It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have a simple question.
Over the past year the ringing in my ears has grown.
Now I hear it all the time, sometimes very loud.
Some would have me go to a doctor for medication to stop the ringing.
My soul tells me that it is of deeper meaning. Do I need to go see a doctor, or am I (and everyone else) receiving some type of reprogramming of the DNA?

It does not hurt, or get in the way of regular life, it is just there.

Thanks for all your wonderful Posts!

Namaste

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WOW
Ok. I've been seeking truth and spirituality for most of my life now. I'm 36. Recently I found this site and was thrilled to see something of this nature flurish so well. But now I believe it's time for me to stop researching and start speaking out.

As much as I love the "UPLIFTED" spirituality in your OP, I'm afraid you are a well placed deception. Now whether you are what you say you are or not is irrelevant. I know there are beings here among us "lowly" humans and several species in particular. I find it odd that you would claim this as well yet you have no idea what their reasons for being here are. I do and I'll get to that here shortly.

Mostly I'm concerned for the people jumping to your side to help the human race "Ascend". Ascension is something you earn. It cannot be given to you by anyone or anything. I have the sneaking suspicion you're use of the word is nothing but a lie with a bit of truth stuffed in the middle. The truth being "scooped off the face of this planet". I could be wrong, but I don't think so. It's the whole "open your arms to our message and you will be enlightened." CRAP!!! Nothing worth having is every easily obtained. Your's sounds more like the boast of the friendly invader. You lull the masses by offering them something that sounds so wonderful with the full intention of sweeping them out of your way once their all in front of you with arms open.

You've also kept using the name "Christ" and let me just say that from my experience those using this name are perpatrators of religon or are using Christ's name to employ people into their little playpen for brainwashing.

Just out of curiosity. Since I'm positive there have been multiple species of beings here prior to JC coming on the scene. Why is there no mention of him or his teachings from other species since you specified earlier he is known throughout the Galactic Empire. Sorry, I know that's not an exact quote but you did say something to that nature.

From what I've come to understand about the nature of the date of 2012 and the reason the Mayan calendar stops their is because that is when the "treaty" over the ownership of this planet ends and if we as humans are not prepared to defend it, it may very well be taken from us. Just like anywhere here on our beautiful little marble, there is Good and Evil. There are wars being fought over this marble RIGHT NOW and they're not even happening in our solar system.

I understand that many GOVTs are preparing for this and not wanting to frighten everyone. I understand that very well. Their are also groups of humans undermining the GOVTs work who wish to sell the rest of us out for their own survival because they don't believe we can win. It seems to me you would have us go outside when you arrive with the belief that now you're here and everything will be ok. Again, CRAP!!! Well missy, you can have my planet when you pry it from my cold dead hands!!!! Sorry again, I get real touchy when people plot against my existence.

As far as your Galactic Council goes. The human race will join when the human race is ready. We certainly wont be told it's time to join. I do not fear death or conflict and I know the human race will not be standing alone when the time comes. We have allies and I'm sure you know this. You claim our time of ascension has arrived. I believe we will evolve of our own will. You might be right about the date though only because when we stand together as a people we will have EARNED that little bit of evolution. Those who stand with us, and not above us, will do so for only one reason. That reason is so we may take our destiny into our own hands. It will not be handed to us by the likes of you.

Your message is only convincing to those who don't read between the lines. I've re-read this thread 3 times now and what your saying sounds exaclty like you smoothing things over for an invasion. I'll hack at specific points of your post later. LLAP HUMANS!!!!!!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by INJUNJAY]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
thank you for the info.. i never really thought about why some are metallic and the others have flashing lights

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am not a natural sceptic and I usually have an open mind to things otherworldly. However, I find it extremely difficult to believe that some alien consiousness has been born into a human body with the intent of at some point in their lives they'll come on an internet forum and say all of the things you have claimed.

For one how does this help enlighten us exactly?

You are not the first to come along and claim such things. Most disappear soon after they post.

The hardest part I have in believing this or any other claims like this is the future date/time that is inevidibly given. It is always some time in the future, it is never now always years off and by then you have gone away and forgotten about ATS or where ever you happen to be posting.

I am reminded of Blossom and the uproar that came with her. The only reason I gave any credence to her is that she gave a date that was just over a month away, long enough to wait it out and see. But alas another failure.

By the way she is still insisting that she is in contact with the GFL and they are still coming........... but you should know that shouldn't you?

Why the wait? Why the secrecy? Why the teaser lights in the sky? What purpose does this serve? Just to annoy us? Make some people look like fools? That is pretty evil if you ask me, not something an enlightened race of beings would do.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
I have a simple question.
Over the past year the ringing in my ears has grown.
Now I hear it all the time, sometimes very loud.
Some would have me go to a doctor for medication to stop the ringing.
My soul tells me that it is of deeper meaning. Do I need to go see a doctor, or am I (and everyone else) receiving some type of reprogramming of the DNA?

