It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope there is an Illuminati....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

You do not make it to a position of power in an organisation that partially/fully controls the events of the world by being weak and sentimental. To get to the top you have to be ruthless and ambitious. Both characteristics that do not go very well with the idea helping humanity as a species. Also please take my earlier recommendation and have a talk with Maban it should be interesting for all to see how your ideas fit in with his/hers.

-Cauch1

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You do not make it to a position of power in an organisation that partially/fully controls the events of the world by being weak and sentimental. To get to the top you have to be ruthless and ambitious. Both characteristics that do not go very well with the idea helping humanity as a species. Also please take my earlier recommendation and have a talk with Maban it should be interesting for all to see how your ideas fit in with his/hers.

-Cauch1

EDIT: sorry for the double post don't know what went wrong.

[edit on 29/4/2009 by Cauch1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1

You do not make it to a position of power in an organisation that partially/fully controls the events of the world by being weak and sentimental. To get to the top you have to be ruthless and ambitious. Both characteristics that do not go very well with the idea helping humanity as a species.

[edit on 29/4/2009 by Cauch1]

Well, you seem to think the illuminati is real and ruthless and amitious but yet here we are, all six billion of us. And here you and I are speaking via thousands of dollars of tech...

It is possible to be ruthless and ambitious if you are convinced that what you would do would help in the end... and if you are being ruthless and ambitous against the people who do the same thing for their own ends or are incompetent leaders then... what does it matter. There probably is an illuminati of sorts because once you set it up it would only require a steady effort to sustain it, esp if it is tied to the banks. Maybe the passed the torch to the wrong folks lately... not sure.

IMO, maban does not offer enough information to confirm anything, therefore I cannot offer him anything. I just read it and say that that could be a possible if not plausible explanation.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok ill tell you since nobody else can seem to either bother or has the knowledge built from a perception of EXPERIENCE rather than games that they try to call life.

This foul play happens on your own and my own doorstep and if you do not want to acknowledge it then god help YOU because god is the only one who will actually save you from it. You have no idea from what I have read so far of your comments and I say this harshly because I doubt you will listen like others before you.

Have a look into corporate connections to start with as this information is easily available.

You will see that many board members are connected to each other through different companies in different markets. A lot of board members also hold positions in politics or have military connections through posts.

Hypothetical example, Joe will be on a board at Invitrogen Pharmeceuticals and a board member in Heinz, Jim meanwhile is on Heinz but with Fannie Mae. Goes round in a big circle and it is only a small group. They trade stocks with each other based on movements they share and make the companies bigger by moving cash. Its all fake but they use it to gain more money etc. It spreads into every area as you can see in the site I have listed below.

This site is quite good at showing the big picture.

www.theyrule.net

The biggest part is the part that goes on at the bottom, thats what nobody talks about and it leads all the way to the top. Its frightening when you see it with your own eyes as I have in my career. That was what turned me from being sceptical about the NWO and illuminati etc.

At the bottom level as I mentioned and I say this from experience in my career.

This group will have members in all areas of business for example, mortgage brokers, financial advisors, local government politicians, football agents and stock brokers.

They work with each other to corner the market on a local level and the person who is responsible (area manager of the group if you like) gets a cut from them for the business shared, so on and so forth up the ladder. They meet in locations that you will not even notice such as a small business premises of one of the members in a town or in cafes, in this meeting they will give each other leads for more business. The higher you go the bigger the leads and as you progress up the ladder you become richer.

That is how the top level have complete control of who wins and who loses be it markets or wars because they trickle orders down the ladders.

The catch if you join is, you cannot speak about it or share business etc with anyone else that is not of the group unless requested or they outcast you by ruining your credit file, taking your job, taking your cash from you and making sure you cannot get anywhere as you cannot even get a bank account ever again. I also expect that the higher you get the more the risk becomes, ie your life, your families life etc for higher priviledges but I do not know this for certain.

To get out of it once you are in you have to replace yourself with someone who will take your vows in your place and you must be responsible for them if they fail and that is why it is so hard to get into it because you need to be extremely trustworthy and know what you are doing. It is your backside and the guy who got you in that crumble if you mess up on your vow so only people who trust you with their life will invite you and if you are in it you will never speak of it for the threat is real.

They are like an almost polar opposite of the freemasons from my understanding of them and take from society rather than give.

I know this because I was asked to join and decided not too.

Nothing on the net I have seen yet will tell you the real story of what really happens in its entirety. Most people would think you are nuts if you posted an insiders view. It filters all the way down and vice versa. Of course there are businesses that are small that are not part of this but that is one of the main reasons that they never hit it big and if they do they are bought out. There are also people high up who are not members and this is all part of how it is so hard to see what is going on.

