It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Death Certificate Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
An interesting thought.

I don't know whether such things are expected when even medical staff treating the patients are dying (see the link in the OP) and there is no effective cure. I dare say specific supplies would come in handy, though. Physical respirators come to mind, for example. But then again all the other countries are probably concerned they won't have enough of such things themselves before long.

All you can say is that if the Mexican government knows things are worse than they are letting on they will have to make requests for assistance. If they don't the people will find out at some point and, well, you can imagine the reaction...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Oh, this whole thing is being manipulated to the enth degree. To begin with, its being called the Swine flu, but its really the bird flu. This is no different than Baxter's "accidental" release of the bird flu mixed with an easily spread virus, where it would mutate into an easily spread form of bird flu in the human body.
And what is in this virus? Easily spread virus's and the bird flu. Same thing, maybe a different mix this time, but essentially the same idea.

Just a while back there were threads on several different States digging mass graves, one that could hold up to 40, 000 bodies.

Just a short while ago, there was a thread on a woman who had phoned into a phone line radio show, I believe, and talked about the truckers being paid cash more or less, to deliver large amounts of vaccine across the country.

This is an evil pandemic orchestrated by the cartel and we have the clues.

Considering those other threads, I think we need to pay attention to how this may go, and that it may get very much worse after mutating in the human body.

Edit to Add: now then Obama is trying to push for a new bill to allow underage conscription or service by youths just now. This virus targets parenting age individuals, from their 20s-40s. Obviously plans on training the orphanned children into his microchipped militia.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Where did your numbers come from? I took mine from the CDC (source posted). If there were between 50M and 100M deaths attributed to the 1918 flu, and ~500M had the disease, with a world population of 1.7B (or 1,700M), 50/1700 = 0.029 (or 2.9% of the World Population).

if 50M-100M people died out of 500M sickened, that would mean between 50/500 and 100/500 (or 10% to 20%) was the case mortality rate.

Your citation states that the 1918 pandemic had a 0.05% mortality rate against the world population. .0005 * 1,700,000,000 = 850,000

There's something wrong with what you cited.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by jtma508]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1918 flu pandemic (commonly referred to as the Spanish flu) was an influenza pandemic that spread to nearly every part of the world. It was caused by an unusually virulent and deadly Influenza A virus strain of subtype H1N1. Historical and epidemiological data are inadequate to identify the geographic origin of the virus.[1] Most of its victims were healthy young adults, in contrast to most influenza outbreaks which predominantly affect juvenile, elderly, or otherwise weakened patients. The pandemic lasted from March 1918 to June 1920,[2] spreading even to the Arctic and remote Pacific islands. It is estimated that anywhere from 20 to 100 million people were killed worldwide,[3] or the approximate equivalent of one third of the population of Europe,[4][5][6] more than double the number killed in World War I.[7] This extraordinary toll resulted from the extremely high illness rate of up to 50% and the extreme severity of the symptoms, suspected to be caused by cytokine storms. The pandemic is estimated to have affected up to one billion people: half the world's population at the time.[

Some scholars have theorized that the flu probably originated in the Far East.[9] While historian Alfred Crosby observed that the flu seems to have originated in Kansas, the political scientist Andrew Price-Smith has published data from the Austrian archives suggesting that the influenza had earlier origins, beginning in Austria during the Spring of 1917.[10] Popular writer John Barry echoed Crosby in proposing that Haskell County, Kansas was the location of the first outbreak of flu.[11] In the United States the disease was first observed at Fort Riley, Kansas, United States, on March 4, 1918,[12] and Queens, New York, on March 11, 1918. In August 1918, a more virulent strain appeared simultaneously in Brest, France, in Freetown, Sierra Leone, and in the U.S. at Boston, Massachusetts. The Allies of World War I came to call it the Spanish flu, primarily because the pandemic received greater press attention after it moved from France to Spain in November 1918. Spain was not involved in the war and had not imposed wartime censorship.[13]

Scientists have used tissue samples from frozen victims to reproduce the virus for study. Given the strain's extreme virulence there has been controversy regarding the wisdom of such research. Among the conclusions of this research is that the virus kills via a cytokine storm (overreaction of the body's immune system) which explains its unusually severe nature and the concentrated age profile of its victims. The strong immune systems of young adults ravaged the body, whereas the weaker immune systems of children and middle-aged adults caused fewer deaths.

