted this? For several reasons I think this is genuine footage of something he was seeing. Whatever it is I have no idea!

Before someone says "reflections"..........the window is wide open, that's very clear in the video.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
YES. I miss the UFO vids, they've all been buried by swine flu

I was going to call complete BS. Until they just shot off, and you can see him look around for them like wtf?!?!

I'd still have to wait for "Chadwickus" to analyze it and prove it wrong, but we'll see.

If they were all connected "the lights" to a ship, and it shot off, thats a huge ship moving from a stable position to near impossible speeds.

Flag, for this

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

It's the Aurora. The triangle craft that either belong to the US government or some ET being (conjecture based on available evidence). Good find.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
At first glance yes they do look like real. Maybe three seperate pairs of ufo orbs? Makes me wonder if each 'pair' is actually one single light, possibly the dumbell type ufo orb. They are usually yellow in colour. Very interesting footage. Must watch it a few more times..............

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yeah I think this one is legit. The shooter's reaction tells me he was thinking WTF WHERE DID IT GO!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yes, the window IS wide open....but who's to say that someone isn't using a seperate window panel aswell.

The double reflection of each light-source and the three lights suggest to me that it's something like a triple ceiling light fitting reflection. The slight green tinge to the lights is also like the tinge one finds in modern laminated glass.

And it's another wobbly clip! What are they hiding?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That is a bit of amazing footage. I am at a loss what it could be. Reflections is the only thing but as you rightly point out, the window seems to be open. The footage is real. Of what? I am just not sure.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I dont think they are hiding anything. I think they used a cell phone camera. Its almost impossible to hold one of those things still. I think he saw it, whipped out his phone filmed it and when it flew off he was like WTF!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I emailed him and he seems quite genuine. I got the original 3g file no problem and it's the same. Overall impression a genuine guy, no interest at all or belief in UFOs, looked out of his window and thought Wtf and grabbed his phone. His muted "gone?" at the end as he pans around sums it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

In his info of the video, he did say he used his Cell Phone Camera, to take the video.

The UFO video clashes with everything he has in his profile, it's all music genre stuff. Doesn't seem like he'd be a hoaxer, doesn't really seem like he'd of ever heard about a ufo before in his life opposed to once or twice in a movie.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why can you hear the music but not the photographer's ultimate amazement if it was something not of this world? Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

What exactly should he be saying ???

Just an observation.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

It would depend on which direction the microphone was facing, speakers have a wider range than a human voice.

Not saying that he said anything, just if he did there is a possiblity we did/could not hear it. Perhaps if audio enhancement was used, you could pull out something from the white noise/music.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by DaMod

In his info of the video, he did say he used his Cell Phone Camera, to take the video.

The UFO video clashes with everything he has in his profile, it's all music genre stuff. Doesn't seem like he'd be a hoaxer, doesn't really seem like he'd of ever heard about a ufo before in his life opposed to once or twice in a movie.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Republican08]

my thoughts exactly. Most hoaxers love the dialogue too "wow", "what the hells that" etc....in this vid.......silence. I have got bored of many of the vids on YouTube but this one stands out as pretty real. In fact if this is real, then it's pretty newsworthy footage, hope they pick up on it.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think this is the first ufo video (i've seen) were it actually ends with the ufo shooting off. They usually end while it's still there, so that screams fake.

I almost feel he thought it was going to end up being a giant balloon, then when it shot off, it took him by complete surprise. If real, i'm sure this made a believer out of him, and look forward to his first thread on ATS!

Dae

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlander2008
I emailed him and he seems quite genuine. I got the original 3g file no problem and it's the same.

Any chance you can get a description from him too? Like what we see are green lights/blobs, what did he see? Pretty please

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That was a good one! When it shot off I kind of jumped. I havent really seen a video where they had footage of something like this. Very nice find!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Aaaaaw maaaaan. You got my avatar. I use that same pic on other forums, I just hadn't got around to it here yet.
Oh well. Guess I'll have to find something else.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by PammyK

What exactly should he be saying ???

I would be screaming my fool head off to get others to look. Witnesses. Like I said it was just something I noticed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well when I saw a UFO I said absolutely nothing as I didn't want to take my eyes of it. I knew if I turned to shout out it would be gone. It was gone within seconds. All I could do was stare with my mouth open. I personally believe this one to be genuine. One of the very few so far. Great great find!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join