It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico - Who did they upset??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OK, we are seriously OVERWHELMED by the amount of Swine Flu and earthquake threads going around on ATS right now. Seriously, we know all about it.

But after hearing about the earthquake today, I was reminded of a thread from over a month back.... and started to wonder, 'Did Mexico manage to upset someone' ??

Anyway, here is the thread:

Mexican Government is close to naming names of U.S. government corrupted officials. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mexicans are under a lot of stress right now... It could very well be coincidence. Or they may have upset the wrong world power, and are simply being warned to stay in line.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

If so, that would be more like "upset an inter galactic power" or something along those lines.

No one on the planet "here" can do the swine flu AND the earthquake. We're talking a greater technolgy, greater force here..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

HARP and virus engeneered in a laboratory
not that alien to me.

Anyhow i hope that is not the case

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Montezuma???

After the earthquake I thought WOW! Every Mexican channel must be tuned into The Mayan Apocalyspe Network

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Quite a find! I am not sure about the earthquake being man made but it is quite a coincidence.... I thought the Powers that be kill their enemies by crashing their planes.

top topics

join