And I will add what the CDC did with the Spanish Flu from 1918:

Researchers Reconstruct 1918 Pandemic Influenza Virus; Effort Designed to Advance Preparedness

Scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have successfully reconstructed the influenza virus strain responsible for the 1918 pandemic, a project that greatly advances preparedness efforts for the next pandemic.

This info is on the CDC website, just search the year 2005

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am so confused. So how many have REALLY died of the flu?
like, (sorry I am very new to this site) and have been totally freaking over this, and now I came here on the site and found out only 7 died and not really 200? Has anyone in the US die from this?

I would like the real truth on all of this. If I could please.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ahhh. WikiPedia. Well, clearly THEY trump the CDC any day. Seriously, review the math in my last post. But if that doesn't do it for you we'll post the data from the CDC site again:

CDC: 1918 Spanish Flu Outbreak

An estimated one third of the world's population (or ≈500 million persons) were infected and had clinically apparent illnesses during the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic. The disease was exceptionally severe. Case-fatality rates were >2.5%, compared to

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeful302

Welcome to ATS, Hopeful. The wealth of information can be a little overwhelming so you still have to do your own research to sort the wheat from the chaff, as it were.

The reported amount of deaths in Mexico I believe is somewhere around 103 according to Mexican officials but doctors in the area are saying that the numbers are higher than reported. They also say that they are being asked to change the cause of death on death certificates so that the official count will not reflect the actual numbers of flu deaths.

I think freaking out is the natural reflex of joining ATS but don't panic just yet. Follow the links and learn how to take care of yourself, not just from flu but from anything you think might be a hazard to the well being of you or yours.

Take a deep, calming breath in and out (with your N95 mask on, of course). J/K.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Some more evidence just in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(acknowledgements to cosmicpixie)

Several sources on the ground are speaking in similar terms, some of them in the medical profession:

A doctor's diary

[edit on 30/4/09 by pause4thought]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Great find. S&F.

FYI - This is an old gambit, used with great frequency to hide negative health trends and epidemics. Has to do with the way WHO reporting is designed - allows doctors/nations to list symptoms as causal. Go figure.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I also wonder the same thing. Several days ago, the death toll was close to 200, now it is 30.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It really is dificult to get t the bottom of all this. On 30 April HiAliens, a Spanish speaker, kindly responded to my request for figures published in the Mexican media, particularly the local media. I've been very busy since then & didn't post it at he time, so here is what he saw:

The mainstream media is so controlled worldwide at present that you are not likely to find much difference between Mexican and outside-Mexico sources. I don't have time to find out what the most reliable Spanish language news sources are - if you could do that then I could narrow my search.

Scanning the front page of Eluniversal shows the same old stuff as in the Western...

www.eluniversal.com.mx...

-President Calderon gives his condolences to all those affected by the disease.
-The EU will not shut down the border with Mexico.
-Health Secretary confirms certain government services will shut down for five days
-Japanese governement asks its citizens to return home
-Bishops announce the cancellation of mass.
-Prisons restrict visitors access
-How to make a facemask
-Certain areas i.e. Ecatepec have imposed virtual martial law, whereas others are accusing the media and government of paranoia.

They are covering the story quite heavily. One thing I've noticed is that they seem to be saying the death toll is much lower than our media does. I haven't confirmeed this yet though...

Feel free to post that summary,
All the Best
H.A>

It seems the backtracking on the number of deaths had already started. I'm still convinced the local media would be worth scanning, though, if anyone is there or familiar with the local scene & could scan the sites of a local paper or two. Even anecdotal evidence from people with friends in Mexico would be a valuable contribution.

If we can get nearer the actual mortality rate it will help predict what the disease could do either in the coming weeks around the globe or if a second wave emerges in a few months' time, as many are predicting.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You know what, we're probably at a serious pandemic level already, the WHO is just reporting what happened 2 weeks ago. That's how long it takes them to confirm every case, and most cases of swine flu aren't even tested or reported.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

If you go by the WHO numbers ALONE, we're at about a .1% mortality rate from this ( I believe it's 0.08-ish- nearly 1%). That is based on just shy of 2,400 hundred REPORTED cases and deaths, worldwide. When reading he mathematical analysis on a different thread, I recall a rate of nearly 3%- on a globe of 6B, that's- what- 1.8M ill or dead? Sorry- it's late and my math may be quite off. Nonetheless it's a huge number, with dire consequences.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
From CIDRAP today, 12 May- based on CDC numbers:

