It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ability for a perfect Earth is within us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't want to sound depressing but it should be obvious that our state of life isn't heading in a positive direction, we have peaked and will soon fall down. I believe the only way to fix this and create a future for humanity and our Earth is to create PEACE.

It is obvious, I know. Yet, nobody does it.

We are born with it, we all have it in us. But we are conditioned, by words and depressing imagery, by those who know no better.

I think we are very strong creatures and can change our perceived reality a tremendous amount, but only if we try. It won't change by itself.

Does anybody else think that the ability to create Peace and Love is ourselves and others is our greatest tool in evolution and life?

What YOU can do right now is watch the above video and share it to anybody you know who has the ablity to Love.
[edit on 27/4/09 by Nventual]

[edit on 27/4/09 by Nventual]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
...im sorry to tell you this... especially in this thread... but theres, like a 5% chance we will actually go for that whole "peace and love thing" UNLESS pot is legal and we all become hippies... thats the ONLY thing that could change our minds... Sorry dood.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAryanHope

sad but true

some people prefer to have other people do all the work, which is why our society/civilization is in the mess it is in...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
lol, nice video, must have inspired you which is great to be inspired by one thing or another, but one the hands you have to remember we live in a tough world where poor souls dont get counted!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Reality reflects our subconscious beliefs... If we keep "knowing" that we live in a "tough world" it will continue to be tough.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Reality reflects our subconscious beliefs... If we keep "knowing" that we live in a "tough world" it will continue to be tough.

Which is why you acnowledge it and then don't think about it, and think about the positive.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Can you imagine a Utopian life? If you can, then it is possible. What does it consist of? How do people relate to each other. How does it function?

We can't even realize that we deserve the best for ourselves, how can we realize the best for our society?

Responsibility by each to the self and then the whole, for the good of the whole. We are currently dependent. We think.
We have governments because we believe we need to be taken care of. We have religion because we believe we are "less than" what lies beyond our understanding. We think we need a God-Parent. We think we need our parents too long.

Self-Responsibility.
Self understanding.
Self love and trust.

until then we look to others to solve our problems, or wait for some "thing" to take care of it for us.

People want the world to end, because they can't figure out how to fix it or themselves.
Work on yourself, don't worry about what the rest of us are doing. Some of us believe it can be better and act accordingly. Some of us don't care and don't want to try anymore. Pick one.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Exactly... Which is different than ignoring it. Ignoring or hiding something is just another way of confirming it. It's offering resistance and as they say "what you resist persists". Acknowledging and moving on is like closing a chapter in life and starting a new one.

I think I'm sounding kind of "airy" here though...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yes, we must change our point of view by letting go of the one we cling to, and in allowing that internal map of reality to fall apart, it will naturally be replaced by another more complex map which is more congruent with what is real and with what ought to be. We must continue to die and be re-born, and the shamens among us will bring back the new map from beyond the fringe, and it will be adopted because it will resonate with who we really are as human beings.
Step one - stop watching TV! If we can get people to turn off the TV, then we can begin the de-programming process.

I am amazed at how many people I see here all sharing what amounts to a variation of the same dream I share.

Keep going - soon it will join and re-join around the sphere and envelope the world with newfound wonderment and awe inspiring possibility.

Bring it home friends, and I'll do my part, and we meet in the middle..

"A map of the world that does not include Utopia is not even worth glancing at."
~ Oscar Wilde

[edit on 28-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hey Omega, thanks for posting.
I've been meaning to ask, isn't your avatar from that advertisment that I always see on ATS?

Seagrass you are correct, "Can you imagine a Utopian life? If you can, then it is possible." Unforunately too many people can't even imagine a Utopian life let a lone want to live in one. People are afraid, but they aren't aware of why.

[edit on 28/4/09 by Nventual]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

TheBandit795

Come on, this world can be tough any way you want to dress it up, you maybe just laid back, catching everything that falls on your lap but i am a person who will take everything and face my Consequences for wanting it all and going and taking it, facing demons in the eyes and addressing issues that need tweeked, i dont just wait for things to happen i try and make them happen, and as i say i take it face value and get on. No matter what subconscious or unconscious has to say about it, thats just working with the pack, and not fallowing my own intution and being.

