It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
FAO Commander!
Will we find out in 2012 when you finally make offical contact, about important issues that have been vexing mankind since, well time begun, like is there life after death, will we meet our loved ones again? And also why 2012? What is so special about that date. Why not land on the perverbial White House Lawn tomorrow morning at say 10am GMT and say hello then??? Oh and one more question if i may, what makes Earth special? or is is more of a case that Earth is not unique at all but just another planet now reaching graduation of sorts?

Look forward to hearing your answers !!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ok, i have some personal questions about alein life... please awnser them.

1.) I've already tried telepathicly contacting alien life and tryed telling them to come and see me, i even physically sent a message into space and never got a response, is it just not my time to contact them... or does the universe just hate me

2.) Who are the Aryans, us? Or aliens? Good, or bad?

3.) Can i make a spirituall manifestation point to contact aliens, such as a 5-foot seal of enlightnment in the woods? Do aliens perform magick? Is there even any magick in space?

4.) When we advance to the greater state of mind, can we still own things, or is ownership a thing of the past?

I've always wanted to ask these questions to an e.t. PLEASE respond

and sorry if im off topic

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hello m8,

im kinda wondering has anything happened to you recently

"alien wise" , in this thread you say you are of alien /et origin

But in another thread , you talk like one of the guys discussing a topic

Did anything happen to you? www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread you "seem " human

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
The Ashtar Command from many Planetary Spiritual Worlds have only one real mission and that is Love .

You help these beings and they help you.

This is your connection.

Mankind created what you call suffering not those from afar .
The events leading up to Spaceship Encounters is about breaking from many belief systems that Mankind has created.
We are here for the purpose of the Divine Plan .
No one is stuck unless they allow themselves to be in that mode.
My suggestion to you is help them instead of waiting for others to do it for you.

Thank you again for the reply.

I would like to note that they do not need my help. "They" do not exist in the traditional sense that we are accustomed to. They are pure direct consciousness, unclouded by the mind's desires. That needs no help, for it is just fine.

As is everything and everyone else. We are all that universal conscious awareness, that is eternal and infinite.

Yes, it is mankind that has created its own suffering by believing in separation from this infinite self-aware consciousness. And yes, returning to this self-realized awareness must be done on one's own.

Can you speak more about the truth of reality? Would you consider yourself self realized? For example, do you still desire having a family, children, sex? Do you desire to save the world?

With whom do you identify as your self?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Riposte]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

part of Cosmic Impact in 2012 is about Ascending with the Body and for many now leaving this one .

In other words, like a Harvest-time or something similar.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Greetings Cmdraleon,

I have one question in mind, and maybe you can answer this one for me:
During the process of reaching a higher vibrational state, are there any effects on the body during the process, for example increased heartbeat, blood pressure and higher brain activity (Pinael gland etc)?
Or is this process purely based on the spiritual plane and has no effects whatsoever on the physical "reality"?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I believe this is true because of something supposed to happen in 2012 but if you are alien can you give us some proof like some technological advances and dont say you cant because of some protocol do i believe there is a galactic type of organazation yes i do if there is alot of civilizations. but if youre lying you definitaly got it from the day the earth stood still if some one mentioned that sry i didnt read every reply

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh give me a break!

I want to believe as much as the next guy, but come on. Just because of my willingness to listen doesn't mean that I have thrown thought and reason out the window.

If you are "alien" then why post on this site? I have searched other sites that believe or are tolerant of these subjects. This is the only site I see this post on.

Seriously, If I was trying to get the word out, and I didn't want to scare people with dreams or visions or some high tech method. I would have at least put my message out across the internet to like minded sites as ATS.

I have seen countless posts that make this same claim.

1) You try and make people feel "special" by making the claim only "awaken ones" or "enlightened ones" will understand this. Giving those on the edge or fringe of your belief or bs a sense of belonging and acceptance.

2) You play on a highly controversial date as 2012.

