It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA briefed this afternoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A buddy of mine just told me some pertinant information. His girlfriend works for FEMA out of Texas, and they just got off of a 90 minute teleconferance about the Swine Flu outbreak.

I dont really have any information, except she said to prepare for many more outbreaks in the coming days. I have no news article or anything to confirm this, just word of mouth from a very valid source.

When/IF I hear more info I will post it up here.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well maybe now we may find out what all those "fema camps are all about" after all if a pandemic is to come our way, somebody will have to thin out the healthy from the sick in the population.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If the situation here becomes anything like Mexico there is no doubt Fema will be in charge and all hell will break loose. The borders should have already been closed if they truly wished to contain it. The economic factors of doing that are why they havn't...yet. If this virus progresses as in Mexico we will soon see martial law.

Guz

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

........speechlessness.....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If things are really about to get out hand there will be National Guard activations.

If and when those happen and if it doesn't violate operational security I'll post on ATS in regards to activation.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
They expect the situation here in the U.S. to get worse, and they are expecting deaths.

Seems like there is something they are not telling us.

Our senior citizens are at risk among other groups.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For goodness sakes people - take precautions now. Don't rely on FEMA for anything your loved ones might need. Don't panic. Just prepare.

Get Pandemic Ready

Citizen's Manual

[edit on 27/4/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Fema camps and the timing of the outbreak is interesting. It leads me to the hypothetical question, if they're really built for public emergencies and this pandemic is intentional, are the camps for healthy people (to leave the sick to fend for themselves) or the sick people (to quarantine them)?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

If this is anything like the response to Hurricane Katrina people will be better off taking initiative to help themselves.

Churches and community organizations were much better at responding to Katrina than the government.

[edit on 27/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frey51

you better not be a troll!

if your genuine..the s**t is about to hit the fan!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Couldn't help but wonder at least a few times...

While people are freaking out about a harmless little flu going around... And we have seen it is harmless (outside of Mexico)....

Now would be a really good time to release a REAL killer virus. Many will have died, thinking that they had that harmless swine flu that is on tv non-stop. And of course, releasing the REAL deadly virus would go right along with governments telling the people to stay indoors with chicken soup.

So, if sick, do not worry. (harmless)
While people start spreading the REAL pandemic our governments have been waiting for, and are expecting.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by frey51

I'm not downplaying the seriousness of this situation at all but why would the fact that FEMA is being briefed on this issue raise red flags? HHS Secretary Napolitano said today that the gov't is responding as if this is a pandemic. If so, then of course FEMA would be intimately involved.

Don't think this particular aspect is anything to worry about.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

good point! now that it's spread to countries at the top ranks of the NWO... now would be the time to release it when they told everyone to not panic and carry on as normal...there are vids of the "FEMA trains" being moved into position... and the "Mary from New York" on March 30th 2009 is now starting to look like reality.. perhaps this Swine flu hybrid..is a kinda catalyst and when the real one is released...it is a 75-85% chance of death..it seems to be targetting the 18-35 year olds same as the 1918 pandemic..it takes a few weeks to fully mutate...

OR

this is a beta test..and when the dust settles the real one is released.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I'm not downplaying the seriousness of this situation at all but why would the fact that FEMA is being briefed on this issue raise red flags? HHS Secretary Napolitano said today that the gov't is responding as if this is a pandemic. If so, then of course FEMA would be intimately involved.

I totally agree. I still don't think people should leave all of the preps to FEMA or any other governmental agency.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by Night Watchman

I totally agree. I still don't think people should leave all of the preps to FEMA or any other governmental agency.

I could not agree more. We've seen how FEMA performed during Katrina. There is no way any of us should trust that they are capable of helping us more than we can help ourselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
If things are really about to get out hand there will be National Guard activations.

If and when those happen and if it doesn't violate operational security I'll post on ATS in regards to activation.

Man, I got you covered... You know doggone well that no matter what, if you activate it will violate OpSec...

Luckily both my neighbors are Guard. I'll blow the whistle as loud as possible, and UCMJ can kiss my a$$.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

If we're activated by the state it shouldn't matter but if its federal activation there may be an Opsec issue. A federal activation would be all over the news by the end of the day though.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Bingo... but you know that "game recognizes game"... If my neighbors start packing their trucks around the same time, I think I'll venture over and have a chat with them. Obviously I won't get the whole story, but I'm sure I'll get enough...

You really trust MSM to alert us of a Fed activation of the Guards?

How long you been here Mike?

EDIT: either way... thanks for looking out for the rest of us. I'm glad the ranks aren't soulless robot killing machines that some on this site would have everyone believe.

[edit on 27/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by frey51

Definately not a troll brother. My buddy who I work with has kinda had his eyes opened by me. I have been talking with him about disclosure, fema camps, and nwo stuff. He made sure to show me the email from his girlfriend. I really have no information about what they talked about, but what she did say to him was to expect more infecteions and outbreaks. I mean, overnight the number of infections rose in the US from 40 to 50. There are more confirmed cased out of New Zealand, and more from Canada and I think Europe (not sure about that one though).

I dont know if FEMA is just ramping up to attempt to help, like the Katrina fiasco. Or, if they are planning on being involved with maintaining/transporting the infected masses (fema trains/camps?). I personally believe the camps/trains thing is a bit blown out of proportion, but I found it interesting none the less because the connections between the those two things and the outbreak are too conincidental.

When he gets into work this morning I will talk with him, but I dont know if I will have any more info. Just wanted to make you all aware of some unpublised news. Not Trolling, Just Informing!

new topics

top topics

join