It does not hurt, or get in the way of regular life, it is just there.

Thanks for all your wonderful Posts!

Namaste

I think you have Tinnitus. You should go to a doctor, seriously. I'm telling you this because it is a real condition.

Tinnitus (pronounced /tɪˈnaɪtəs/ or /ˈtɪnɪtəs/,[1] from the Latin word tinnītus meaning "ringing"[2]) is the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound.

Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some patients it takes the form of a high pitched whining, buzzing, hissing, screaming, humming, or whistling sound, or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets" or "tree frogs" or "locusts", tunes, songs, or beeping.[3] It has also been described as a "wooshing" sound, as of wind or waves.[4]. Tinnitus can be intermittent or it can be continuous. In the latter case, this "phantom" sound can create great distress in the sufferer.

Seek medical attention for your own well-being. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hello!

I am in tune with you allthough i did not read past the first page.
Exciting! - However:

ANY PROOF OF YOUR TALKING?

(I am asking this despite the fact that i have some minor indications for myself)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by INJUNJAY

I ahve read your reply to my message on what will happen with Spaceship Encounters in 2012.

This is what I will say simply to all your questions and non understandings of the message.

First your coming at the message from the Mental State not the Spiritual State of inner understanding .

My use of the word Christ or Jesus has nothing to do with Earth based Religions nor is he name used to brainwash people to join a Religion .
These again are fear based responses nothing more .

You speak of ownership of Planet Earth no one owns Planet Earth nor does it have anything to do with the thread I created here but I am taking the liberty to respond.

The Mayan Galactic Calendar is 100 accurate as will the year 2012 in terms of the cosmic spiritual transformation and Cosmic Impact that will happen not by forcing anyone to Ascend etc .

This Plan or Divine Plan has been put in place before you even were born in this World.

You read my post over 3 times and I read your post to understand your energy which in the end is defending your Planet from the inpending invasion from beings from other Worlds .

Its all in the end fear based in your energy not one who has become awakened or enlightened to the positive realities which my message includes .

Its not a feel good uplift the spirit message but one that is speaking from a cosmic reality that is about to happen regardless of the fears your mind has.

Start to meditate and focus on yourself within instead of taking all that you have reseached in your 36 years on this World.

Stop think and working from the mental state and start working on your Spiritual state of being .

You will see things alot differently then your mind does now.

The bottom line for you is to letgo of your fears .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

This is not uncommon .
The ringing is happening to activate your cosmic spiritual levels.

You can fine tune through deep meditation and get information being transmitted from the higher dimensions of Light.

Try learning a daily meditation and ask for the Christ within the Ashtar Command to assist you .

If you do this the ringing will be transformed into information from a cosmic level of understanding for you.

I hope this helps and again many have this ringing happening who do not even know one another on Earth many more will before Spaceship encounters happen in 2012 .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Thank you very much...
A straight forward answer, that's exactly what I needed to hear.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You don't always necessarily have to Earn ascension, in my opinion this 2012 Ascension is no harder to believe than religion for example, for in Christianity all you need is faith to ascend, correct?
Maybe you need faith in this spiritual ascension for it to happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Where do you feel not think you came from before coming to Earth for this experience?
If you know the answer within your spirit not your openmind then you will understand I first am not an Alien I am Spiritual ET born within the Human experience as you have been born .

Your mind and only your mind is having problems with this message because to letgo of what you believe means its a whole new reality and that is within your Soul.

Earth Human has a Soul a Cosmic Soul connection to God .

If you believe your only a Human nothing more then you have not really opened the Mind but closed it off from the cosmic spirit of yourself.

I am who I am as I have stated in my message which again is related to Cosmic Impact and the Spaceships that are increasing now as we get closer to 2012.

Your mind is having a hard time with this ask your spirit if it is and you shall see a different answer come into place in your own consciousness.

I stand with what I am saying in this thread even if you cannot .

When you truly awakened to the Soul the Cosmic Self within you all will be understood.

I find many search and research on the Internet in books for the answer and yet the answer is encoded in your DNA with the Human form you have taken at birth.

Its all within you not without you

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

No, I'm serious. It could be tinnitus. Sometimes it can be a symptom of a life-threatening illness. See a Doctor if you care for your health. Op please do not sway people away from seeking medical attention if they have a possible illness, whether it be intentional or unintentional. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
Hello!

I am in tune with you allthough i did not read past the first page.
Exciting! - However:

ANY PROOF OF YOUR TALKING? look and go within your spirit.
As we get closer to 2012 look at the skies with open eyes and heart.

the people from other Planetary Worlds Beings of Light are here and slowly are coming into view over cities like Moscow ,London ,India and other area's of the Planet.

All cosmic events are now increasing go with your feeling not the mind on this .

