It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

My consciousness is Et my spirit is Et and my body is Human .

Im sorry but that loosely translates to [snip]

I admit I like the message you are sending but do you have any proof whatsoever that you are in fact an alien consciousness trapped in the body of a human being?

Mod Edit: Personal snipe removed
Courtesy is Mandatory

[edit on 4-29-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Francis M. Keracher
reply to post by Cmdraleon

One would expect better grammar skills from the enlightened.

I am very intrested in serious U.F.O. research and investigation. And I am disturbed and saddened by this sort of activity.

I was thinking the same thing. Some of us take the topic of UFO's very seriously and it seems like there is an increasing number of people that pop up with these cryptic messages that have a messianic kind of tone to them.
This poster claims he is of ET Spirit and mind but human body. Yet has no memory of these spacecraft and no real message other than the usual generic talk of ascending, enlightenment, etc. Well as someone who has been following UFOlogy for the better part of 20 years , I'm gonna call shenanigans on this one. This is too important of a topic, maybe the most important thing in the history of humans. There are far too many, "I know what's going on but can't tell you", or "I'm the chosen one" types and it subverts from the rational, serious discussions and debates that keep us moving forward in our quest to find out the real truth. I myself have had several encounters over the years, with a zenith of events occuring in the spring and summer of 2003. The experience was a roller coaster of pure joy and bliss to absolute horror. I get offended when I read posts like these, nothing personal against the author. In your mind, you may believe all the things you're writing about. But the lack of proper grammar and the vague "stock" answers hurt your credibility. If and or when our galactic brothers do show up, I hope that everything will be revealed to us. But until then I just cannot buy into these people that come forward using terms like "your planet", and talking about Christ, but yet cannot tell me about "their" planet, and excludes all the other deities that have come before and after Christ. It makes it look like you're just another person trying to draw attention to themselves for reasons of a personal agenda. That just my 2 cents worth. Best wishes to ya. Have a bright and shining day.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Personally, i wouldnt mind dicthing the whole "uniting spirituality" thing, jacking a star cruiser with a pretty good warp drive, pointing it a few degrees off from cirius, and kickin in its boosters till i finally find a star to call my own and live out my days doing whatever i want, occasionly coming back for supplies when necsasary. Sounds a heluva alot better than getting anywhere near christ to me
does that make me a bad person?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Francis M. Keracher

One would expect better grammar skills from the enlightened.

I am very intrested in serious U.F.O. research and investigation. And I am disturbed and saddened by this sort of activity.

Ok your very interested yet you speak of gammer just to enlighten you . You spelled Interested wrong its not intrested .
Cosiousness is an important area .
UFOs and that word are diverse covering many area's not just nuts a bolts thinking .
My message is very connected to the whole subject of UFOs.

The only difference is that I have many years ago become awakened and aware .

I am as I have stated in my thread here.

Remember you have free will and chose to come here on your own.

If you do not like the thread I have created you have the ability to find one more suited to your thinking process.

My message is direct and clear .

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
My message is direct and clear .

So is mine. Look up to the right in your toolbar. It a red button that says "u2u". That's private messages. Click on it please.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Stay On Topic Please and we're going to be civil to the OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Thank you ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Assuming the mods aren't shutting this thread down, I have a few questions I'd like to ask, and if you'd be so kind to answer I'd appreciate your input.

I have read this thread and understand that from your viewpoint (self realized ET intelligence) the perception of this phenomena of UFOs, ETs, EDs, etc, occur on a psychic or spiritual level, in a general sense. Myself and others have had personal experiences in a tangible sense as well. For some of us, those experiences seem to have some kind of interdimensional property to it, (for lack of better words).

Considering the physical, are there other means to tangibly and objectively perceive the presence of such phenomena?

If so, would you share any techniques/equipment necessary to do this?

For instance, is there a way we can objectively perceive the intersections of hyperdimensional axes (we'll call them w, v, u,...) over our known/perceived axes (we'll call them x, y, z)?

How can we objectively perceive an object existing within those hyperdimensional axes?

How would one 'cross over' to those other axial planes?

Is there anything we can tangibly do to increase the probability of occurances of these phenomena? In otherwords, how does one 'get their attention'?

Again, all questions are in regards to the physical, but include a context for your answers as you feel necessary. Thank you in advance!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I really like your honest question's flux. I allways tend to look at "psychic" as a missunderstood "force" or energy that doubles in physicality. That is to say that it is apart of our daily physical lives. It is told that we are not spiritual aware, and we can see that in our daily lives. But it has you wondering, that what about spiritual energy that we invest time into without really understanding or knowing why or what its about or what were doing. We goto a beach on a sunny day and have a few beers or maybe a lunch with a good friend or family and we laugh and have a good time, not knowing were investing time and physical energy into other forms of energy, that were not aware of. That our thoughts doubled with our emotions and then doubled again with our feelings, desires, wants, likes, dislikes, our confidence, who we are, that we get a constant exposure too, is spiritual energy. Thats us.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How many languages do you speak?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks for some wonderful information!
I have another Question:

Will the Solfeggio Frequencies help me to align my spirit and self, and become more in tune with the coming events?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Didn't you start a thread that said Obama would win the election?