Everyday you walk past these people in the street, you might see a meeting in a restuarant but would never know as they communicate through orders in public.

Lets say I am totally fabricating this for a second, pretty good way to corner the market, military, governments and keep members quiet is it not??

If you ever wanted to stop this you would have to nuke the whole planet quite literally because you, I and anyone alive is a part of it all. There is no way to stop it unless you can go far beyond what is considered rational thought in todays so called societies.

Now after what you have read along with all the other illuminati, NWO or whatever the heck you want to call them as it does not actually matter. Please tell me, do you think that a human mind can think that. I have yet to get an answer on this site and im quite annoyed at that because I am telling people the truth. This is the basics, who would want to even do the basics that is a human being!!??

I see this term, "wake up" being used constantly on this site, people on this site really need to understand that big time because a tonne of people who call themselves "awakened" are in fact more asleep than your so called dumb newspaper reader.

Its pathetic how low people are stooping. This whole conspiracy is in front of everyone in the form of life because the whole point of being here is a part of it!!

Sarcasm aside chief and not just toward you but I bet many who read this are approaching a form of singularity worship as in self worship? Its all part of the life we live and your falling for it.

Who is really sleeping here because I aint and more common than not dreams become a nightmare, is all I wlll add to that one. I really hope you will remember this because it will ring true soon if it does not right now.

I fear a little thing called ignorance will bite here but I might be wrong?

My right hand man tells me that I am not however and I await your replies as do others who might see this post who know exactly what I am talking about

[edit on 29-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The first time I ever heard the term Powers that Be was from a recently elected member of Congress who had just called the Travel Agency that I was working for at the time and had asked to speak with me…”Hi, I don’t know if you remember me, we met a little over a year ago?...I have just been elected to Congress and the Powers that Be have told me I am supposed to use you for all my travel.”

I had met him a year before casually for an informal dinner with him and one of my clients in the travel business who wanted for me to meet him. The next night I had another dinner with the same client and the democratic challenger he beat for the Congressional seat. The next night I had dinner with the same client yet again and the Independent candidate who also ran for that same Congressional seat.

None of the three people actually knew at those dinners they were going to be running for Congress! Just my client who had arranged the dinners, well, and me as my client told me they would be running for Congress against one another. He also told me who would win and on which issues they would each run on. He explained to me that the one he and his friends wanted to win would be given better press, better issues and more money to wage their campaign.

This is how you get to vote. You get to vote for someone they select, from a slate that they select.

My client looked at me when first revealing this and said…”You don’t really think my friends and I can take a chance on just anyone being placed into Government? After all we are the ones who make this system of commerce work by providing the things that people need.”

To him as a point man that was involved with helping to facilitate every position from the Mayor to the President of the United States this all made perfectly innocent sense.

He knew that I knew how asleep at the wheel and how brain dead most people are that it would make sense to me and despite the perversion and lie of it…yes…it made sense to me. I sure wouldn’t have entrusted such a decision to most of the people I know.

He told me that particular favored choice in that particular congressional race was being groomed for big things. He was not lying; he eventually was appointed after nearly 16 years in Congress to head one of the most important Government Agencies by our most recent President and was a key player in most of the Financial Bubble.

Over the next several years I stayed in the Travel Business my phone rang many times from unexpected places and people, many of them extremely important and extremely wealthy that would always introduce them selves the same way “The Powers that Be told me I should call you.”

In fact despite their wealth and sometimes great political position they had no choice when told by someone above them in the pecking order to award their business to a certain person. That is how the Powers that Be operate by steering lucrative commerce to the people and the hands they want that specific commerce handled by.

In my particular case it was because I was extremely talented and proficient at getting people from point A to point B and my discretion could be counted on.

I just accidently turned a chance opportunity to do one small but difficult business for someone who told me that “You have no idea who I am, but if you do a good job on this and impress me it will be the luckiest thing that ever happened to you.”

Now for the bad news…

Yes such people have a grand plan. Such people control and orchestrate what you are going to wear, read, watch, listen too, eat, and how you will perceive each of those things…you are very right about that.

Yet, it is all a commerce based system. A system that profits and ultimately enriches a relatively small few from human labor, and people are an asset and an intrinsic part of that system.

However it’s all about business and anyone in business knows that inventory and staffing are critical to turning a profit, almost as critical as consumers themselves.