3) That date gives you time to "adjust" your predictions and play on peoples emotions and uncertainties. Next post I would expect a notice to make checks payable to ET at whatever.

4)Truthfully, I see you making a bet with your drinking buddies that you can get people to believe ANYTHING. Thus you started this line of BS. That is probably the closest to the TRUTH that this thread has actually come to.

Enough of the esoteric BS. If you are who you claim to be. If you truly know what you claim you do. Then step up to the plate and deliver. If you truly represent an advanced race. Then you would have ascertained the ATS motto. DENY IGNORANCE!

We are not all sheep on this site.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One question from myself.

I regulary see the numbers 1111, from all the stuff I have read regarding seeing a certain pattern of numbers generally give the same answers.

So with my seeing these numbers on what seems an ever increasing amount of times have anything to do with or connection with what you are predicting/saying.

Regards
Wolfie

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Take a photo for us, eh? A good clear one with a decent camera. Post the raw file someplace. You should have no problem doing that.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Take a photo for us, eh? A good clear one with a decent camera. Post the raw file someplace. You should have no problem doing that.

What, exactly, would a photo prove, as he claims to be born in a Human body?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
FAO Commander!
Will we find out in 2012 when you finally make offical contact, about important issues that have been vexing mankind since, well time begun, like is there life after death, will we meet our loved ones again? And also why 2012? What is so special about that date. Why not land on the perverbial White House Lawn tomorrow morning at say 10am GMT and say hello then??? Oh and one more question if i may, what makes Earth special? or is is more of a case that Earth is not unique at all but just another planet now reaching graduation of sorts?

Look forward to hearing your answers !!

2012 as I have stated at the top of my message will be the year of Cosmic Impact meaning the year of the New Earth Consciousness and Contact.
Your question life after death life will continue into the Cosmic State of your being .
Your loved ones who have passed already last week or last year are in the bodies of Light or will be as they transition to the new Frequency within the Galactic levels beyond Earth.
Why 2012 because this is the Galactic date the key date of the doorway opening wide open for the graduation of Mankind to the next jouney .
Look at your experience on Earth as a School of experiences and in the end you graduate to a new beginning which you will.
Earth is Special because many have come before you who were living on this Planet for millions of years before mankind existed .
Earth carries all the elements of Life that God created throughout the known Universe.
It represents the whole of Gods creation .
Its again going to happen within the context of the Divine Plan not before.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAryanHope
Ok, i have some personal questions about alein life... please awnser them.

1.) I've already tried telepathicly contacting alien life and tryed telling them to come and see me, i even physically sent a message into space and never got a response, is it just not my time to contact them... or does the universe just hate me

First it seems you have no focus on what you are doing it sounds more like yelling for someone to contact you from what your sharing.
If you wish to make contact with the Cosmic Spiritual Beings or People of Light .
Get the Aryan thing out of your consciousness now .
Than Focus and learn to do meditations within asking for the Christ to assist you because this is the way to reach the higher cosmic levels directly.
I am not tuned into the Aryans that you speak of from where my consciousnes is you have Christed beings and people of great Love.

That is the Human perceptions of what the mind is trying to define and understand. in your question below its not one or the other.
The word Aliens created by Mankind.

Please start using the word Spiritual Ets or Extraterrestials meaning that all come frm other Worlds .
Put Aliens and Aryans out of your throught process

2.) Who are the Aryans, us? Or aliens? Good, or bad?

3.) Can i make a spirituall manifestation point to contact aliens, such as a 5-foot seal of enlightnment in the woods? Do aliens perform magick? Is there even any magick in space?

No Ets or people from other Planetary Worlds do not perform magick.
No Magick in Space in Space people travel the Universe of Life .

4.) When we advance to the greater state of mind, can we still own things, or is ownership a thing of the past? You will not need to own anything for once you awaken by 2012 ownership will not exist as it has on Earth .