You are probably right about the increased UFOs observations, which would lead up to the 2012 date. I believe they are already here. They cannot become visible unless a collective consciouness wishes them to. As the 2012 date comes ever closer, more and more people will add to this consciouness bringing more vessels into visibility. I believe the mind has to be in the state of belief for something to happen or be seen.

A few years back I watched a documentary on UFO's and they interviewed a man back in the 60's or 70's that could see UFOs. At times he said he would see one and then direct the person next to him to confirm the sighting and the person would not see what he was seeing. Another thing that was strange about this guy. When he held a UFO's conference he told the audience to rub their car keys between their fingers. They were to put them back into their pockets. He told them their car keys would start bending after the discussion. Most of the keys were bending after the show. I wonder how everyone got home. I bet they were ticked!

Be careful, the mind can be dangerous with a collective thought. In the end it could ruin others if it was harmful.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
CmdrAleon,

Who stands against the Ashtar Command? They are the universal ambassadors of peace, peacemakers and peacekeepers. Are there battles the Ashtar are involved in past or present? How did the Ashtar Command come to be the "UN" of space? According to them we came here on our on free will as volunteers to experience this planet and help it progress and experience this 3rd dimension of life we lived before we ascended. They are very disappointed we have not awaken.. but maybe its not our time yet?

It seems to me that the Ashtar have had enough of this and are trying to MAKE us come back. They talk of evacuations, or ascension as you call it of our planet to your ships. They tell us to be wary of any other beings who come here and are not human looking, without telling us why we should be. Why are the governments of our world not wanting you around? Your fleet is not in orbit of earth, they are close, supposedly around Jupiter after being told to leave. So they now are waiting to swoop in and "rescue" us when:

"Tidal waves and intense weather abnormalities, shifting plates of land beneath the oceans, and the quivering of the mountains, could take place in concerted action, so that humanity would have nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and no sense of direction or idea of what they must do to save themselves. Panic could grip the hearts of people, resulting in calls upon God for deliverance. It is in hours such as these that your skies will fill with the ships of your brothers from other realms."

I am to understand the ships of the Ashtar Command have absolutely no defense, but at the same time can disable the weapons of the governments of this planet. Including but not limited to nuclear missiles. They have said and demonstrated this before to the governments involved in the cold war.

"You have no idea how many times we have interceded that there would not be an explosion. Your silos would not open up to allow your missiles to come forth for we have closed them."

That sounds like a defensive weapon to me.. how much more are they not telling us? They have not said or denied there offensive weapon capability either. How much of what our "good neighbors in space" say is the truth?? Have you considered they might be deceiving us? Have you accepted all what they tell you without questions? If not, then how do they react to such questioning of there real motives. Do they answer in riddles or clear answers, do they have love still or can you sense a threatened vibe or even a angry vibe coming from their thoughts? Keep in mind if thoughts are implanted in your sub-conscious you will be more likely to accept them without question.

I have my own thoughts and feelings on this issue maybe someday I will get the chance to express without the closed mindedness and ridicule that is rampant on this forum. But yes to get back on topic, I do agree we all will see a lot of ships in the sky one way or the other.

With respect

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I believe the only reason we are seing more UFO's is because just about everyone now has a digital camera/camcorder on them and the subject is not so Voo Doo these days, and now widley broadcast by the media.

Well I suppose your thread has not got a Goodchild attached to it any more and thats the main thing.

That woman made a laughing stock out of the whole phenomenon.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
reply to post by soundwash

Hey man, I'm not sure what is in the pic, but the fact that whatever it is, the object I think you're referring to has a reflection on the water, so with my extremely limited knowledge of the operations of a camera notwithstanding, I would guess that SOME object must be there to create said reflection.

i should have described the two lightened ones better...

(back on page 3)

they were taken within the same minute..

if you download IMG_2826_light_1.JPG and IMG_2827_L.jpg -
then flip between them you will see the grey/silver round object
move from high left of the moon to mid-left of the moon.

-yeah they're grainy, when i find the other two pics the whole
thing will make alot more sense..the object(s) in those two are much
larger and sharper. -very similar to the notched disks in the
NASA STS-75 tether vid

-s

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

To sum of my answer regarding your questions and the one regarding in the getting the attention.

Its all within a cosmic spiritual vibration without that happening the connection in real physical concrete levels does not happen the meeting point between you and those on the Ships of the Ashtar Command lets say for example happen when your bodies frequency ajusts to the rsonating spiritual frequency within the Cosmic Christ levels which those that I refer to Ashtar Command which represents many Planetary Worlds of Light in this way.

A being of Light would not come into this dimension if the vibration is lower then the one they reside in.

So it can be done its a matter of working on your vibrational frequency within what I have called Christ Consciousness or Cosmic Christ Consciousness.

I believe you have an understanding of this within your own being.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalCitizen
How many languages do you speak?

one that being English since this is the experience I have chosen.

Others that are here on Earth will speak the native language of that area of Planet Earth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join