If you own a thriving business but have one too many employees, it’s not as profitable as it should or could be because of that one more employee. You added that one more employee thinking your business would grow swiftly to keep them productively engaged and profitable and they would be an asset. The demand and consumers didn’t materialize though and now they are a liability.

The same is true for inventory. If you don’t have enough you are having to turn business away and maybe even loosing some business to competitors because you couldn’t provide the product. If you order to much inventory though, which you have to buy first to resell to your customers and your can’t sell it all…well now once again another wise profitable business is not so profitable.

These are the growing pains a business goes through, not enough employees, too many employees, not enough inventory, too much inventory.

In fact the hardest thing for a business person is to get that mix right, and as a business person I can tell you getting that mix right is hard!

People, humans are bred to be consumers for commerce, and labor for commerce. There are either alternately not enough people…ask the German Army about that…or too many people…ask the people in Darfur or Brazil about that.

Earth is a slave planet. Human beings are engaged in one task that is their priority…commerce. You don’t work, you don’t eat.

We are given warped and diluted forms of spirituality to alternately justify at times what we do to labor, for labor, and at other times to sustain us when our labors provide little but bare sustenance or not even that…spirituality for solace and comfort.

We don’t grow food to give it away to the hungry but to sell it to the hungry that have money. We don’t buy food to give it away to other’s that our hungry but to feed ourselves. We might choose to be charitable in certain circumstances for certain reasons but not as a general and constant guiding principal.

It’s a commerce based system, that the real commerce of is the breeding of human beings, forcing their compulsory labor, and providing them as little in return for it as possible to ensure maximum profit and gain. Human beings are the number one product.

Currently the planet is overstocked with human beings. This excess is not an asset but a liability. You are, we are, we all are seeing the manifestation of this horrid reality.

At Wal-Mart they call it an inventory reduction sale when they have too much inventory. On slave planet earth they call it War, Disease, Famine, and disaster!

Great plan huh?

If you think your vote counts...

If you think G-d is going to save you...

If you think you have ever stumbled upon an original idea that wasn't actually planted for you...

Everything you imagine you are getting to decide is from a very limited set of decisions that are provided for you...taught to you from birth...provided to you through commerce, schools, religion and churches, media and entertainment, government and idealoligies.

That's the extent of your freedom and trust me very few people are free on Slave Planet Earth.

Now would I want to admit to my lovely wife I am a slave, and tell her she is one too, and our children are as well, and the Government we trust in is not honest, and the religion we believe in is not true, and the way we live is not right?

Not if I want to impress her and keep out of divorce court!

Not if I didn't want to have to admit I am an idiot and a fool.

Not if I didn't want to torture myself with...well what is real and true and right and trying to figure it out and do it when I know everyone else is going to think I am crazy.

That's why even the "awake" people are still asleep.

Think of it this way, you are handcuffed, you are leg cuffed, you are collared, your have a ball and a chain attached to you.

You manage to free yourself from your handcuffs, and your leg cuffs but still have that ball or chain or that collar.

That's the typical awake person, they figured part of it out and say Thank God! Even though the God they imagine they are thanking is still a fabrication...the ball and chain is still there...your not going anywhere.

It's hard to escape the shackles on Slave Planet Earth...but hey now for the good news...

Wal-Mart is having an Inventory Reduction Red Tag Sale!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

Originally posted by Cauch1

True but neither is the illuminate/NWO/other that you are championing.
-Cauch1

You cannot possibly know that.

have you ever heard of the Bat and the Butterfly?

the descending and ascending triangles of the hexagram?

the mastery of both negative and positive methods aspects of human management?

-

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Very interesting to watch everyone banter back & forth. I'm not going to argue for or against Illuminati because I honestly don't care or feel a need to do so. However, I'm going to drop a few pearls of wisdom to think about:

1. What is the fastest way to create a revolt among a mass of people?

2. What is the best way to avoid a revolt among a mass of people?

3. If the "Illuminati" were to exist, why would they seek "world domination" or NWO?

4. In regards to your answer above, how is this different from the world we see today?

5. Those people who argue that the mainstream media is "controlled" (no argument here, any half-witted observer can see they have their own agenda) and, thus, try to find their news through other sources - internet, social networking, etc - what makes you so sure that these sources haven't been "contaminated" as well? How do you, personally, sort out misinformation from truth? If you go on "gut instinct," how can you assure yourself that your "gut" is right? The mind & body can be easily fooled....ask any magician.

Just food for thought.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I realized I was watching a new creature. It looked familiar and I knew where they came from. The same place I came from. They seem to be slightly aware of God but do not know how reach Him. The influence they are receiving is working. It seems whole squads would work on one subject and then disperse. Only to attach themselves to another. I need all them. We have a big job to do.

