It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Called In To Fight Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

US military called in to fight swine flu

www.presstv.ir

The US military is ordered to place the contagion of swine flu under close observation with the disease having reportedly afflicted 40 people in the country.

"The US military is monitoring the situation closely," Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman was quoted by AFP as saying on Monday.

Earlier in the day, the World Health Organization confirmed 73 cases of the flu worldwide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-4-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sorry mods, but this news are alarming much more than just "Swine Flu", or "Mexico Flu" like our dear Zionist has rename it... Its all about "Marshall Law" and its about "FEMA Camps" ... Maybe even "FEMA Coffins" which are highly debated here, for years to come...

Now this news is first real MSM headline from these horrible future plans to come true... Biowar has begun.

Do we see the worst case scenario? - I believe so because there is nothing to save us from economical disaster, and everything goes like in Hollywood Scripts.

Not fun, not fun at all - this is not natural situation - Its full scale attack against populations all over the world - umbrella for NWO.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I think it's way too early to say what you are suggesting.

But look at this
www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The military has more bio scientist then the CDC ever wished to have. So I would see it as a true start of a epidemic and quarantine scenario.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yeah - I think that news is ment to raise hope amongst Persians - what maybe is coming in western world, and in domestic problems, they will save them self from bombing inferno...

But to catch this first headline - which truly is historical FEMA news, do you agree - for us; conspiracy activists - we can see its value.

lets just hope that it stays at one headline - and only one.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I predict there will be more military involvement by the end of today. In the last few hours the amount of cases confirmed in the U.S. has doubled. Is this why the Third Infantry division was deployed on U.S. soil several months ago?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Of course YOU have to make even the flu stories into an Iranian issue and YOU cite to the Iranian Propaganda agency as your source.

Not going to blame Israel for Mexican swine flu?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Woah! - thats the FEMA way... Quote from news you send:

Flu could boost gov't intervention further

"But if it were to turn out much worse you would see a rise in government spending and government intervention. This sort of crisis would be too big for anything other than governments."

--- I see NWO hands in this mess, just wait when there raises the debate from Bioterror - leak from inside WHO - and then we have the case.

- I see a script! ( And 3rd Infantry goes in that picture )

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Yeah - you know my stance - I am still with the Iranians against New World Order. Nothing to shame in that...

But my main reason for this posting was the sound of this headline --- lets see if it raises up all over the MSM soon... Usually PressTV is one of the first to publish many breaking news, and thats why I have followed their agency like others for years.

I see no other propaganda, what we can see all over the worlds MSM. We the listeners have to see their stances - look the Jerusalem Post and PressTV all together.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If the cases of the flu were to double each day it would take 32 days to infect 5.3 billion people. if there were a 10% mortality rate, in one month 500 million people would die. Or about a half a billion people.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bloomberg says New York has the most now.
First in the nation in disasters leading the way since 9/11/01.

Some high school kids go down to Mexico perhaps in the poorest
neighborhoods to do volunteer work on Easter break and
this is what happens after Obama goes to Mexico for a pow wow.

New York City must be Suckerville USA for the NWO with radio
being invented here and used by the Illuminati for control
and occulting the rest scientific progress.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

A Rabi in New York City says it should be called Mexico Flu and
leave the swine in Mexico.

Well he said the first part.

Ever see a swine sneeze.
I guess they do but never heard as much since total new coverage
is a thing of the past.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah FEMA was around on the last big news from New York
around 9/11/01 if any one remembers.

FEMA helicopters were flying around the towers so a plane
could be imaged in, but no one ever suspected.

Chopping around the skies could help in more spreading, yeah
call in FEMA, glad to meet ya.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I love it.

No matter what the government did in this situation it would be turned into an NWO, FEMA and whatever else you can think of conspiracy.

If they did nothing then, like some are still saying, it was the US government who released it.

If they did something, as they are doing now, then it is because they are the ones who released it so that they can declare martial law and finally use those FEMA "coffins" that have been laying around all this time. Now they can finally use those FEMA camps that have been sitting empty ever since Katrina.

I absolutely love it.

top topics

join