It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Death Certificate Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is truly sickening.

It was reported on the BBC World Service this morning (no less) that at least some doctors in Mexico have been told not to write 'swine flu' or the equivalent on death certificates.

Respiratory failure is what they've been recording.

Think what that does to the mortality rate...

Here's some more evidence:

1st-hand reports

Check out the testimonies dated Saturday 25th April in particular!

How does this strike you? Do you have any more evidence regarding this, whether in Mexico or elsewhere?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good find and logic.

So does this mean that the numbers will be much lower than they should be? Or is this simply the way that it will be recoreded?

From what I have been able to descern, the mortality rate of this is from the secondary bacterial infections and not the flu. So how many cases went unchecked before it was formally announced?

It is a most confusing time and the conspiracies are raging.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

There must be manipulation going on, since this whole thing is manipulated. They must want calm before the storm, and then total panic so they will insist upon vaccination of the populace. A couple of months out from total apocalypse?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

So does this mean that the numbers will be much lower than they should be? Or is this simply the way that it will be recorded?

It is specifically to hide the real number of deaths. It was a Mexican doctor who wrote to the BBC to alert them to this appalling deception.

So how many cases went unchecked before it was formally announced?

According to the same report cases have been known about for a full four weeks.

The following is taken from the link above:

There is a sense of chaos in the other hospitals and we do not know what to do. Staff are starting to leave and many are opting to retire or apply for holidays. The truth is that mortality is even higher than what is being reported by the authorities, at least in the hospital where I work it. It is killing three to four patients daily, and it has been going on for more than three weeks.

and another extract:

Many friends working in hospitals or related fields say that the situation is really bad, they are talking about 19 people dead in Oaxaca, including a doctor and a nurse. They say they got shots but they were told not to talk about the real situation.

and another:

It does seem as though the unprecedented actions being taken by the government to contain the virus don't match with the statistics being provided, however, so there is some doubt as to whether they're just being overly cautious or whether things are a lot worse than what they're telling the public.

and another:

I work as a resident doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in Mexico City and sadly, the situation is far from "under control". As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths.

And that was all published on Saturday...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Now it makes sense why so much media attention is on this flu, the real numbers are much bigger, they are preparing us for the worse... This is bad news, very bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, maybe this will depopulate the world according to plan. I still cannot understand how the swine/avain/and regular H1N1 can mutate into one super flu if there is NO avian flu reported in Mexico in the first place. Still strikes me as odd. Also, once this was reported, I noticed how fast it popped up all over the globe. Do you think that they waited to report this, or is it just a very contagious virus

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

Still strikes me as odd.

Indeed. Its make-up sounds odd as well, though some are saying there is an explanation:

The new strain is an apparent reassortment of several strains of influenza A virus subtype H1N1, including a strain endemic in humans and two strains endemic in pigs, as well as an avian influenza.[28] Reassortment is common in influenza viruses, due to the structure of their genome. This particular reassortment is consistent with a transmission of swine influenza from pig to human (a zoonosis) combined with the mixing of two viral infections in the same person (superinfection).

Source

Of course, being Wikipedia we've no idea who may have written that.

Also, once this was reported, I noticed how fast it popped up all over the globe. Do you think that they waited to report this, or is it just a very contagious virus?

