It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope there is an Illuminati....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
...because it is far scarier to think that there isn't one and that all this (ie finances, wars, nwo, etc) is happening completely randomly and out of control of an at least intelligent elite.
I mean what do you want? Think about it do you REALLY want ALL people being able to vote for everything? HELL no.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You would rather have the government vote for you then.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Its quite ludicrous when you really think about it.

People accept that there is a NWO, illuminati and accept that they are absolute evil.

But some are labelled crazy, when it comes to an opposite that is absolute goodness, by the exact same people (who acknowledge evil).

Speaks for itself if you think about it.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If We here in America lose the right to vote then this would no longer be the Land of the People. -Well not that it is anyway- We need to stand together and show the Illuminati that we cannot be pushed around. I don't know about you but I know that I myself enjoy making my own decisions. Making my life the way I want it. I dont want no pansy sitting behind a curtain to tell me or my fellow Ameicans what we can or cannot do. Who are they anyway?? Cowards... thats who, your going to tell me that you would let a coward make "your" decisions for you.

If I may so ask a question here in the thread to you Mirage, In all my time I have been searching for the truth, I have seen people who could not make their own decisions, they refused to see the truth through their own actions. So here I go, the question that I have to ask you is this.

Would you rather have the freedom to make the simplest choices, (i.e What are you going to eat? What are you going to do today? Who will you talk to today? When would you go to the bathroom? etc...) or even the harder ones like "How am I going to get my kids through college?" or "What will my childrens' names be?" lastly "Who will I love for the rest of my days?", or have a complete and total stranger make those decisions for you???

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Since the supposed gov't or illuminati haven't made any attempt to make any of those types of decisions for me then I can only assume they have no motive to. In fact, if we are under the influence of the illuminati/nwo then we only have today's society to judge it by... which isn't that bad by your own standards. It is the stupid populace that ruins it with crime, outbreaks of noise, constant inconsiderate behavior, glorification of criminal activity, glorification of art which requires no talent and is in fact disgusting, academic decline (despite the fact that we have more college grads than ever), preoccupation with sexual deviance...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If the Illuminati and the goverments planning the NWO truely believe that that this change is for the better and will benefit human kind more why not just say out right. Yes societies adapting techniques are not so quick but truth is what people want to hear, why hide something that will change our world dramatically from the people who are living in it. Also why not make some changes like to the Laws, where people can only have one kid etc, etc.(light always over powers darkness right!!) It just seems to me that the better way of going around the situation would be to come out with the whole topic being planned and make it be seen, so people do have choices about it when asked.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
Since the supposed gov't or illuminati haven't made any attempt to make any of those types of decisions for me then I can only assume they have no motive to. In fact, if we are under the influence of the illuminati/nwo then we only have today's society to judge it by... which isn't that bad by your own standards. It is the stupid populace that ruins it with crime, outbreaks of noise, constant inconsiderate behavior, glorification of criminal activity, glorification of art which requires no talent and is in fact disgusting, academic decline (despite the fact that we have more college grads than ever), preoccupation with sexual deviance...

What did you mean by Sexual Deviance?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You mean to tell me that you actually welcome enslavement of your mind, soul, and body....or at least what's left for the taking?

If you only knew the secrets that are being withheld from you, I think you'd change your mind.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It is a prime example of how we are being tricked into enslaving ourselves willfully. Do this...turn off the TV...ONLY get news from the internet OTHER than xionist controlled media. infowars, prisonplanet,antiwar....just to rattle off a few...and do this for 30 days and if you turn on the TV after and compare what you see on TV to the unfettered truth this blessed neutral net allows, you will start to realize you have been scammed in almost every way possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
yeah I know what you mean though I try and stay away from the christian news sites. it kinda burns my eyes.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I haven't watched mainstream television for almost a decade and almost all my news is from the internet or radio or shortwave. The point is our society is declining and no one is twisting someone's arm to make it happen. It also is coinciding with technological progress. It just appears that some of us fall farther from the tree than others in terms of civilized behavior. Even relatively benign people who just go about their day to day lives not hurting anyone or anything but... multiplied by several billion use a vast amount of finite resources. I'm not really a treehugger by any means and think warming is a scam, but I do believe we should be good stewards of the environment and if we keep increasing the number of humans something has got to give. In industrialized countries the birth rate has dropped off so if an NWO will industrialize the world then I'm not sure that is a bad thing at all. Additionally, all the information we take in... never have humans been so superexposed to this type of environment. Who knows what the outcome is?
In any case, I do think it is scarier to think that there is no force at work behind the scenes... that does not mean that I want someone thinking for me, especially those ppl in hollywood or d.c. lol... but if there is an intelligent body of people making decisions on the large scale I'm not sure I disagree with it at this point. As for them remaining secret, one has to only look a the posts on this board to understand why...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
If you only knew the secrets that are being withheld from you, I think you'd change your mind.

