It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer Lands, Three Beings Appear near Temple, Texas, March, 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before-I ran a quick search and nothing came up.

This is one of the more interesting reports I have seen in recent times...A supposed landing and 3 EBE's exiting the craft!

Hopefully the witnesses will come forward with further details.

The main witness and his wife were heading southbound on I-35 from Waco, when his wife pointed to a strange light in the sky moving at incredible speed. It suddenly stopped on a dime over a field about a mile or so off the highway.

He pulled his car over to the shoulder of the road as they wondered what it was.

Suddenly it appeared to land in the field, and when it did, they could make out a disk shape but due to the darkness, it was hard to tell the exact shape of the object. It was a cloudy night.

He pulled his binoculars out of the back seat and when he focused in, he saw what did indeed appear to be a saucer-like object on the ground.

At first he dismissed it as a feeder for livestock due to the poor visibility, but soon realized this object had what appeared to be a door of some sort that opened up. From the interior of the craft, a reddish-orange light could be seen.

Then suddenly, 3 men (beings?) walked out of the craft and the door shut.

After about 3 minutes, the craft rose upward ,hovered for a brief time, and then took off northbound at a very high rate of speed and the witnesses lost sight of it.

He then refocused on the field to see if he could see anyone or anything in the field, but visibility was very poor. He did note that the men appeared to have been walking in the direction of a rest stop that was just off of the field near the highway.

Full Report:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think it is funny that the three beings were headed for a rest stop.

In all seriousness, though, this is a perplexing story. Too bad it was night, too bad it was cloudy, too bad the wife insisted on driving away without investigating.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I hate my job.
That should have been me.
I lived thirty minutes away in Killeen. Is there any record on who the man was that saw the EBE's.

Well here is the Link to an article in the Temple Daily Telegram.
Hope you enjoy.
www.tdtnews.com...

this one was 5 miles outside of Cameron, Texas

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I live 30 minutes south of Temple in Cedar Park (Austin suburb) and this is the first I've heard of this. I'm going to have to look into this a bit more.. I wonder if the 3 beings were abducties being returned to earth or something since he never saw them get back into the craft??? Or are they aliens that blend in among us humans? whoooo wheeeee whoooo....

Or maybe they were looking to probe some cows because theres a lot of them in that area.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
sounds so Area 51 and i believe the Us military are well taking the mik out of people, poor buggers believe anything!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yea, wow. I'm in Georgetown, Tx not too far from Temple and this is also the first I've heard of this. I've gotta admit though, how convenient the weather here has been. For about a week now I haven't seen the sun at all. Completely cloudy and non stop winds. Maybe they're using it as cover? Or maybe it's all hogwash. Lookin forward to updates.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Yea, wow. I'm in Georgetown, Tx not too far from Temple and this is also the first I've heard of this. I've gotta admit though, how convenient the weather here has been. For about a week now I haven't seen the sun at all. Completely cloudy and non stop winds. Maybe they're using it as cover? Or maybe it's all hogwash. Lookin forward to updates.

Do you go to Inner Space Caverns at all. Trust me I am going somewhere with this. You know how they say that only college students can get down deeper into the cave, and yet I have found no papers or anything on whats down there. Everything that goes on with the College students is hush hush. Dont you think its a little bit odd. Next time Im back home Ill take another trip to ISC to see whats down there.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

Do you go to Inner Space Caverns at all. Trust me I am going somewhere with this. You know how they say that only college students can get down deeper into the cave, and yet I have found no papers or anything on whats down there. Everything that goes on with the College students is hush hush. Dont you think its a little bit odd. Next time Im back home Ill take another trip to ISC to see whats down there.

Lat time i went there I was in the 5th grade on a field trip... Dont remember much about it but those caverns run all over central texas for hundreds of miles...

And yes, the weather has been horrible around here for the past week and it's not supposed to get better for about another week..

Doesnt bother me much though because I'm trying to get my trans put back together on my chopper before it gets nice out again and the parts will be in tomorrow, YEAHHHH... God I love Texas weather! Well, most of the time...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Watch out for I-35 they'll be comin to get ya.

second line

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

Just like the other poster said I haven't been to Inner Space since I was like...10 yrs old. I'm 23 now. Its weird that you mention the Southwestern college students being all hush hush. It's not just w/ that, it's almost like they're instructed not to converse w/ the townsfolk. They keep to themselves almost all the time and you would think being college kids in a mid sized town (though its growin like wildfire) there would be alot of partying/mingling goin on. That's hardly the case. Back to the caves, I do alot of fishing/frisbee golfing along the san gabriel river and I've found 3 seperate entrances to what I'm sure is a branch off of Inner Space. I haven't gone more than say 30 yards into it for lack of lighting but I'm sure it goes down really deep. I wouldn't be suprised if aliens are using these caves lol. You never know..

[edit on 27-4-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sheesh, I'm only about an hour away, (outside of Corsicana). Howcome this kinda stuff never happens to one of us? I know I would investigate. Even if it means your life, its quite literally a ONCE in a lifetime chance to find out what something like that is. Sure you could die, but you could also learn more than you possibly ever would about anything!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've been down to Austin from DFW enough to have to ask...as busy as I-35 is, what are the chances that nobody else saw it???

Sounds fishy...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lmao "At first he dismissed it as a feeder" A flying feeder lol.... must be the tornadoes in Texas.

Anyway the story is bs, you wouldn't dismiss it as a feeder if you saw it flying and then land.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wait a second, this guy had binoculars in his car, but didn't have a camera or even use his phone camera? I don't know, but this sounds a little to good to be true, to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
haha I got the flight set up Im flying to Killeen Municipal Airport. I will find out whats in those caves.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My phone doesn't have a camera , nor do I carry a camera in the car. Even though I should in case of an accident, or so I'm told. But I've known people that have binoculars in their car. Maybe I hangout with a weird crowd, but it isn't that unusual to me.

I just don't think that not having a camera/camera phone in the car is enough to discredit the story.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
what about his wife. She may have. and I-35 hahaha that # would have been all over the news, and my Omaw didnt tell about any of it. I had to go to the TDT website to find a similar article.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It may have been a hoax. Apparently some staff at the Space-X testing facility messed something up or something or other. Omaw really didn't get too far into it. She said there was something on the news about the couple coming out for a retraction. Though i can't find anything on the internet about it. You all can try I just gave you all the info I had. Between the dates of March 27-30 2009.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I live in Austin and this is the first I have heard of this aswell. I think it is very strange that only 2 people saw this thing... Im with TXRABBIT on this one, I-35 ALWAYS has people driving on it at all hours of the day and night.

Either way I think it is a good post, mainly cause I live so close. But I will be keeping an eye out on I-35 from now on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join