It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu was Alien Introduced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Reading a lot of the threads and a common feeling is that there is something 'missing"

something has a bad feel to it.

If you think about it, The hotspot for Aliens and UFO's since the 90's has been

Mexico , Mexico City to be more precise.

Now this "strain" of flu as yet its origin has not been found out.

So now Mexico gets Hit with a 6.0 earthquake!!!

Are you kidding me !!

Joe Biden predicting (or knowing) something BIG was gonna happen.

Then the Disclosure softening up we were fed.

I think something BIG is happening , or going to happen, and we all will

have a Front Row Seat to Earth Changes of Biblical Proportions .

(my theory..skunk works)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Your at a ten and need to be at a two. Relax , take a breath, there feel better. Now , whatever transpires ,transpires. All we can do is roll with the punches. Aliens are responsible? Really. I don't know. Don't see why they would do that.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
Your at a ten and need to be at a two. Relax , take a breath, there feel better. Now , whatever transpires ,transpires. All we can do is roll with the punches. Aliens are responsible? Really. I don't know. Don't see why they would do that.

Your right I was at a 10

Im better now, .....But the aliens are responsible , I know it

(breathing) (breathing) ok, back to a 7

Just join the dots,

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Pigs from space

2nd.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you look up to the sky over Finland - you will see 12-20 "satellites" in 10 to 20 min period = What are those travellers high above?

In thailand there is none of those. First I saw 2003, but you had to wait tens of minutes to see one - now you turn your head to the sky - in saturday night I see 3 at the same time going all over.

I think they are here with large numbers.

These events are related.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

TY , you connected the dots

no one else can see it for what it is

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If ever there is an alien looking virus it is this one:

It is a picture of a Phage (a bacteria attacking virus.) It freaks me out as it looks like nothing of this world. However, it is something natural after all.

But to get back to your statement. Viruses mutate very easily. They combine with other strains quite easily and they sometimes become deadly. It is always the smallest critters that get ya. Nonetheless, I think in this case we should not worry too much. It seems to be a storm in a glass water. It will fizzle out, mark my words.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I can't say if aliens are responsible for this new virus, but isn't it quite odd that its outbreak started just in one of the world´s biggest city? It seems that it started, purposedly, in the right place were it could spread faster.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
If ever there is an alien looking virus it is this one:

It is a picture of a Phage (a bacteria attacking virus.) It freaks me out as it looks like nothing of this world. However, it is something natural after all.

But to get back to your statement. Viruses mutate very easily. They combine with other strains quite easily and they sometimes become deadly. It is always the smallest critters that get ya. Nonetheless, I think in this case we should not worry too much. It seems to be a storm in a glass water. It will fizzle out, mark my words.

I was just going to reply , but i wanted that LINK in my post

Is that the actual Swine Flu Gene ?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

No, it is a harmless (and sometimes helpful) virus that attacks and destroys bacteria. It does not attack our cells in any way. The H1N1 virus that is currently in the news looks like this:

[edit on 27/4/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is it possible that the drug cartels could of introduced this as a distraction from all the heat they were getting.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Ah you also Google'd Phage to see what his username meant

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I was surprised as you were when I found out what it was called. In fact what I googled was virus attacking bacteria. I remembered this virus making an extreme impression on me when I was in college in the early 90s. To me it was something that looked totally engineered, alien and unnatural... It was the first thing I thought of when the OP suggested that H1N1 was an alien virus.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Hi janus, i know what you mean with the activity high up, me & my mate were looking for just 20 mins or so last and saw 10 seperate high altitude objects, some zig zagging or gently arcing and one suddenly lit up bright for a few seconds then dimmed back to its original brightness. Most certainly not all satallites imo.

Hi Seany - what gives you the opinion that they are responsible mate, apart from location and possible ufo links to it?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

It is very striking in appearance. And does look engineered. i would like to see if the leggy bits are what moves it , or it moved by sort of swimming like a tadpole.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Mexico is a hot spot for UFO's, yes, but you have given no evidence to advance your theory. What evidence do you have that proves alien intervention with this new virus? The way it looks?

Guz

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I think the leggy bits are the probes it uses to enter the cell membrane. It is much much smaller than a bacterium.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So you are proberly woundering what would be able to kill 6 billion people within 72 hours.A virus.Not a normal virus but a retro virus geneticly enginerred by aliens to wipe out most of the the human race within three days.So what is this deadly virus.It could be the swine flu.My bet is its a harmless virus 6 billion people have already got in the back of there throats or somewhere in there bodies.Its harmless at the moment but can change at a moments notice.A virus within a virus.Do you think the Swine flu is a retro virus.You might think your over it until you get sick again for the last time.Some types of virus can stay dormant in your body for years until they can become active again.So why do they become active again.Something introduced into the drinking water triggers it.Some other harmless virus may trigger it.A certain type of electrical
radio signal could trigger it.Nasty

[edit on 25-2-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

So then, to assume aliens are to blame for "swine flu,"
then they must have, certainly must have introduced
it to human population back in 1918.

"The 1918 Swine Flu outbreak"

"The 1918 Swine Flu outbreak was exceptionally severe, and affected approximately one-third of the world's population, which amounted to about five-hundred million people at the time. The rate of death associated with this outbreak of SIV was estimated to be between fifty-million and one-hundred million people."

www.Disabled-World.com

Right?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Tek-Neek55]

new topics

top topics

join