Your inner feelings from cosmic spirit will know this.

In truth you already know this from your spiritual heart center .

(I am asking this despite the fact that i have some minor indications for myself)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

You don't always necessarily have to Earn ascension, in my opinion this 2012 Ascension is no harder to believe than religion for example, for in Christianity all you need is faith to ascend, correct?
Maybe you need faith in this spiritual ascension for it to happen.

Its not a matter of faith its a matter of operating not from the mind but from the center of your own being within you the Soul level.

Spiritual Ascension = Freedom from limitation and the reuniting of the Cosmic Family which you are apart of .

We came to Earth to experience this life from other dimensions Planets etc etc.

Many only forgot this and have yet to really cosmically wake up now not later.

Many infact are waking up to this understanding not from the Internet or books but from the Spirit within them.

The encoded DNA of existance is being activated on Earth now in waves and will continue .

Humanity has choices now and can freely move forward without fear involved.

Its just time is up limitation is up the limitations that Mankind created for himself are now up.

these next few years will be exciting times not terrible times your spirit already knows this within you .

Go with your spirit on this and you will be ok .

Feel the cosmic changes do not sit and think or over think what is happening now .

Again the Spirit will guide you .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

The encoded DNA of existance is being activated on Earth now in waves and will continue .

Are you talking about the 'Junk' DNA?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Your mind and only your mind is having problems with this message because to letgo of what you believe means its a whole new reality and that is within your Soul.

It is difficult to let go of something you are not holding. I have no concrete belief in where I or any of us came from. I have not tied myself to any one belief,

so no, I am not struggling with letting go of anything I am open to every possibility no matter how obscure.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This topic is both fascinating and intriguing. I remember reading somewhere sometime ago that ET's where interdimentional beings existing within our ''minds'' traveling through frequencies. I believe for myself that the term ''mind'' was inaccurate, within our conciousness is more like it. You speak of other dimensions, outer planes of existance and you claim to be Et in spirit and counciousness. Are you refering to the collective universal knowledge and experience compendium, the ''Akashic record'' better described as the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere?

I read about Edgar Cayce and how through self induced trance was most likely tapping into this Akashic records and made not only accurate predictions about future events but also had very detailed insights about any subject he was asked about during ''readings''. I think a lot of people are mistaken when they label Cayce as precognitive. If there is no notion of time in this Akashic plane of existance where the past, present and unfolding future all happen at once through this universal knowledge then ''predicting'' anything through that has more to do with direct-cognition. ''Direct cognition shares semantic congruency with intuition and allows for the possibility of direct knowing without time elapsing and without knowledge needing to be transferred e.g. in speech or text''

The earliest history records of the Akashic records goes back to the Mesopotamian mythology in ancient babylon and spoke of diverse diety such as Enlil, Anu, Marduk, etc being the creator the human physical body, the mind conciousness system. It also mentions that our souls is what links us to this outer plane of existance. Were those diety ETs or beings of light?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

One would expect better grammar skills from the enlightened.

I am very intrested in serious U.F.O. research and investigation. And I am disturbed and saddened by this sort of activity.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Some problems occure, when anything close to the word "Christ" comes into my head i get so annoyed with everything around me, let alone medatating. couldn't i just meditate on the omega's (The source, god-but above god, beyond male and female, true origin) energys? And is this supposed to means Spirituall superiours are actually space cristans? If they are... then im not so sure i want to advance to a higher state if its like going to church all the time. Wheres the freedom, wheres the fun??? You make the universe sound boring and dull and monkish

Another question, does this mean i can or cannot own my own spaceship, cause i have so many cool ideas for some badass spaceships, thats like the only career i can think of, and if theres not a market for spaceships then shiesse im skrewed

If i did try and tune my thoughts then who would i tune it too, besides the "Christed beings" Can you list some examples of really cool life forms so i can see wicth one to tune my energies too? And if magick doesnt exist in space, how can we physically perform them on earth??? As an experienced wiccan i have to question your logic on the spirituality of these beings, wheres the diversity? Do we all belive the same thing or somthing??? Mabey your human brain is simply limiting or compartmentalizing the universe leaving your interpritation slightly off from that of the real picture. Or mabey your just seeing one part of the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

The earliest history records of the Akashic records goes back to the Mesopotamian mythology in ancient babylon and spoke of diverse diety such as Enlil, Anu, Marduk, etc being the creator the human physical body, the mind conciousness system. It also mentions that our souls is what links us to this outer plane of existance. Were those diety ETs or beings of light?

Don't forget Enkil and Inanna. Enkil was the one "Scientist" to create Man by crossbreeding with primitive Man.
Regarding "what" they were, I higly doubt that they were Light-beings, as some sources have claimed them as having been sensitive to light and prefering a dim enviroment.

But hey, one day soon maybe you get to ask them yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join