It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Looking Aliens and Why Society Does Not Speak of Them (Exo-HK)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. There have been a lot of great threads lately and it seems ATS is becoming whole again.
My belief is that these human looking aliens are originally of human heritage or we are originally of THEIR heritage.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Most "Human Looking Aliens" (Real Name = Rih-char-bin-gar) are Agents sent by the Great Deceiver . The Process of Making a Human Infiltrator is Much Harder Because unlike the Ming-Kho-Bar (Grays) , The Great Deceiver has no Access to our DNA (Sperm and Egg) , So they must depend on Abductions . After Abducting proper Victims they forcibily remove the skin and muscle in a dissection process , The living Organs of the Abductee are also removed with serrated blades and cutters . the Human Pieces (Our Skin / Organs) are then Grafted onto a Plastic Bone structure with a brain of a Great Deceiver creature , they then send the New Infiltrator back to our World for Scouting / Murder. The Remaining pieces of the Abductee are presumably Devoured (For Food) -OR- ejected out into the Great Darkness of the Cosmos, Never to be Seen (Viewed) again ...,

This is Why almost None survive the Great Deciever Abductions , The Allagash Four (4, Numeral Value following "3") are one of the Only Case i know of , Please tell me Others if you Know of them

This explains Most of the Aliens that resemble us , As for Others (Various) I don't know , I'd like you all to Share your experiences in the Thread ,

You May continue.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Society does not speak of the human looking aliens because it is against the law. It was agreed to in the treaty between the good aliens and the bad aliens and the PTB. How do I know this? Now I am going to be ridiculed and called down for this, but here goes anyway. Six years ago, good aliens began communicating with me telepathically. I had been battling bipolar disease since I was 18, I am now 54. I would have episodes every six months or so. I woke up one morning six years ago, and the aliens told me to go get a large piece of cardboard I had downstairs and some paints I had and to paint. I had never painted before. The panting overwhelmed me. I had no idea I could paint like that. I have painted every day since. I have even won awards in local art shows. When I paint I can close my eyes to choose the colors. I have no idea what I am painting. The aliens are doing the painting. I have not had a bipolar episode for six years ever since the aliens began communicating with me. My pyschiatrist can not explain it. I have met a few aliens. The aliens have me paint signs for people to let them know that there are angels/aliens on earth. These are things about them that I could not possibly know. For instance, I painted a shoe sizer for a woman that I hardly knew. I had to guess whom the painting was for with yes and no questions, such as "Does the person live in my neighborhood?; Do I see her every week?:" and on and on until I have guessed for whom the painting is for. After I have guessed I have to call the person up and tell them about the painting. It turns out the shoe sizer was about the woman and her three girls worked in a shoe store. I have done 76 of these signs.. Four have not turned out correctly, though. Some of them are really out there. I even did a sign for my psychiatrist and it absolutely blew him away. Anyway, the aliens had me paint and write the simple text for a book about why the angels/aliens came to earth and why they are still here. I self-published it, but I give them away. I do not make any money off of them. Jesus came to earth with a group of good aliems with Satan. God gave Satan posession of earth as a plan to rid the universe of him. When Satan saw the earth's inhabitants were following Jesus' teachings, he had her transported. While she was gone the good aliens were forbidden to talk of her. They signed a treaty which took away all of their powers. When Jesus returned, she had to fight Satan on her own without knowing who she was. She has done this and she has defeated him, and that is why disclosure is near.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by 5children]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What I find strange is all these encounters in eating establishments,kind of overlooks the facts if they were indeed from another planet,wouldn't out food be foreign to them?wouldn't that be an assuption that all alien planets,eat the same things we do?seems like that would be like finding a nucleur reactor under the hood of a 57 Ford,sounds like a good story,I find these incidents hard to phantom

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5children
Society does not speak of the human looking aliens because it is against the law. It was agreed to in the treaty between the good aliens and the bad aliens and the PTB. How do I know this? Now I am going to be ridiculed and called down for this, but here goes anyway. Six years ago, good aliens began communicating with me telepathically. I had been battling bipolar disease since I was 18, I am now 54. I would have episodes every six months or so. I woke up one morning six years ago, and the aliens told me to go get a large piece of cardboard I had downstairs and some paints I had and to paint. I had never painted before. The panting overwhelmed me. I had no idea I could paint like that. I have painted every day since. I have even won awards in local art shows. When I paint I can close my eyes to choose the colors. I have no idea what I am painting. The aliens are doing the painting. I have not had a bipolar episode for six years ever since the aliens began communicating with me. My pyschiatrist can not explain it. I have met a few aliens. The aliens have me paint signs for people to let them know that there are angels/aliens on earth. These are things about them that I could not possibly know. For instance, I painted a shoe sizer for a woman that I hardly knew. I had to guess whom the painting was for with yes and no questions, such as "Does the person live in my neighborhood?; Do I see her every week?:" and on and on until I have guessed for whom the painting is for. After I have guessed I have to call the person up and tell them about the painting. It turns out the shoe sizer was about the woman and her three girls worked in a shoe store. I have done 76 of these signs.. Four have not turned out correctly, though. Some of them are really out there. I even did a sign for my psychiatrist and it absolutely blew him away. Anyway, the aliens had me paint and write the simple text for a book about why the angels/aliens came to earth and why they are still here. I self-published it, but I give them away. I do not make any money off of them. Jesus came to earth with a group of good aliems with Satan. God gave Satan posession of earth as a plan to rid the universe of him. When Satan saw the earth's inhabitants were following Jesus' teachings, he had her transported. While she was gone the good aliens were forbidden to talk of her. They signed a treaty which took away all of their powers. When Jesus returned, she had to fight Satan on her own without knowing who she was. She has done this and she has defeated him, and that is why disclosure is near.

im confused, not that i dont believe you,,, are you reffering to jesus as "she"

please clarify! Interesting, I too was touched with a painting gift momentarily. Unfortunatley, disturbences in my life have halted my 2nd painting.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

O rly?

Thanks for the great thread. Very interesting read, I just am so small minded... Why are benevolent races allowwing the starvation of 25,000 children a day? Please I'd like to know your opinion. Like I said I'm small minded and this stuff hurts me a lot. I really cant stand it, and as a Marine I understand that we must support Humanitarian missions. I'd like to think the real good I did in Iraq was being non judgemental, and loving. I made mistakes but I was luckily spared the outcome. Long story short I shot a bush, and it's Flocked my head up ever since. You see the bush was un armed...

Anyway! Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join