Understand you are going into a New Consciousness thats why the People from other Worlds are showing up now in increasing numbers in your skies above.

I've always wanted to ask these questions to an e.t. PLEASE respond

and sorry if im off topic

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
Greetings Cmdraleon,

I have one question in mind, and maybe you can answer this one for me:
During the process of reaching a higher vibrational state, are there any effects on the body during the process, for example increased heartbeat, blood pressure and higher brain activity (Pinael gland etc)?
Or is this process purely based on the spiritual plane and has no effects whatsoever on the physical "reality"?

Your Body will start vibrating at a higher resonating frequency then it is now.
The Mind Body and Soul will all be affected this is the Spiritual Awakening.
Many will start awakening with the sightings of many Ships and this will trigger Consciousness.

The whole Body will be feeling the effects of Cosmic Impact

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown sheppard

You are the proof .
You look for the proof of 2012 and Spaceships and people on them encountering mankind .
You are it .
Your going to go through a Conscious shift in your belief systems between now and 2012 before Cosmic Impact .
Please take time to read the other posts for many questions have been answered.
Your looking from outside yourself and you are a big part of what will happen in 2012 regarding contact .
Turn all the belief systems you have off for good and then allow yourself some time to connect with your Soul level.
I cannot say this enough learn to meditate if you do not .
Learn to focus on a meditation with the intent of bringing yourself to the Frequency that resonates outside your Planet in what are called higher dimensions .
You want some proof work on yourself and you will see more clearly what is coming.
If you can believe your the proof you seek then you can take ownership of your true being which is Spirit not Mind .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

I am not tuned in on numbers as some around the World.
My message is direct 2012 will be the year Spiritual Advancement of Mankind .
Your numbers 1111 have meaning from a Spiritual standpoint this being the opening of the next Conscious doorway but the 2012 is the Opening into the Galactic Doorway which will allow you to freely become truly a Cosmic Being of the Universe

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have a quick question. I have come to believe over the last ten years that the period of time leading up to 2012 will be a time of upheaval before a very positive event during, and post 2012. So my question is, are we meant to be "released" from our bodies during this time of upheaval? Essentially, will everyone "die" in order for this to happen? Or does mankind live on as it has, but just with a different mindset? Just needed some personal clarification on these issues. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

This message is not about taking photos but for you to take responsibility as part of the Human Race here on Earth and to prepare yourself for Cosmic Impact in 2012 as the Ships are here now and will increase as time goes on.

What you want is to have someone give you a photo on a platter .

Its time to look in the skies above yourself where you are and when your not learn how to do cosmic meditations daily to connect with the higher spiritual cosmic levels .

As i have stated earlier you can be at a baseball game and be in the stands sitting while others are playing ball.

What I am saying is do not sit in the stands get up experience what is to be before 2012 and connect with your Spirit within .

This is far more important before the Encounters of 2012 then waiting for a photo to look at on the Computer.

The whole sky as we get closer to 2012 will be a alive with cosmic activity .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by willis7737
I have a quick question. I have come to believe over the last ten years that the period of time leading up to 2012 will be a time of upheaval before a very positive event during, and post 2012. So my question is, are we meant to be "released" from our bodies during this time of upheaval? Essentially, will everyone "die" in order for this to happen? Or does mankind live on as it has, but just with a different mindset? Just needed some personal clarification on these issues. Thanks!

Both are correct many will choose to go out of the current Huamn body an others will transform Mind Body and Soul Consciously without dying .

Upheaval will be increased Earth Changes on the Planet aswell within the Human existance .

Also understand that your Cosmic Brothers and Sisters both on Earth which are in the millions as I speak and Millions more off the Earth now will and are working to lessen the upheaval that has been predicted by many on Earth and on the Internet System.

People need to connect with the skies above the waters and the mountains .

These are the places where the frequency of Light will be strongest as you prepare yourself for Cosmic Impact in 2012 on a cosmic and spiritual level.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join