Umm, so what are they? The secrets, I mean.

It's all well and good to post cryptic comments about secret withheld knowledge on a conspiracy forum, but.... what is this knowledge?

Are you going to enlighten us, or is it your intention to remain as mysterious as possible until it must finally be revealed that you don't actually know what you're talking about?

Ta.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

is happening completely randomly and out of control of an at least intelligent elite.

Intelligence does not necessarily imply altruism. Intelligent elites are most likely working to advance their own individual positions, not the groups.

I understand what you mean about not everyone voting. A true democracy in a NWO/One World Gov't scenario would mean that the populous regions of China and India would basically decide the faith of the whole world. Not exactly ideal, IMO.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The truth is out there and only to revealed sooner than later.
Everyone is runny scared of the negative vibes of the illumanti and NWO but when it comes down to it, change is inevitable and controlling ones mind is the thought being planned TO SCARE YOU, but it's only a seed planted, let in grow then your in trouble.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by Privy_Princess

Umm, so what are they? The secrets, I mean.

It's all well and good to post cryptic comments about secret withheld knowledge on a conspiracy forum, but.... what is this knowledge?

Are you going to enlighten us, or is it your intention to remain as mysterious as possible until it must finally be revealed that you don't actually know what you're talking about?

Ta.

Nice try, but obviously it is you who has no idea what you are in for. The basic truth is out there. It's not hard to find if you really search for it.

Also, it wouldn't matter if I wrote a thesis on everything, the majority of those here are so blind that they would never even take it seriously.

It's such a shame. I really thought ATS would have had more open-minded people. The majority of what I read here is quite the contrary. Just plain propaganda and, to be blunt, BS. This thread is no exception.

I'm sorry if you expected everyone to be fooled by the spin this board has been taking for quite a while now, but unfortunately it only furthers my curiosity.

Don't pretend to know me or what I am aware of :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So you've got nothing for us except "I know stuff", "you're all blind" and "run a search".

Awesome contribution.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not so hard to believe in the Illuminati’s grand conspiracy when one considers the grand conspirator supreme who has been guiding this world wide rebellion from the beginning; why not be slaves to the Anti-Christ? Care to bet who wins?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Supernatural influence (ie something that exists outside the laws of physics that are subject to experimental verification) cannot be entered into the equation since it cannot be verified. The only thing you have to go by is that we exist and behave like we do. Before any illuminati influence could have been widespread we were tribes or small nation states that fought with eachother over land, resources or beliefs. Sometimes, probably the belief part was manipulated for the other two... even prior to this we evolved our intelligence to survive and seeing as how we have neither fangs nor claws we had to devise ways of subduing all the other creatures on earth that do. We are violent and mother nature seems to approve of that to an extent... problem is now there are six billion of us, and we have "fangs and claws" that can destroy almost all of our civilization while a great deal of us still have a tribelike mentality. The majority of humanity is not concerned with- the majority of humanity.
Someone had mentioned that intelligence didn't equate to altruism... well it shouldn't, I don't think. Altruistic acts on behalf of humanity might only treat the symptoms of what our problems are. Control on the other hand... alteration maybe...

Not sure... a lot of my thoughts about this are layered and would take a lot of time to place in a logical flow and take up a lot more space... at the end of the day, I have access to a lot of knowledge, I have food and running water, stable electricity, adequate medical care, and shelter and live in the place which is supposed to be the epicenter of the nwo/illuminati. Most of us live a lifestyle that would have been reserved for royalty or beyond 1000 years ago when it actually took a lot of work to provide such things. Some people on earth still live like that... if the illuminati can provide everyone this while at the same time keep us from destroying eachother and eventually raise social norms... I dunno doesn't seem that hard a choice to me. Like I said earlier, no one has twisted the social arm to include everything that is blamed on the NWO now (ie crime, decline etc). People have to be susceptible to it in the first place.

Or it could be there is no illuminati... just cryptic claims... or some supernatural belief system...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
The majority of humanity is not concerned with- the majority of humanity.

True but neither is the illuminate/NWO/other that you are championing. In fact there will be more normal humans that care about the rest of humanity than there are in the elitist group that you are supporting. At least that is my opinion, I acknowledge that I can not be right all the time. TBH I think that if you want to discuss this subject in more depth then I suggest that you go talk to Maban on this thread Shards of the Illuminati. He will probably enjoy explaining the different parts of the Illuminate that he believes in to you if you have a real point to make. My personal opinion is that whatever the groups interests (name matters not) I want to be able to make my own decisions.

Also to Roark, PP may not be contributing a lot but he/she is contributing more than you are at the moment.

-Cauch1

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1

True but neither is the illuminate/NWO/other that you are championing.
-Cauch1

You cannot possibly know that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join