It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the infection is spreading!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It seems the swine flu has spread to the u.s. and I for one am thinking it is lack of concern from the CDC that it has spread if they were to blanket the countries who originally had with antivirals it would have stopped at the border, I am not surprised Mexico has it that country is so dirty I just hope they are taking precautions because I am in Texas and that is to close for comfort.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
texas will be contaminated w/o a doubt, buy a mask!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

The time has past to be saying this. It already is contaminated. Will be? I think not. Is.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

i can take you to dirtier parts in the US than mexico

line 2

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
It seems the swine flu has spread to the u.s. and I for one am thinking it is lack of concern from the CDC that it has spread if they were to blanket the countries who originally had with antivirals it would have stopped at the border, I am not surprised Mexico has it that country is so dirty I just hope they are taking precautions because I am in Texas and that is to close for comfort.

I really don't think being "dirty" has anything to do with the location of this outbreak.

If this virus was truly "planted". I believe the people who did this would look for an area of the country that was the most "mobile".

Can anyone here clue us in on mobility statistics? Which areas of the country are the most "mobile"?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by brooklyn87

i can take you to dirtier parts in the US than mexico

line 2

Sure there are diriter parts in the US, but as a whole Mexico is a pretty filthy place compared to the US.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The most mobile parts of the u.s are California and new york, there are so many many people close together so if they did plant the infection there than it will definitely spread quickly, but they started in japan the most populated city in the world!!

top topics

join