It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just remember..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
All that false information we`ve been fed till this day, from the media.

This site if any should know the MSM is not to be trusted, yet everybody seem to be jumping this bandwagon of mass hysteria as more and more supposed cases of swine flu pops up across the world.

The MSM is the same tool it was last week, the one that nobody here trusted, now look at all the threads we have, all about the same thing, with information from the source we saw through before this started to pop up. And yet, this is ATS. If we get carried away, imagine what goes on in our average joes head?

Im not saying its not happening, im not telling you to ignore it. All im saying is - remember. We`ve been played before. This might be blown waay out of proportion for a bigger cause.

Just some thoughts that might or might not be good to keep in mind.... stay safe

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I completely agree with you ...

Although everbody knows (or believes to know), that it is the last chance to put a worldwide fear upon people before something bigger happens ( like disclosure), we keep on entertaining ourselves to find concrete facts and evidence how and where they might have engineered that type of virus and which organizations played a role putting that into traffic.

So the question for WHY, is answered ... but it could be interesting figuring out how the stories will go on, this might be the motivation of all.

Overall it is really a shame, but stay cool folks.

I have waited for that thread ... S&F

[edit on 27-4-2009 by EBAYZOID]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I agree with you, too. It seems they may be playing more of a scare card right now, instead of the real thing. If the media is pushing it, there is a reason for that...

....I wonder what is really going on?

This 'Swine' thing smells just like a rat.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm sick of seeing all the swine flu threads on the recent post page... I have to scroll down halfway just to see something else. It's being blown way out of proportion IMO. Until I know someone around me or my family is getting anything cold-like for symptoms or flu... I'll just keep doing what I normally do.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nice to see some similar minded ppl here, tank you for posting

It sure will be interesting watching this develop... and yes.. this sure smells. I wonder what trick they will pull on us next.

But stay cool, we`ll ride through this orchestered storm ... or, i`ll just eat my words . But I highly doubt this is the real deal.

Btw... maybe I should have some "panic topic" on this thread for it to get some attention. Oh well. I guess hysteria is of bigger interest than seeing through the cause of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

No...do not re-name this thread.
Will give us a better opportunity to hold fast to the center; while hoping for a real truth.
I, for one, have already turned off the radio and the computer for about an hour this morning; in hopes of a pause to refresh, reflect and assimilate.
This is a disproportionate event in the world.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Smoke screen for a different event?

I havent heard anything about that Iranian arms ship supposedly "torpedoed"

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
I'm sick of seeing all the swine flu threads on the recent post page... I have to scroll down halfway just to see something else. It's being blown way out of proportion IMO. Until I know someone around me or my family is getting anything cold-like for symptoms or flu... I'll just keep doing what I normally do.

i was just going to say the same thing mate..

but it proves the point of what its doing, everybody is talking/thinking about it, while other things go unnoticed, it's a chess move by the NWO/Illuminati

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, and I am very surprised so many on ATS are joining the panic parade.

All of these threads ranting about swine flu, should really be digging in to see what the hell is really happening while the masses are at the drug store and the doctor.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No panic for sure. But I would be very cautious about falling into the 'cry wolf' trap. Odds are this outbreak will fizzle-out within a couple of weeks. But you'd be wise to be prudent albeit not hysterical about this. MSM aside, what is... is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well I for one am on here today to see where this is going, to monitor the situation and to see just what is being suppressed.

This why people world wide are turning to sites like ATS for a different perspective on this situation because we cannot trust the governments nor the MSM coverage or lack of coverage on this potentially virulent matter.

I do not see rampant panic on these boards, I do see discussion and information sharing at this critical time in our planets history.

I am beginning to wonder if this thread is written by kids without a care in the world because everyone I know that has family and children find the information found here very important to making educated decisions about this potential pandemic.

I am not afraid, I am not basing my response through fear and ignorance or denial.

This does warrant total attention and dilegence of a wide variety of perspectives.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, I am no child here on this thread.

I just think this is way too strange. It seems like it is a prep tool almost, for the next big ... bang....

If this is the next Spanish Flu, I will eat my words. On the other hand, I am being cautious ... taking extra Vit C ... even got some masks yesterday, then found out they are useless ...

Still I will not panic.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Taking a DEEEEEP breath ... of reality...

Cool heads shall prevail.

Of course, take proper precautions, above all exercise common sense, do not panic.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Maybe you missed the point i was trying to make in my post.

I can quoute myself if you wish.

"Im not saying its not happening, im not telling you to ignore it. All im saying is - remember. We`ve been played before. This might be blown waay out of proportion for a bigger cause."

Bottom line - the MSM is not to be trusted.

And of course I see discussion concerning this matter, but at the same time I see alot of "panic threads". The board is full of them, most of them quouting the hysteria the MSM it trying to spread.

As for the educated decisons to make about the potential pandemic, how can you make any with the information given?
We have no idea what we are dealing with here, all we can do is wait and see how this develops.

Nothing wrong with reading and trying to find information, all Im saying is - keep it cool and dont fall for the hysteria.

And for the record, Im not a kid. Dont know where you got that idea from.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by darksky]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by darksky]

new topics

top topics

join