It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

Greetings Mtheory,

I had sent you a reply in my u2u .

I will send another let me know that you have it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You realize that your message is pretty much exactly the same message Blossom Goodchild was sending.

The vibrations, the spirituality, the coming end which is actually a beginning. The beings of light already on Earth to help us out when the time comes.

There was supposed to be some increased fly bys meaning we would see more "UFO's" or more "activity".

Since you commented you didn't know of her current state or what happened with her. I will tell you.

She is sticking to her story. There are still channeling messages currently with the same galactic friends since the debacle of October 14th. These beings still insist they are coming soon according to her channelings. And they say we should continue to spread the message of love and light and spirituality etc etc etc.

Now since her message or her Galactic friends message is so similar to yours but people have pretty much given up on her and think she is a fraud, how are you and your message any different, why should people believe you and not her?

just asking for a reason to believe in you.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

If you believe me or not makes no difference its not about believing .
The Spaceships are coming now in groups people are able to video tape them on cell phones and video cams.

I will add two recent cases just as an example for you I believe this video has been posted already on ATS.

For sake of information here is the link

This one is in Solvakia April 28th,2009 group of Spaceships video taped by Police .

Again as far as Goodchild is concerned I cannot speak for her messages nor the group she represents.

I speak only on behalf of the Ashtar Command.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There was also a youtube video of more UFOs in South America. They were also balls of light sticking close together.

The formation the UFOs took in the first video reminded me of the Celestial characters in the Sephir H'Debarim. I could only recognize one of the characters, the rest didn't match up. Eventually the UFOs moved around and no longer looked like that character.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
One more thing I had to add.

I found this video in the ATS media section and it was impressive. It’s a confirmed hoax. What do you guys think about it? How are the hoaxed videos going to be distinguished from the real ones?

Hati UFO video - A good hoax

(click to open player in new window)

Hati UFO hoax

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hey Cmdraleon,

I like your message and get the sense that you mean well.

I was just wondering if you could into a bit more detail on the cosmic meditation you were talking about.

Is it any different from regular meditation or is there some trick to it lol?

Do I just meditate on the Christ consciousness and such. Is it that simple?

Peace and Love

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Hi Lost,
This video last year was created as you have stated and was Hoaxed.

The difference between this and the group of craft that were in the other video newcast is that Police video taped these craft .

Its really means using discernment on what is being put up on varied Video sites Youtube Google etc.

You just need to take time to weedout the fake video's from the geniune.

Before 2012 expect many people to upload video of Et Spacecraft and also some to create hoaxes just to confuse people.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09
Hey Cmdraleon,

I like your message and get the sense that you mean well.

I was just wondering if you could into a bit more detail on the cosmic meditation you were talking about.

Is it any different from regular meditation or is there some trick to it lol?

Do I just meditate on the Christ consciousness and such. Is it that simple?

Peace and Love

Greetings bommer,

To come into the frequency or vibration I speak of is not hard .

Yes Christ Consciousness on a Cosmic level is key.

Also being in a very quite space without noise is important .

When you do the Cosmic Meditation first get yourself relaxed in a compelet state of peace within and without.

So you would close your eyes breath in the nostrals and let the air out on each breath you take .Do this about 4 times or until you are in total relax mode.

Then within ask Christ to assist you directly on behalf of the Ashtar Command.

This is important its the most direct way to connect and elevate your being into that higher State of Cosmic Cosciouness.

You can use the OM or the word HU which is very powerful.

If you do this daily you will see the Body Mind and Soul alighn to the Christed levels and this will also allow you to experience the Spaceships of the Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command eventually as you stabilize your resonating frequency within your body.

You may also wish to use music from Michael Hammer this is very Higher Dimensional .

You do not need music but it can help.

The artist I mentioned is a Ambient Space Music person and his music his
used for these kinds of Meditations.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hey I know you're not trying to hurt anyone with the information that you may be providing. I know that there are UFOs and that they want world peace. I know that they want to enlighten humanity before or by 12-21-2012. That is also the perfect day for them to come as many people wonder about this date. However, they are not good but bad.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

As I have pointed out on numerous occasions, for someone visiting Planet Earth and observing the human race, you still haven't grasped the use of basic English language.

Keanu Reeves accomplished it very successfully in The Day the Earth Stood Still - even Japanese too.

Now, I am still waiting for evidence sir. It has been a while, like when Santa promised me that bicycle. Sigh. Also, your message is identical to those posted on other countless forums. Literally a mirror image.

Majority of your divine wisdom is already common knowledge, I've lost count how many 2012 books have been accumulated into humanity's literature, so nothing significant. The loquaciousness here is tedious, repetitive and facetious.

The Galactic Federation still haven't called me. I hate being stood up.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by infinite]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Hey I know you're not trying to hurt anyone with the information that you may be providing. I know that there are UFOs and that they want world peace. I know that they want to enlighten humanity before or by 12-21-2012. That is also the perfect day for them to come as many people wonder about this date. However, they are not good but bad.

First UFOs have nothing to do with World Peace people do .
What I am presenting is that people from other Worlds from the Christed levels are and will interact with those living on Earth.

From your postings I take your a Religious Person and use the Bible as your reference point .

Spaceships are for the transportation from one reality to another .You need to look at the People or Cosmic beings of Light that are coming .

You say in the end they are bad not good.

I can say that those People or Beings that are bad will not be in 2012 the ones in any control of Earth or the New Earth Consciousness.

I am sure you also mean well in your message to me .

My mission is within the Christ Consciousness and within the Ashtar Command itself.

May you be blessed in peace and radiant light always.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm not trying to attack you at all my friend. Just trying to give you a hint that maybe fallen angels (The Nephilim often mistranslated as giants) like to play the saint before they turn around on it. If you're teaching about Christened beings then teach Yeshua and His doctrines not the doctrines of "Ascended Masters." It just sounds like the same New Age stuff. I know that 12-21-2012 will be important. I just don't share the idea that it is a good thing. May the 4th be with you.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

first I am not a represenative of the Galactic Federation.

You say what I have written has been stated in many places already.

Maybe Mass Consciousness is getting the message from many Awakened Souls around the Planet.

My message comes from the Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command.

I speak from this Cosmic level .

What I have presented will be .

You will just have to relax and wait or better yet start doing Cosmic Meditations within and less reading of books would be in order .

The Cosmic Impact will happen regardless of your belief thinking etc etc.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Again those that you mention until they even come .
Your taking a leap choosing which ones are the as you call them Fallen Ones .

My thread is not about Fallen Ones.

Again I am with the Ashtar Command Christed Men and Women Radiant beings of great Love and Light.

Not false anything.

I am attempting to educate you about our Brothers and Sisters from the Stars beyond Earth .

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I didn't say the cosmic impact wouldn't be happening my fellow, human?

What I did say was this which was said many years ago:

John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess 1that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world."

I'm saying that this will be the final Anti-Christ playing the most deceptive role. Some prophecies have more than one meaning, but the two different meanings may be made clear by further research. So spirit as in human spirit to strive for something; and meditating and channeling spirits. I'm sure you've channeled "Christ Michael" but that's not Him.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Your mellifluous words do not fool me.
This galactic figure has appeared on many occasions on ATS, he currently has more forms than Vishnu.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Why would a Galactic Figure use ATS? I mean sure the people here would be more receptive to the ideas, but why would they use ATS?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I was being sarcastic.
Their are countless galactic federation hoaxers across the internet, posting identical messages to this one.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't know for some reason I believe this one...because of the new star-like luminary in the sky that is not Venus. But I don't think they are good if there is any truth to it. I don't think he is an alien or anything however.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join