It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi From Yet Another Newb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to sign in with a 'hi' to everyone...your site is fascinating!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thank you kinglizard...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
howdy! welcome to the boards. if you need any help with anything feel free to u2u me! cya around the boards.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
cmdrkeenkid, thank you...I do have a question if you don't mind...what is the point system I'm seeing mentioned here and there?

Oh! I just thought of another - what is the difference between BelowTopSecret and AboveTopSecret? I seem to be in both but they look almost the same...thanks in advance...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hi GreyEyes Welcome to ATS have fun and enjoy your saty if youo need anything u2u me

Q 1 A.. each time you make a post you get points for that post with these you can buy things from the ATS store.Click on member centre top right then click on store far left of the new window and follow directions from there

A..2 The difference between BelowTopSecret and AboveTopSecret is One is for Conspiracy Related topics BTS is for non related Conspiracy topics ie films food etc hope that clear things up

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi Se7en and thank you for answering my questions! The site format and content are extremely interesting and I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
welcome GreyEyes

Hope u have a great time here and feel free to u2u if u wanna chat or that ok.

Hope to see u soon

Gryff

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
oh yeah and if you get over the 20 post mark you can use the chat feature cya around .

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyEyes
cmdrkeenkid, thank you...I do have a question if you don't mind...what is the point system I'm seeing mentioned here and there?

Oh! I just thought of another - what is the difference between BelowTopSecret and AboveTopSecret? I seem to be in both but they look almost the same...thanks in advance...

BTS is like fun. Talk about anything you want. ATS is more srious. You talk about things in life... Welcome to ATS hope you have a good time. I personally love this site

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join