It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Encounters To Increase before 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

And who is supposedly orchestrating this?

edit to fix quote

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by elevatedone]

Among others, one of them will probably be Maitreya. Among others, as said.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Originally posted by Cmdraleon

I have a couple of questions after reading your post.

The People from other Planetary Worlds come under a Galactic Plan of action in accordance to that of the Creator or God's Divine Plan for Humanity.

I find this quote interesting. Since you are a Commander, you must know what this divine plan is. Can you share what it is with us?

The Divine Plan is for Planet Earth to become a representative Planet within the Spiritual Christed Levels of creation itself.

That all life will be brought into a new consciousness and reality.

Earth will finally reconnect with God the Creator .

varied civilizations from many dimensions including this one are here now for different reasons.

Ok, can we have some examples of what these reasons are? Who, what,
where, when, and why? Beings of Light People from other Worlds who come to share Science,Spirituality,Library of Intergactic understandings with Humanity about your origin and where you came from beyond Earth.

This will tell you that its from a higher dimension of existance.

What other dimensions? When I say Dimensions look at Schools on Earth you have grades to graduate from or pass .
Then you move on to the next level College etc.
As you have many area's of interest so do we and those coming to Earth before 2012. Multiple Dimensions

To prepare Mankind for the Cosmic Truth this will be done as planned .

Can we skip the fanfare and get right to the truth already? What is it?
Its very simple you are our Cosmic Family you are not seperate as Mankind believes but connected to the creator as we are connected to each other.The truth is that you as a Human Race are coming back to your spiritual cosmic home and Earth once again will be represented on the great Councils of Planetary Worlds .In the beginning the truth was within your being .
When you listen to your inner spirit the truth of why you are here will reveal itself for each person.

The UK and a few others are releasing documents and this will increase before 2012 and Cosmic Impact.

And what exaclty is the Cosmic Impact?Cosmic Impact is when Mankind and our Space Brothers and Sisters make Consciousness contact this is also to be known as the Ascension of Mankind and or Humanity.

Time has runout to keep the truth from Humanity.

Alrighty then......the truth is? Stated in my comments above regarding your question getting to the truth already above.

Truth shall prevail as Mankind enters a Golden Age of Cosmic Enlightenment .

And what is the role of mankind in Cosmic Enlightment? Earthlings can't even get their act together as far as earthly enlightenment.

Mankind will become enlightened to such a Spiritual degree and will at that point live in harmony and peace with himself all around him and beyond this Planet called Earth. Its your re-entering again into alignment with the Creator and embracing your Brothers and Sisters (Cosmic Families from afar nolonger)

The Planet Earth is in for a cosmic journey unlike any other in present history.

Should we be packing our summer clothes or winter clothes?

You should get in touch with your inner spirit now .
Its not about waiting for this to happen .
take time to focus on your inner Spirit for guidance each person has a Spirit but many go outside themselves never connecting to what the Creator gave you .Simply star awakening to your cosmic self.
Meditation focused on this will help guide you .

The Cable Channels will and are increasing programs on UFOs and this being consciously done or not to prepare the People for direct contact come 2012.

And who is supposedly orchestrating this? Those in your mass media are already prepared regarding direct contact.

The who's are those in charge of the media outlets and some within Governments who have been quitely working to let the People know whats to come .

I wanted to respond to each of your questions but remember its all within your consciousness and your inner spirit.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How is it possible that one can have contact when billions of minds would be creating a fuzz that would make psychic contact difficult if not impossible. Then for them also to be able to know where you are to then see the ships seems like godlike powers. Does this mean your people have abilities that would seem to make them look like gods/or equivalent to one?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I wanted to respond to each of your questions but remember its all within your consciousness and your inner spirit.

Thanks for answering my questions. We have had discussions before.

For those who might not know, what type of meditation are you recommending?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the reply. One last question, since you were born as a human, what circumstance brought about the realization that you were galactic in origin?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What is this creator you speak of? Sorry for the short post. It's just that I've found no creator. It's ok that we have different beliefs. Each is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. I'd just like you to explain your religious beliefs a bit more in detail if you may, please. I hope this isn't derailing the topic.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So if your so knowledgeable, having an ET conscious etc, then why did you make this thread in '08 regarding alien First contact in October 2008?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...your alien friends sending you mixed signals?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
So if your so knowledgeable, having an ET conscious etc, then why did you make this thread in '08 regarding alien First contact in October 2008?

I think you will see, that the statement was not made by HIM. He should have quoted that piece of announcement, as it was originally written by Blossom. The sentences made by him, are as follows: First Contact Oct 14th,2008 Will It Happen?

I have been reading lately about a major Cosmic event that a Women called
Blossom GoodChild of Australia claims will happen on Oct 14th ,2008.
This is what they say will happen

Source or link of this is www.blossomgoodchild.com.

Their have been many video's created on youtube this one I liked the best.

Well will see if this all happens

In the meantime keep your eyes to the skies.

The rest is written by Blossom.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

At that time I was looking at what Blossom Goodchild was presenting .
The Galactic Federation of Light and the Ashtar Galactic Command whom I represent are not connected with one another nor are my messages connected with her messages from them at that time .

Some spacecrafts did appear but one can wonder if they we're related to her predictions or would have appeared at that time .

My messages have and will speak on the're own merit as time continues on before 2012 .

Keep focused and always from our perspective use discernment within your own being .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Can you be more specific on your time line..2012 is a ways off..what can we expect in the near future that we can use to support your ideas..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

At that time I was looking at what Blossom Goodchild was presenting .
The Galactic Federation of Light and the Ashtar Galactic Command whom I represent are not connected with one another nor are my messages connected with her messages from them at that time .