Judging by the first-hand accounts above it looks like both. A real double whammy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Is the current Swine Flu "supposedly" sweeping the globe a desperate attempt by the US government to stimulate the economy? Tamiflu the company that makes the vaccine is a US based company with ties to Dick Cheney. If the masses in Mexico City, pop. approx 20 million, all purchase Tamiflu that is a whole lot of money being pumped right back into the United States. Makes you wonder...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The influenza strain that has struck Mexico and the United States involves, in many cases, a never-before-seen strain of the H1N1 virus. The flu virus is notorious for its ability to mutate and evolve new features that allows it to escape the immune defence systems of its victims. The appearance of new flu strains is therefore a perennial problem for doctors and scientists. And experts warned last night that it may be too late to contain the new outbreak, given how widespread the known cases are. If the confirmed deaths are the first signs of a pandemic, then cases are probably incubating around the world by now, said Dr Michael Osterholm, a flu expert at the University of Minnesota. In New York City, health officials say about 75 students at a Queens high school have fallen ill with flu-like symptoms and testing is under way to rule out that is the same strain of swine flu found in Mexico. No vaccine specifically protects against swine flu and it is unclear how much protection current generic vaccines might offer. A version genetically matched to the new swine flu virus has been created by the US Centres for Disease Control, said Dr Richard Besser, the agency's acting director. However, it could take months to create enough supplies for mass vaccination programmes - if governments decide vaccine production is necessary. Two drugs, Tamiflu and Relenza, seem effective against the new strain. Roche, the maker of Tamiflu, said it was prepared to immediately deploy a stockpile of the drug if requested. Both drugs must be taken early, within a few days of the onset of symptoms, to be most effective.

The fact they aren't calling it "Swine Flu" on the death certificate is disturbing. I also agree with the above post ^. There is deffinately something more than meets the eye!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

Also, no swine in Mexico have tested positive. It makes plucky think. I mean, I am no microbiologist, but I can say that that is weird.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by antar

So does this mean that the numbers will be much lower than they should be? Or is this simply the way that it will be recorded?

It is specifically to hide the real number of deaths. It was a Mexican doctor who wrote to the BBC to alert them to this appalling deception.

So how many cases went unchecked before it was formally announced?

According to the same report cases have been known about for a full four weeks.

The following is taken from the link above:

There is a sense of chaos in the other hospitals and we do not know what to do. Staff are starting to leave and many are opting to retire or apply for holidays. The truth is that mortality is even higher than what is being reported by the authorities, at least in the hospital where I work it. It is killing three to four patients daily, and it has been going on for more than three weeks.

and another extract:

Many friends working in hospitals or related fields say that the situation is really bad, they are talking about 19 people dead in Oaxaca, including a doctor and a nurse. They say they got shots but they were told not to talk about the real situation.

and another:

It does seem as though the unprecedented actions being taken by the government to contain the virus don't match with the statistics being provided, however, so there is some doubt as to whether they're just being overly cautious or whether things are a lot worse than what they're telling the public.

and another:

I work as a resident doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in Mexico City and sadly, the situation is far from "under control". As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths.

And that was all published on Saturday...

Simply put, I guess we're all F#@$*D! Unless the CDC, WHO or whatever agency could finally understand the workings of this virus, then thats the only time we could find a cure for it. Its like, "how could you troubleshoot and diagnose the problems of your car if you dont know how the engine works?" So whats happening now is just a guessing game thats why the WHO raised the threat level to 4.

Tp put it bluntly, even with all the technology advances we have, the 1918 Spanish Flu which killed millions, still remains a mystery. So 91 years and the Spanish Flu havent been solved... "Swine Flu" solved in a couple of days or weeks...haha.

Wish I wasn't born yesterday...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was asked to post information here that I posted on another thread by another member. Honestly I have not read this thread so I am going to post my info and check back....

In 1918 the Spanish flu had a death rate of .05% out of the world population. The common flu death rate is around 1/100 of 1% of the world population. In Mexico from my last count the government is stating that 1600 people have been infected with 150 deaths. That would put the death rate around 10.5%. That is extremely high!!! So something is wrong.

So if those are the actual numbers for death then we could expect the actual number infected around 300,000. The Spanish Flu death rate of .05% is very high..........So something is very fishy coming out of Mexico.

I do know from BBC that the doctors in Mexico have been putting the cause of death anything but swine flu on many of the deaths. Steve Quayle has people on the ground in Mexico City and he reports the death rate is around 2000 as of yesterday......

