It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 6.0 - GUERRERO, MEXICO -Shakes Mexico City

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

This info is from january 2003.........Why would you post disinfo like this?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
The BBC are saying that.

That article is 6 years old
This earthquake is much, much smaller and has done far far less damage
(thankfully)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Still no reports of injuries, which is good but I did find a piece which shows some of the fears the locals are feeling:

AP

..."I'm scared," said Sarai Luna Pajas, a 22-year-old social services worker standing outside her office building moments after it hit. "We Mexicans are not used to living with so much fear, but all that is happening — the economic crisis, the illnesses and now this — it feels like the Apocalypse."

Co-worker Harold Gutierrez, 21, said the country was taking comfort from its religious faith, but he too was gripped by the sensation that the world might be coming to an end.

"If it is, it is God's plan," Gutierrez said, speaking over a green mask he wore to ward off swine flu...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The earthquake has been downgraded to magnitude 5.6
Link: earthquake.usgs.gov...

EDIT: oops, it was already posted...

[edit on 2009/4/27 by Shirakawa]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Whoops thanks for alerting me my eyes are so red I didn’t see the date.
I removed the shameless dis info I hope my post now meets your approval.
Please accept my humble apology.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For crying out loud ... what the heck did those people in Mexico City do to deserve this? Swine Flu running amuk and a big earthquake on top of it to add to the chaos and 'mixing' of people .....

I don't believe in coincidences ... this is too strange.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As much as I dislike all the doom and gloom on ATS, when you read about the end times in the book of revelations you start to wonder if we are living in the so called "End times".

Personally I believe there is no "god" or "gods". So the book of revelations is just a good story meant to scare us into being good little catholic slaves, but it does make you think.

After all this you would think yeah its going to start getting better. But no, more doom and gloom every where you look. As they say whatever happened to the good old days.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just read the story on www.cnn.com. It was just 43 miles northeast of Acapulco and was felt 175 miles away! Boy, this does make you stop and think about "end times." We have world wide economic problems, crazy weather, wars and rumors of war, uprise in murders and such, and of course the good old Nuke. We just add in a Pandemic...........Well you get the picture.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join