It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran arms ship bound for Gaza downed near Sudan'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"It is reported" that an unknown war ship bombed the ship laden with weapons for the Hamas terrorists.

Harretz

To whomever it was, good job keeping weapons out of terrorists hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Excellent post s&f for you....... This could be the start of major upheaval in the middle east. Just what we need.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good Find!

I seriously doubt that America did this. President Obama simply wouldn't allow it. He is trying to set up diplomatic relations with this dictator, all the while they are arming the enemy. I have to give this one to Isreal, and call me a zionist if you want, but I don't blame them. I wouldn't want my enemy neighbor to get ammo, requardless of who is at fault.

-E-

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

To whomever it was, good job keeping weapons out of terrorists hands.

Agreed. If it really was a ship carrying arms to Palestinian militants, then good job indeed. If this really happened, it's a big deal. Torpedoing a ship on the high seas is an act of war. If the Iranians can prove that the US or Israel did this, they'll be crying to the UN about it in no time. From the Iranian perspective, no doubt that ship was carrying "food" or "aid" or "materials for reconstruction".

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Already being discussed HERE

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
"It is reported" that an unknown war ship bombed the ship laden with weapons for the Hamas government.

Harretz

To whomever it was, good job keeping weapons out of governments hands.

There we go, all fixed now.

oh wait, democratic elections mean nothing if the USA and Israel take a hissy fit.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Remember....

Hitler was democratically elected also...

I wonder if you ask the average Palestinian if they want more weapons being brought in to the terrorist Hamas who will use them to attack Israel.

This will go on until, again, Israel has had enough and "COUNTER" attacks.
Then many more civilians will be injured or die.

The only thing Iran wants is to supply weapons and bombs to Terrorists, it's what they do.

new topics

top topics

join