10000 + years later...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I have kind of made a recent rule not to argue about things such as this, but I do want to say I don't know why it is that you and everyone else believes I have not looked into any information before in regards to The Big Ten media, federal reserve, etc etc. I'm aware in the past that there have been some extremely rich guys that have been concerned with social change and direction like rockefeller, rothschild, jp morgan etc..... question is who did they pass the torch to if anyone. What you are talking about is not the "illuminati" that I am simply for the fact that it is too small and self focused to actively affect society. You're talking about a bunch of guys with dirt on eachother playing the greedy money game. Well, no crap that happens. Whether or not they can inflict the punishment you're saying I seriously doubt, because people are too greedy and they would fight with eachother more than likely even within whatever "brotherhood" it is. It would turn into a cluster*@#*. Which is really what leads me to say wow I hope there is an illuminati... because it's looking a lot more cluster than it is ordered lately.. So whatever your experiences are are irrelevant as are any cryptic yodaesque remarks by anyone else. I'm talking a supposed small group that controls the actual vehicles of social change including the entire monetary system, publishing and recently I am more and more convinced they might be seeking to bring about technological singularity... or cordon it off into a specific direction.

Either way, I somewhat regret posting this as it was a spur of the moment thing and want to devote more time to more technical subjects... I guess I am kind of disarmed because while I might be jumping the gun the entire belief system of singularitarianism (lol) is really bringing a lot of thoughts together for me... and in the end if that is the case as I think it is, then since technological singularity is inevitable I probably shouldn't worry. It'll all be ok. :-)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

3. If the "Illuminati" were to exist, why would they seek "world domination" or NWO?

If not they,
Who then is going to find the proper meanings and messages behind all religions and implement them?

Who then is going to create heaven on earth?(after wiping the slate clean to arrange the infrastructure and then ressurect all humans)

Who then is going to get the bearings for where humanity needs to go.. and go there?

you?

go for it.

oh wait it's an imaginary person outside of us up in the clouds that's supposed to do all that .. sorry my mistake..

-

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

If not they,
Who then is going to find the proper meanings and messages behind all religions and implement them?

Who then is going to create heaven on earth?(after wiping the slate clean to arrange the infrastructure and then ressurect all humans)

Who then is going to get the bearings for where humanity needs to go.. and go there?

you?

go for it.

oh wait it's an imaginary person outside of us up in the clouds that's supposed to do all that .. sorry my mistake..

-

The main goal is to advance scientifically and socially the species. When it seems that nothing is impossible for us the masses will be inclined to believe that we can defeat God Himself. This technology is coming very soon do not be fooled.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Remember when you were in elementary school and you got good grades and other kids did not get good grades?

That is the way it is in life, at work, on the sidewalk, at the church, at the mall, etc.

All you have to do is look at a cheetah chasing and eating a gazelle. The gazelles don't have gazelle rights to a peaceful life with gazelle care. Nature shows us how things truly are.

Have you ever seen those nature shows about booming rat populations that eat all the food until the food runs out and then they die off and settle back down to a smaller population? No noble rats from a foreign rat nation came to help with food and medical supplies for the rats. Nature simply took care of business.

The most amazing thing is that the vast majority of people are just not interested in doing anything better with their lives. The constantly look for distractions in food, sex and drugs. They keep pets to give them a sense of dominance and they make children to give them a sense of accomplishment all the while they have neither dominance nor accomplishment. Most people are simply animals bubbling in the jungle until Nature takes care of business.

I believe the big conspiracy exists because it has to exist, otherwise the elite would be in a total hell. It is the way of the world and the universe. The beauty of it all is that the ability exists, and those with ability make use of it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

The most amazing thing is that the vast majority of people are just not interested in doing anything better with their lives. The constantly look for distractions in food, sex and drugs. They keep pets to give them a sense of dominance and they make children to give them a sense of accomplishment all the while they have neither dominance nor accomplishment. Most people are simply animals bubbling in the jungle until Nature takes care of business.

I think this is partly true but the other point maybe should have been added that if it was not for the fact people NEEDED money to live they would not choose to work in a proffession that did not interest them, or work for a boss that does not respect it's employees. Poor self esteem can lead to depression & drugs etc. In order to get a good job one must have a certificate or degree. I disagree that most people are animals...I think this is the delusion of the elite and that what they are seeing is a direct result of a system created by THEM. Life was not meant to be lived as a debt slave.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellirium113
[ Life was not meant to be lived as a debt slave.

