It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and World Population Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've been giving this alot of thought since this "Swine Flu" epidemic started. Alot of folks are saying "if the NWO wanted to decrease the world population they could have done it already." While this is true to a certain degree I think that the NWO doesn't want to do it in one rapid sweep. If they attempt to do that there will be way too much civil unrest globally.

It makes more sense that they would do it systematically or "Naturally" in a way that doesn't show or isn't provable that they are actually doing what they want to do.

Take a look at the "National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests (NSSM200)"

There are 13 countries listed in that document.

1. India
  2. Bangladesh
  3. Pakistan
  4. Indonesia
  5. Thailand
  6. Philippines
  7. Turkey
  8. Nigeria
  9. Egypt
  10. Ethiopia
  11. Mexico
  12. Colombia
  13. Brasil

Of the countries listed above, a large portion of them are in the Middle East area or within close proximity of them. Considering all the "Wars on Terror" that we've been instigating in the Middle East I would feel comfortable saying that our government is definately working on depopulation of those areas.

Now take into account the "flu" that has started a pandemic in Mexico and the rapid spread of this flu and you honestly wonder about the NWO and population reduction?

I'm not well versed on all of the policital situations going on over-seas but I do recognize alot of the Middle East names and know that there is unrest over there.

I do know that the Taliban has it's claws in Pakistan

Pakistan News - Breaking World Pakistan News - The New York Times

and that our President is sending more troops to Afghanistan.

More US troops set for Afghanistan

I do know that Egypt and Isreal were "bribed" into signing a peace treaty.

Ron Paul on the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty

I do know that Ethiopia is suffering from severe drought and starvation as well as civil unrest and coup attempts.

Ethiopia News - Breaking World Ethiopia News - The New York Times

I'm sure that people here on ATS can add more detail to this thread as far as what is going on in more detail with regards to these so called "LDC's" (Least Devoloped Countries).

I don't think that the NWO is going to depopulate in one fell swoop. Rather I think they are going to depopulate in bits and pieces and in such a way that it isn't apparent that that is what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Soooo, first we have the Swine Flu in Mexico. Now an earthquake in Mexico, spreading chaos and unleashing the Swine Flu.

How convenient.

new topics

join