We are seeing the possible first couple of deaths out of California today. Based on the death rate of the spanish flu we should start seeing deaths here in the U.S. They are reporting 68 infected which could be doubled based on the testing time. Seeing a couple of deaths today is in line with the .05% death rate.

So what is up with Mexico??? What are they hiding? As I always say follow the money trail....

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In 1918 the Spanish flu had a death rate of .05% out of the world population. The common flu death rate is around 1/100 of 1% of the world population. In Mexico from my last count the government is stating that 1600 people have been infected with 150 deaths. That would put the death rate around 10.5%. That is extremely high!!! So something is wrong.

That puts a whole new light on the subject. My assumption was that by not recording the cause of death accurately the result was that the reported mortality rate must be too low. But your data points to it already being inconceivably high!

Either the mortality rate is unprecedented, or your conclusion that vast numbers of people in Mexico are already infected is correct.

We need more facts. But we may only get them if and when significant numbers of fatalities occur in other countries. And then only if they are accurately reported.

It seems we need more first-hand reports from within Mexico. Even the local media might be more reliable than the national media in this sense.

Does anyone speak enough Spanish to do some digging?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the comments were removed,

So I am glad they are still available, I should have double checked as read his testimony myself.

They did say on the BBC report earlier from inside Mexico that the doctors were not allowed to speak to any journalists at all.

Elf

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

It reeks of a cover-up, doesn't it?

Regarding the comments you feared were removed - don't worry I took a copy as soon as I saw it in case it was removed.

Come on Spanish speakers - show us what you've got...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Your information is incorrect.

An estimated one third of the world's population (or ≈500 million persons) were infected and had clinically apparent illnesses during the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic. The disease was exceptionally severe. Case-fatality rates were >2.5%, compared to

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

If the "cause of death" on the death certificate is listed as anything other than swine flu then the reported deaths due to flu can pretty much stop with the numbers already reported. The same thing was done with the AIDS virus. The CDC used to count the number of people infected but when that number became alarming, they simply changed it to only count the number of people actively dying from AIDS. Made the numbers look much lower.

From what I have been able to descern, the mortality rate of this is from the secondary bacterial infections and not the flu.

If you got shot and died the cause of death would be listed as "gunshot wound". If someone wanted to cover up that fact, the cause of death could be listed as hemorrhagic shock (massive blood loss). Doesn't mean the bullet wasn't responsible for the death, just means that no one will know WHY you bled to death. Same with those dying from the respiratory failure caused by the flu.

It is a most confusing time and the conspiracies are raging.

I'll be interested to find out if more people in Spain start dying from this flu than flu victims from other countries. Mexicans are a hybrid race (partly Spanish). Curious that no other races have died from it if the incubation period is one week and flu deaths started 2 weeks ago in Mexico.

Whether it's man-made or not, it will almost certainly be used as a pretext for some political agenda.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

The global mortality rate from the 1918/1919 pandemic is not known, but is estimated at 2.5 to 5% of those who were infected died. Note this does not mean that 2.5-5% of the human population died; with 20% or more of the world population suffering from the disease to some extent, a case-fatality ratio this high would mean that about 0.5-1% ( ≈50 million) of the whole population died.

I think this is what I said in my post.........1/2 to 1% is the number. I went with the low one.........???

Well maybe it was a slip of the .0, but my theory is correct........there is a big stinky fish here with this flu issue

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Is the current Swine Flu "supposedly" sweeping the globe a desperate attempt by the US government to stimulate the economy? Tamiflu the company that makes the vaccine is a US based company with ties to Dick Cheney. If the masses in Mexico City, pop. approx 20 million, all purchase Tamiflu that is a whole lot of money being pumped right back into the United States. Makes you wonder...

Since when was Dick Cheney linked to Tamiflu? If you're going to attempt to spew rhetoric, at least get the names right, it's Rumsfeld.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Does anyone know if any countries are sending medical supplies or doctors to Mexico?

Kinda odd that people are dying in Mexico and I haven't heard anything about how the world community is helping Mexico to lessen the flu.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join