It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

no offence dude but it sounds like you have been taken in by the new age cult of Blossom Goodchild.

i originally believed her at first when all she said was beginning to come true (earth shaking,triangles in the sky etc) but when the Federation of Light never turned up....and she came up with some stupid excuse of "military intervention at the landing site" (i worked out to be Cape Town, South Africa at Table mountain...it did turn out a fleet of US carriers and destroyers were there.." anyways..

the FoL cannot be good for us if they wouldnt even turn up... so i now call BG a fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Come on OP post the damn lightship Merkabah thingymajig with the little man inside... it's cos it doesnt exist isnt it OP? that's why..

people like you destroy the UFO community.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sounds like someone has just finished watching "the day the earth stood sill", plus you say that humans have created religion, but still you reference the word Christ multiple times, a CHRISTIAN symbol. Interesting read, but IMO purely fiction.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Nothing happens without a reason a plan of action .

The above sentence from your initial entry does not quite make sense. Can you please clarify?

The Planet Earth is in for a cosmic journey unlike any other in present history.

"Present History" - isn't this an oxymoron?

The Cable Channels will and are increasing programs on UFOs and this being consciously done or not to prepare the People for direct contact come 2012.

So does this mean that only those who have Cable are worthy of contact preparation? What about countries outside the US where cable may not be available to the masses?

Thanks for clarifying on any of the above points.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okiminletsdoit!
Hi,how does this information you've imparted, help us and what are the other of your kind on earth doing?

Use the information that is the key understand it and start by working on your spiritual cosmic vibration .
My suggestion as simple as it seems is to go within your soul meditate on a focus within the Frequency of Christ Consciousness where our Brothers and Sisters reside.
Now is your time to not think so much what should I do next but to do it.

Mankind is now questioning what is going on but beyond the questions lies the cosmic reality of truth .

The key is getting your Consciousness now o a higher vibrational frequency .

Again meditation or learning how to meditate if you have never done so in your life.

If you need help in this area I would be more then happy to guide you on the Cosmic Meditation that will bring you to this level .

The environment that your in will affect your ability to be in this vibration .

A quite place be it a wooded area,Mountain top,near the water without many people or even in your home find a quite space and turn everything off around you thats the first step in connecting to the Cosmic Frequency.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by airteck

It will be multiple groups appearing as was the case in Moscow and a number of other Countries recently.

Larger Ships or what are called Motherships Starships or Planetary Ships the last being the biggest of all of the three is located outside the Earth's atmosphere the Higher dimensional Ships can cloak and decloak at will.

You will experience all of this before 2012 .

Since you are an ET and apparently in the cosmic know of the visitations would you care to expound upon which countries and cities were visited and maybe why the ET's were there? This sounds like a very poorly written episode of Startrek. ***SNIP***could you confirm you location please?

removed personal attack

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

This is not about the FOL nor Blossom Goodchild .

The group that she represented had and have nothing in connection with my messages or information .

I telepathically communicate direct information on behalf of the Ashtar Galactic Command .

No offense taken on your post .

I cannot speak for another persons messages only my own as it should be .

What I suggest you do is not wait and see what will happy like at a baseball game your in the stands but not really part of the action.

My message is about waking up into a state of Cosmic awareness that allows you to be on the same frequency as Our Brothers and Sisters off the Planet now close to Earth.

The reason people are seeing groups of Light Ships Merkabah's in places like Moscow and elsewhere is because the vibration and the time for direct contact is almost near .

Again my information and message and what Blossom Goodchild does or does not do will not affect what I am presenting .

Thanks for your sharing .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

In regards to Jesus he is known beyond this Earth plane of existance from many Plantary Worlds and People.

He from where we come from which again are many dimensions of existance overseas the Divine Plan that is to take place between now and 2012 with the Spaceship Encounters which was the basis of this message .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
s586.photobucket.com...

Here's the Merkabah lightship.
I did post it yesterday before going to sleep but don't know why the post didn't show up.
Download the pic and zoom in the central object.
This pic was reported in mufon's website some months ago but i can't recall the info attached.
Avoid doing unnecessary comments and respect other peoples believes.
Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Howdy Folks, just a reminder that this is skunk works so a little leeway is allowed for the story. Please refrain from name calling, accusations regarding sanity and other such unnecessary personal attacks.

Commander Aelion, what do your friends say about the status of NESARA?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UniversalCitizen

Simply regardless of Cable or not having Cable Mankind will see these events unfold in the skies above you .

