It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred is secret for the extravert.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sacred is not secret for those that introvert. The sacral is not unknown to those who see.

introvert is not opposite of extravert. yin yang to see in the dark, to be the light in the dark.

wisdom only is available to those who seek it. those who seek it mostly do good to the environment, are very good in environmental health. those who seek are worthy! Worthy of the manslaughter, worthy of all that is. ye know, ye understand???

[edit on 27-4-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
not sure how to take your post, maybe you could enlighten us a bit more??????

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think i'll keep it on the fact on opposites.

fire is not opposite of water, just as good is not opposite of bad. there is -good and bad- and evil.

right and wrong, righteous and evil.

earth is not opposite of wind.
x

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
it is not opposite, it's a different way. One chooses

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave those who seek are worthy, worthy of the manslaughter, worthy of all that is. ye know, ye understand???

Worthy of the manslaughter

Huh? Hold on there sparky, no I don't understand being "worthy" of manslaughter. Explain please!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was jocking in fact. it was to tendens my sadness.

bad good, good good, better.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Um. How about....
Hate is not the opposite of love.
Indifference is the opposite of love.

Good 'nough? Did I play right?

[edit on 4-30-2009 by AngelaLadyS]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There is no such thing as opposites, only the concept of "opposite."

A donkey is the "opposite" of blue, much more "opposite" than blue is to yellow. It makes no sense anyway because it's all in what you perceive; why not perceive something more complex and beautiful, like the universe really is, than a simple yes/no, 1/2, black/white dichotomy for everything you experience?

Reminds me of Ozzy lyrics, "If you could be inside my head / You'd see that black and white is red," from "Flying High Again."

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
don't exagerate on the word hate, hate is in facts.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
left is symmetric to right. demands a viewpoint. often it is to relook at things to what question has been answered.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
the up is down to tha other up, viewpoint

man is definetly not opposite of female, she's like a trap. hold me.

grapefruit is.... it is better to define the word normal here..

chaos AD

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Sacred is not secret for those that introvert. The sacral is not unknown to those who see.

introvert is not opposite of extravert. yin yang to see in the dark, to be the light in the dark.

wisdom only is available to those who seek it. those who seek it mostly do good to the environment, are very good in environmental health. those who seek are worthy! Worthy of the manslaughter, worthy of all that is. ye know, ye understand???

Well... Introvertion IS the opposite to Extravertion. It's a simple thing called a fact.

Wisdom is not ONLY available to those who seek it. Wisdom is born from experience, experience is born from challenge and challenge is born from life.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I like "wisdom only is available to those who seek it."

Might have to bite that from u sometime. Nice quote.

However, I'm a little perplexed, even bewildered. I'm not saying your material is uncomprehensible either.
You're on to something, and it's interesting, but could you elaborate on what your trying to interpret, or explain.??

You mentioned: "Sacred in not secret for those that intrevert. The sacral is not unknown to those who see."

Are you talking about personality traits, and how they can open up new dimensions in our way of thinking? Processing?

How, in your opinion or beliefs, is the introversion more significant than extraverting (personality) in finding the sacral? Or indifferent dimensia?
Alos, how are you sugguesting, or better yet determining the main difference(s) of introverting and extraverting?

Interesting.

Thanx.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Well... Introvertion IS the opposite to Extravertion. It's a simple thing called a fact.

Wisdom is not ONLY available to those who seek it. Wisdom is born from experience, experience is born from challenge and challenge is born from life.

NAH NAH!! | - | -

one needs the "intro" to be extravert. it's a different way, one can be examplious too.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wanted to make people look inside. that was my purpose. There lies so much to wander through. I got to pick in on other people to make them see. all the babble. speak wisdom.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
introvert is to be in rest.

extravert to act out of this rest. that's what I meant.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
sometimes it is hard to speak

top topics

join