It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL DisInfo Agents Are Skeptics!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey guys, I admit it. I'm a disinfo agent I get paid 100 grand a year to sit on my ass everyday and go to conspiracy forums and cause trouble.

I personally do believe in aliens, but I still consider myself a skeptic meaning I don't know if they are coming to our planet or not and I don't really buy most conspiracy theories. I find them interesting though. Most videos of ufos and stuff I see aren't to convincing, to me at least, and thats just my opionon. And I don't trust all these psychics that are in the ufo community, there are a lot of people in the community who are in just for the money.

You should be thanking skeptics because they catch the obvious frauds and hoaxers that try to pull one over on the ufo community, there have been MANY debunkings. There are many people who prey on the ufo community and debunkers and skeptics expose A LOT of them.

I can't believe this shocking truth about the skeptics has been revealed, they are all disinfo agents? woooooow!

And to the guy who started the thread why do you have such anger for skeptics? This place would freaking SUCK without skeptics around here, everyone would just be agreeing with everyone.

It would be boring as hell in my opionon.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The skeptics are govt agents too as are the trolls. The govt pays people to come on the internet and ridicule all CTs. They also pay people to start frivolous threads to convince posters that internet message boards are a waste of time.

The govt is taking over the internet just like they did the M$M decades ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't like the "trained observer" rants from a guy who's got glasses thicker than coke bottle stuff very much. Where I look at the guy and say - gee, I can't imagine why you've never seen a UFO etc.

But I'd consider a disinfo agent to be someone who constantly puts out false information. And sorry OP, but you fit that profile.

You are constantly creating threads that are nothing but fear mongering and disinformation. I posted this in another one of your threads, but I'm going to do it here because it should be exposed for what it is.

You said - July 4th, false flag attack.

Could July 4 Be The Day?

Statue Of Liberty Re-Opens Hmm

Oh wait, no it was 2010

The False Flag Will Be In 2010!

Or how about in June?

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks!

Is The Time For WW3 Around The Corner?

We ONLY Have 2 MONTHS Left!

All these threads are created by you. None of them have come remotely true. So I'm curious as to how you can accuse others of being "disinfo" agents, when you yourself have been putting out disinformation for quite awhile?

Sorry, but being skeptical of peoples claims isn't what makes someone a disinformation agent. It would be those who constantly post and say false things.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Have to agree here.

A dis-info agent would not bother to debunk as that is too easy and ineffective to a blind believer anyway.

A true dis-info agent however would use existing conspiracy theory's and elaborate on them even more in an effort to take the original idea so far off track it no longer has anything to do with the original idea for example:

Aliens are in control of what laws are passed
All the sudden there is strange evidence that they are not only in control but they hold key positions in govt.
Oh look at this video did you see his eye looks like a cat eye it's a sign he's of reptilian ancestry
Oh look he's a reptilian
Oh look the president is too his eye in that one frame looks like reptilian eye
Oh look this news caster has a weird eye too oh man look at his tongue now it slithers
Oh's no the reptilians are in charge of everything and have infiltrated the govt. and news crews.

Just using as an example but over the years I watch this one grow first hand as if someone wanted us to believe it even though the final idea has nothing to do with the original.

IMO that is how a disinfo agent would operate only on a more subtle level. After all it's not about what the truth is it's about the manipulation of the masses through psychological warfare slowly bringing in info to steer the direction of the original belief to a completely different direction.

It can contain the same end idea it just needs to look so outlandish that the end idea can't possibly be true because the path taken to the idea is so insane it just looks like crazy talk to the average person.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join