"H1N1 Flu Breaking News
Global novel H1N1 flu cases surpass 5,000

The global count of novel H1N1 influenza (swine flu) case confirmations has increased to 5,251 from 30 countries, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported today. The total includes 2,059 cases with 56 deaths in Mexico and 2,600 cases and 3 deaths reported in the United States as of yesterday. Canada has had 330 cases and 1 death, and Costa Rica has reported 8 cases and 1 death. [WHO update 26]
US H1N1 cases top 3,000

The number of confirmed H1N1 cases in the United States rose to 3,009 and 3 deaths in 45 states today, an increase of 409 since yesterday's update, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported today. The number of states reporting cases rose by one, as Montana reported its first case. Yesterday CDC official Anne Schuchat, MD, said at a press briefing that many states don't report flu cases over the weekend, so the agency expected a big increase in the H1N1 count today. [Current CDC numbers] "
----from CIDRAP home page 12 May

Even CDC and WHO are admitting not all confirmed cases ar being reported, and not all suspected cases are being confirmed.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by CultureD]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

According to google, 3% of 1 billion = 30 million

So if 2 billion catch it that's 60 million dead if the mortality rate is 3%

You could likely add more to that figure if you consider all the people who might normally recover if given proper health care but don't get it due to hospitals being overloaded .

On top of this, the average death toll around the world each year is approximately 56.5 million

If a pandemic went full blown, factor in a rise in average annual death toll for increased suicide rates and deaths due to potential food shortages due to the pandemic as well as increase in 3rd world famine related deaths (3rd world countries could be ravaged in a pandemic) and worse case scenario you could be looking at around 200 million dead over a couple of years not to mention a complete economic meltdown around the globe.

This is all an estimate based on a 3% mortality rate and 1/3 of the world getting infected plus the average yearly global death toll from other causes.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The following article regarding UN plans to curb human population growth is from the UN Chronicle, December 1, 1994.
findarticles.com...

Genetic Material of Virus From 1918 Flu Is Found
www.nytimes.com...

One part of the answer is that the Spanish flu virus passed from birds to pigs and then to humans, a mode of transmission that is thought to produce the most dangerous strains of influenza viruses.

Video - Flu victim's body exhumed
news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Darwyn Kobasa, a research scientist with the Public Health Agency of Canada, and lead author of the research, defended the decision to recreate one of the most dangerous viruses in history

Many influenza virologists remain nervous about creating and experimenting with a reconstructed 1918 Spanish flu virus, an extremely dangerous virus which disappeared from the world long ago
news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

In 1918, an influenza pandemic started that became a global disaster ....There was a mild wave in the spring, but the very serious, lethal wave was in the autumn to the winter...

Scientists isolate genes that made 1918 flu lethal
www.physorg.com...

....researchers have identified a set of three genes that helped underpin the extraordinary virulence of the 1918 virus.

1918 flu resulted in current lineage of H1N1 swine influenza viruses, study says.
www.physorg.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
New virus "very unstable," more changes seen: expert
www.reuters.com...

"Already it appears to more virulent than seasonal flu because it is killing younger people and it appears to have higher mortality than seasonal flu, so it doesn't make sense to treat this like seasonal flu."

Seasonal flu kills about 250,000 to 500,000 people annually with a fatality rate of less than 0.1 percent. A study published in Science on Monday estimated that the new H1N1 flu virus has a case fatality ratio of 0.4 percent based on confirmed and suspected deaths.

Many Swine Flu Cases Have No Fever
www.nytimes.com...

Many people suffering from swine influenza, even those who are severely ill, do not have fever, an odd feature of the new virus that could increase the difficulty of controlling the epidemic, said a leading American infectious-disease expert who examined cases in Mexico last week......
“It surprised me and my Mexican colleagues, because the textbooks say that in an influenza outbreak the predictive value of fever and cough is 90 percent,” Dr. Wenzel said.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I posted a mutation of the M2 sequence on another thread- if anyone is interested, here it is:
www.who.int...

The M2 portion of the "new" H1N1 has acquired resistance to two classes of anti-virals, and there is an amino acid change from isoleucine to valine- indicating a genetic shift.

This bodes ill relative to one's native immunity to the strain.

<< 1   >>

join