Just stating an intention.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bambam1

Where do you think your intuition comes from? From the subconscious mind... (we yet have to discover all that it's capable of)

And Of course you have to act and make things happen. I didn't say you have to wait for it? But it will be much easier if your are subconsciously reflecting the type of world you desire to live in. The only tough part, the only demons we are constantly fighting are ourselves because of the way we have been brought up, and simple stuck emotions that we have had which cause us to have certain (mostly negative reactions) to different situations. People are deathly afraid of all snakes.. Yet some snakes are completely harmless.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

yeah, after reading what youu wrote i totally agree with the things you say, but also makes me think and want to say it aint just me that preceves this, i love helping people out and creating picture perfect etc, but not all people care they so ready to bring your reflect world to halt and batter it with their bloody sticks, thats what gets to me,people break your creation and mind for you to only get right back up to build it again, and again and thats what's hard, thats what frustrats me, as i dont do this.

Sorry about the rant but i'll im still trying to understand this, to enlighten myself more.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
everyone has different opinions and we have to listen to ever single one which is the hard part. Taking someone for face value and understanding them is frustrating if you dont get them and life in general, and when you dont get them you break them mentally, so bit by bit you build them again to understand more. But the thing is if the person doesn't know what a machine is your buggered and you see stupidness, and i have this need to help them see this, to enlighten people of this pyschology. So when my world comes crashing down when strangers get a hold of it, i'm buggered cause i have to start thinking, how much do these people know about themselves and how much do i give away, it's a constant game of mind playing. Then you have to remember thats it's only the mind your playing with, and think out side the box, then thats harder because you have so many thoughts running around in side your head that all you want to is learn everything possible.
Then you see cross roads straight in front of you and stand there debating in your consciouness about which road is truely the best one you, which one makes the most sense, which one are you going to learn more from, and you take that one. To yet again be broke down, and i hate it, i hate people getting involved in the things i love cause i love being myself, and from im now thinking that just maybe thats why people get involved with my reality of thinking, cause i can always make some laught or cry, but i can always bring the bloody good out of them in the end.
It's hard and frustrating to love something you love mentally constally. And thats what i find hard in my life, it's tough.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi Bambam1. How are you? I have also been in your position and am somewhat still there. The key is to stop seeking answers and instead to relish on the questions. Not everything needs an answer or reason. Somethings just are.

You think you can be one step ahead of the other person by finding more than them and being one step ahead. This will only cause troubles.
Do not judge people and do not feel that you have to prove your worth or your wisdom, because in the end you will be the foolish one.

I will admit I am far from being in the right spot to tell you this, but I feel I have nothing to lose from sharing my thoughts with you - because that's what they are - my thoughts feelings and opinions. They are neither correct nor incorrect, and they don't need to be one or the other.

We Humans are a funny species. We wish to know the answers but we hardly know the questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The more I think about it, the more I think it boils down to communication and the use of language, at all levels, including our own self talk born of our beliefs and values, which is also communication, just of the more subtle variety.

Two things really - communication for one, and awareness. With greater mastery over these complex phenomenon, we can and we WILL change the world.

The fundamental idea is already present, awaiting discovery, but we have so many blocks and contraints preventing us from recognizing it and appropriating it, let alone actualizing it.

So I say first let us take inventory, and be prepared to release from hardened viewpoints, and first inquire into ourselves, before trying to "fix" anything or anyone on the outside. Otherwise, it's just a bandaid solution which will quickly fall off, leaving the fundamntal wound unhealed and problem unsolved.

P.S. Yes, my avatar is just the top part of that Oceans add cut off in Paint and uploaded, as I liked it and I'm not much of a graphics guy or computer wiz and I was quite proud of myself for doing that much!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I am glad that people else where in world feel the same things as i do!!!!
Or it would be really hard to get on and explain how you feel.
Im feeling much better today, but every day seems to get better, i was going through a hard time last year and this is why i joined this site to view my points and get a load of my chest which had done wonders for me.

I have to say that this could help depression within some people.

Thanks for listening and not jumping down my throat.

Glad to see that some are in my postion and i will take your advice for futre reference.#

Ta

new topics

top topics

join