It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. Army General Russell Honore asks 'did this swine flu come out of lab'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ret. Army General Russell Honore asks 'did this swine flu come out of lab'?

Did swineflu come out of lab?

Interesting...makes you think what they wants you to belive. Not long till we hear this is a bioterror attack.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
dude it has to be man made ,I mean look at the combination,
as they say never seen before, and it goes from person to person .
well might be the start of biowar,
prepaire y'all

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
mmmm! i think if it came out of a lab the mortality would be higher. i mean the kill ratio seems to be below 10% not a very effective weapon.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
10% is a good kill ratio when you think about it.

If the disease debilitates or kills its host too quickly, there's not near the chance for it to spread from person to person.

The smart bioweapon will prey on those with weakened systems (imagine how messed up our bodies are with all the crap food, stress, chemicals, etc), and maybe weaken the rest for another round of some other disease to deliver a killer 1-2 punch to people.

If we see a second disease come out in about a month when a lot more people are sick, THEN its time to start worrying about bioterrorism.

Or, could it be more insidious than that. why kill people when you can wound them. Old wartime strategy. Dead men need no support. wounded men tie up multitudes of other men in evacuation, support, treatment, litter carrying, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
An Army General....he would know. The army is the one with the virus cloning bio lab right outside of DC. The infamous anthrax lab.......where there are tens of thousands of vials of all kinds of juicy "stuff" from 1979 on.

This is a most bizarre Monday indeed.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by h8red42
mmmm! i think if it came out of a lab the mortality would be higher. i mean the kill ratio seems to be below 10% not a very effective weapon.

Not only is 10% a good ratio, but spreading virus to kill people or create massive panic/fear, is CHEAP. No use for bullets here, just let the virus go its own way...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by h8red42

I suspect the kill ratio is actually pretty good for an engineered organism. Given that many recent diseases have a likelihood of being engineered (HIV, Ebola, etc.) and they did NOT take off as first predicted (though HIV is infecting some areas more than others with some success, we are not mostly infected as was initially predicted for this many years past its appearance).

So having one that actually kills 10% is a success to them!

And if they can kill 10% of us, that's quite a reduction in population. And they will have other avenues of killing us - HAARP-induced weather and earthquakes, nutritionally deficient crops, "vaccines," and so on.

And given the virus's genetics, like 9/11 where all "coincidences" added together made the whole thing have a nearly infinitely small likelihood of going down in the "official" manner, the likelihood of this virus naturally mutating is just as unlikely.

It was engineered special for us. Don't WE feel honored.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Honore might just be part of the problem if this vid has any credibility and Honore could be the retired black general mentioned.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locke23
dude it has to be man made ,I mean look at the combination,
as they say never seen before,

I'm thinkin more along the lines of:

"If this were man made, then taking a view of 'never seen before' is too grandiose for them because eventually someone who DOES know it was man made would call them out on precisely that fact".

So, in summary I'm fairly certain it's not man made or human sponsored terrorism more specifically.

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

check out this thread... I truly beleive this is the evv virus that went missing from Fort Derick........

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

top topics

join