Some spacecrafts did appear but one can wonder if they we're related to her predictions or would have appeared at that time .

My messages have and will speak on the're own merit as time continues on before 2012 .

Keep focused and always from our perspective use discernment within your own being .

Well, I can certainly understand 'Ashtar Galactic Command' not being privy to the communications and plans of 'Galactic Federation of Light.' Even beings operating on an 'awakened' and 'higher level,' capable of predicting future earthly events, probably have some sort of 'non-telepathically eavesdropping' treaty with the other guys, huh?

At any rate, it was certainly nice of you to communicate the information in your earlier thread to the people of Earth just in case there might have been something to it.

And your prediction that there would be a rise in UFO sightings between now and 2012 - well, that's just incredible. Who would have thought? In accordance with some of the other popular threads here, you just might have a nice, 3 1/2+ year run. At least, in my discernment.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by airteck

God created all Beings with the encoded abilities to interact on a telepathic level with one another .

This will increase with Mankind as you increase your consciousness and understanding entering into the Christed frequency of Consciousness where those from the higher levels operate.

God like powers that is what is given to creation with many Planetary Worlds of Peace.

The word power on Earth has a very different meaning then from where we come from .

Love is the ultimate power of Gods creation Mankind is about to experience this .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
How is it possible that one can have contact when billions of minds would be creating a fuzz that would make psychic contact difficult if not impossible. Then for them also to be able to know where you are to then see the ships seems like godlike powers. Does this mean your people have abilities that would seem to make them look like gods/or equivalent to one?

Yes in the sense that our power is not defined as Man defines power.

Our power is Love and that which God has given all the Planetary Worlds that work together in harmony with one another and the vibrational Christ harmonic frequency which resonates throughout the Universe of Life and all creation.

We do not hear billions of people speaking telepathic contact can be in a group or just one on one .

It is by far the clearest form of contact between people .

Soon on Earth once you have Ascended you to shall be in this state of being.

The ultimate power that God created for all Planetary Worlds is Divine Love .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I would teach people to focus on what is called a Christed Meditation going directly within the Radiant frequency of Christ Consciousness.

The way to be in this state is to clear all materials and things around you that are what would be called lower vibrational things it could be a book records music the environment one is in.

Focusing and asking for help from the Christ will provide each person to get to a higher consciousness and in so doing contact with those Spiritual beings of Light who are here to assist each Soul now on Earth .

The meditation can be up to 1 hour Earth based time but remember out of Earth based time .

You will find yourself off Planet way longer then your clock tells you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Our power is Love and that which God has given all the Planetary Worlds that work together in harmony with one another and the vibrational Christ harmonic frequency which resonates throughout the Universe of Life and all creation.

If this harmonic frequency already resonates everywhere, then why aren't we already a part of it? What has held us back?

Soon on Earth once you have Ascended you to shall be in this state of being.

What happens to people who don't want to ascend?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
What is this creator you speak of? Sorry for the short post. It's just that I've found no creator. It's ok that we have different beliefs. Each is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. I'd just like you to explain your religious beliefs a bit more in detail if you may, please. I hope this isn't derailing the topic.

On Earth you have what are called Beliefs .
From where i come from the Creator = God .
We have no seperation from the creator as many do on this Planet.
We have no Religious Belief as you have created on Earth.

From where I and many come from Love is what we share and have from the Creator or God.

Mankind has created belief and created many religions to believe in or not.

When you do away with your belief and just connect to the vibrational frequency that all exist in within the Higher Dimensions then belief will not exist as it does now in your consciousness.

The illusions of time and space will be fading as we get closer to 2012 and Cosmic Impact.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Describe your spaceship in detail

and how is it powered?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by booky
Can you be more specific on your time line..2012 is a ways off..what can we expect in the near future that we can use to support your ideas..

Its not as faroff as you think .
As I have stated the increased group sightings now happening are the cosmic doorway of many from the other Planetary Worlds coming back to Earth and others for the first time observing Cosmic advancement of Mankind.

Spend sometime on a clear day or night away from the noise of Man and find a place to look up at the skies above as more reports come in on your Planets Internet system and news of many what you call UFO and what are in reality ships with people or beings on them .

Then you will be able not to support what I am saying but you can and will experience this for yourself.

No ideas but direct information being shared with you .

Allow yourself to be free of belief systems and you will have a vision of whats coming .

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So i'm assuming your proposing the 2012 theory that we are heading into the 5th dimension come 2012?
Is this ascension supposed to happen on 12/21/12 or is it going to be a slow process?
One thing i've heard regarding this is that it will start in 2012 and be finished in 2017. The person i've heard that from claimed to have contacted ETs via astral projection. Can you verify this is correct:

In addition I learned that a lot of the extraterrestrials have been visiting us already for many years now and they study us, but we do not see them because they and their spacecrafts are in the fifth dimension, while we were in the ‘‘third'’, the clearly material dimension. Only in 2006, we entered in the ‘‘fourth dimension’’ that constitutes the entrance for the fifth dimension, where we will gradually enter from December 2012 until 2017.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Describe your spaceship in detail

and how is it powered?

Are Ships are created through Consciousness from where we come from the term Merkabah would be accurate .

The Merkabah is the expanded Cosmic Consciousness of each being that can create a ship as one on Earth calls them or even a large vessel of many coming from the Radiance of great Love .

The power of such Ships or the Merkabah is Cosmic forces within the known Universe .

This power is also used with Crystalized energy systems that are activated within the Ships .

The Merkabah is the Universal Living Ship of Light that one or many can travel beyond time and space.

So we do not use ships like your Nasa does .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join