Your Present History is just that after today is over its history.
Present History refers to this example because its not far in your past before your existance now.

Thank you for your questions .

Peace to you aswell

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UniversalCitizen

"Nothing Happens without a Reason "

What this means in the cosmic context is the increased Spaceship Sightings (UFO) for those not yet ready to take that leap are happening for a reason .
The reason is that as a Planet you are entering into a new frequency around Earth that is allowing for the reconnection of people from other Planetary Worlds with Mankind .

I should have expanded on this in that sentence I hope this helps .

Peace to you again

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpy1

reply to post by airteck

It will be multiple groups appearing as was the case in Moscow and a number of other Countries recently.

Larger Ships or what are called Motherships Starships or Planetary Ships the last being the biggest of all of the three is located outside the Earth's atmosphere the Higher dimensional Ships can cloak and decloak at will.

You will experience all of this before 2012 .

Since you are an ET and apparently in the cosmic know of the visitations would you care to expound upon which countries and cities were visited and maybe why the ET's were there?

If you have read the message I have posted .
I have spoken of Increased Spaceship(UFO) Sightings now happening .
The latest of these cosmic events include England ,Russia and including South America .

Again understand that now Spacships will be seen in groups .

Its not about any one city or country but the whole Planet Earth itself.

My suggestion to you is as I have stated get focused within yourself and keep an eye on the Skies above you .

Cosmic Impact as I stated from the beginning will be 2012 .

If your going to wait for it to happen do not.

Go within your Soul level and begin to do cosmic meditations this will allow you to go into a higher vibration frequency as these Encounters in the skies increase.

removed personal attack

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi Cmdraleon.

I am currently on a spiritual path with fully realized beings. They do not identify with the body, the mind, nor even a personal identity. Their egos have fully dissolved and all desire has been extinguished. Once their bodily forms die, "they" will be done with the karmic wheel of life and will not have to return.

Why do you not contact these spiritually pure beings, and why are they completely unaware of any alien life in the universe?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hi Crakeur,

Thanks for your question.
The Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command does not support any system that continues control of mankind .

That said on the Internet some people using the Ashtar Command name support this but they are not with the Ashtar Command .

Our Spiritual Councils of many Planetary Worlds operate without what Mankind has created .

Replacing one System of Money with another is not what Those beyond Earth are here for .

So simply No we do not in any way support creating more systems to control Humanity i.e. NESARA .

This was created by some on Earth to replace one system with another.

Our purpose is to see the reconnection in Love of all into a state of Peace and Harmony as we live on many other Worlds .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

thank you for the answer. carry on with the discussion

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I am not in contact with the beings you speak of but the Ashtar Command directly which I represent in my messages here.

We each have beings that are in contact as you are with them.

I can only speak for myself and not the beings you have contact with.

The question you also bring up should be a thread of its own not having to come back after leaving the body.

That is a choice made by that Cosmic Soul .

I wish not to divert to far from the original intent but part of Cosmic Impact in 2012 is about Ascending with the Body and for many now leaving this one .

I will again leave that for another discussion.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply. These "beings" about which I am speaking are humans. Just ordinary people, but have fully self realized, and no personal identity or "me" ego remains.

I was just curious why aliens would not contact these kinds of beings. Because they have completed the spiritual journey on their own, and are now devoted to helping other humans come to self realization, what is it that your group could do to benefit humanity?

Do you agree that suffering will always remain as long as one continues to have desire and wordly attachments? Does your group intend to help people get out of suffering, or are you just offering another storyline with which to keep the mind occupied, distracted and stuck in suffering and desire?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Thank you for the reply. These "beings" about which I am speaking are humans. Just ordinary people, but have fully self realized, and no personal identity or "me" ego remains.

I was just curious why aliens would not contact these kinds of beings. Because they have completed the spiritual journey on their own, and are now devoted to helping other humans come to self realization, what is it that your group could do to benefit humanity?

Do you agree that suffering will always remain as long as one continues to have desire and wordly attachments? Does your group intend to help people get out of suffering, or are you just offering another storyline with which to keep the mind occupied, distracted and stuck in suffering and desire?

The Ashtar Command from many Planetary Spiritual Worlds have only one real mission and that is Love .

You help these beings and they help you.

This is your connection.

Mankind created what you call suffering not those from afar .
The events leading up to Spaceship Encounters is about breaking from many belief systems that Mankind has created.
We are here for the purpose of the Divine Plan .
No one is stuck unless they allow themselves to be in that mode.
My suggestion to you is help them instead of waiting for others to do it for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join