No one makes people go into debt. They can either save and get what they want later or they can reap the benefit of whatever they want now and pay a penalty. I do think the gov't should step in if people have a catastrophic medical condition... which it does. And I think if your child does the gov't should step in 100 percent, which it also does as it has happend with my cousin.

I used to be against the fiat system and the entire debt system.. yeah it's a game, BUT.. it does work and produces results. Acclerated results no less...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138

I believe the big conspiracy exists because it has to exist, otherwise the elite would be in a total hell.

Can you elaborate a bit more?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No one makes people go into debt. They can either save and get what they want later or they can reap the benefit of whatever they want now and pay a penalty.

Do you ever finish paying taxes, do you ever OWN the land your house is situated on? Can you go visit relatives 300 miles away for free? or even go there on horseback? the fact of the matter is this world has been transformed into a have/have-not society all due to one thing....MONEY. Why can't the janitor at 7/11 go work at NASA if they want? because he does not have the MONEY to get the education to get the ticket to get the job, didn't have the money to bump up his social class to that recognized by the WEALTHY as one of them, which would elevate their status and enable more powerful friends to help him/her out. It's just a cascading effect. IF all the money were to dissappear do you think we would really be worse off? Our society would change people could do what they WANTED to do, everyone would be working to benifit their environment and not trying to hoarde wealth to live another day.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Since the supposed gov't or illuminati haven't made any attempt to make any of those types of decisions for me then I can only assume they have no motive to.

Excuse me!

Do you not have a social insurance number?
Do you not eat GMO foods? Yes, you do.
Do you not listen to the MSM? Yes, you do.
Do you not pay thousands and thousands of dollars yearly right into the pockets of the Illuminati? Yes you do.
Do you not breath air that's been sprayed with chemicals? Yes, you do.
If you're a gun owner, did you not have to have a license to buy it?
Do you not pay tolls on roads that are owned by foreigners? If you don't, you soon will.
Are you free to go to a public demonstration and film the cops? No, you aren't.
Do you not pay taxes on every single thing you purchase with the little money you have left after paying illegal income taxes on your labour? Yes, you do. That's the definition of a slave.

So please.... get in touch with reality for your own sake and for the sake of your children. Don't be one of the "morans".

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellirium113

Do you ever finish paying taxes, do you ever OWN the land your house is situated on? Can you go visit relatives 300 miles away for free? or even go there on horseback? the fact of the matter is this world has been transformed into a have/have-not society all due to one thing....MONEY. Why can't the janitor at 7/11 go work at NASA if they want? because he does not have the MONEY to get the education to get the ticket to get the job, didn't have the money to bump up his social class to that recognized by the WEALTHY as one of them, which would elevate their status and enable more powerful friends to help him/her out. It's just a cascading effect. IF all the money were to dissappear do you think we would really be worse off? Our society would change people could do what they WANTED to do, everyone would be working to benifit their environment and not trying to hoarde wealth to live another day.

Taxes remove wealth from circulation. That is all they do in an fiat monetary system. And yeah if all the money in the world disappeared then we would be worse off. It would then be reinvented with something else to compensate people with. Without it there is no evidence whatsoever that everyone would be working to benefit their environment. They would just be more lazy or more destructive than they normally are and become more tribalized into small groups fighting eachother. That is our history.

Finally your tax bracket is not an iron bar prison. If you are concerned about your own wealth and whether or not you have a house or whatever (as opposed to changing society or the like) then you still have the ability, albeit with an element of chance, to improve your situation. I'm not saying the system is perfect by any means, but you can improve your situation with due effort.

And perhaps in the future we will be able to visit our relatives 300 miles away for free with high speed rail or whatnot... as it is driving 300 miles will not cost you a small fortune...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Since the supposed gov't or illuminati haven't made any attempt to make any of those types of decisions for me then I can only assume they have no motive to.

Excuse me!

Do you not have a social insurance number?
Do you not eat GMO foods? Yes, you do.
Do you not listen to the MSM? Yes, you do.
Do you not pay thousands and thousands of dollars yearly right into the pockets of the Illuminati? Yes you do.
Do you not breath air that's been sprayed with chemicals? Yes, you do.
If you're a gun owner, did you not have to have a license to buy it?
Do you not pay tolls on roads that are owned by foreigners? If you don't, you soon will.
Are you free to go to a public demonstration and film the cops? No, you aren't.
Do you not pay taxes on every single thing you purchase with the little money you have left after paying illegal income taxes on your labour? Yes, you do. That's the definition of a slave.

So please.... get in touch with reality for your own sake and for the sake of your children. Don't be one of the "morans".

Those were not the examples given. And it's "morons".

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join