It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN National parks In The US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I used to work at UN during the Boutros Boutros Gali days. I worked with UNICEF, but I dated a girl who worked at UNESCO, so I know the intimate details of both. I'm not trying to say anybody's ideas are wrong, this is just what I saw. Maybe I wasn't privy to the NWO, whatever. When I worked there, the UN had a hard time paying it's electricity bills. I mean, whether we would have lights to do our work was an issue. I hope the Illuminati pays better than that, anyway, my view on UNESCO. The taking over of our national parks. It means that Yellowstone, for example, is no longer the property of the US, but that it is such a specatular place, on our planet, that it belongs to the planet. It's a World Heritage Site. Same as say, the Banks of the Seine, in France. Or, Australia's Great Barrier Reef. What that means is, that the host country cannot put a highway through Yellowstone, build condos on the Seine, or drill for oil on the Great Barrier Reef, because those places are so wonderous, that they belong to the world now. They define our planet. It's just a way to recognize great places on Earth. In theory, it's supposed to stop destroying these landmarks. In actual practice, it's just a suggestion. If the US wanted to build a highway, or condos, in Yellowstone, could anybody stop us, because it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site? No. Could anyone stop France from putting a WalMart on the Seine, no. UNESCO 'owns' it in a similar way that the Queen 'rules' England. You would hear an international outrage, that's it. Just as when the Taliban destroyed the Bamiyan Buddhas ( UNESCO 'owned'). Everyone made a big noise, then quietly went about their ways. Or did they...

EDIT: spelling

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by curme]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Teddy Roosevelt must be turning over in his grave (that might be owned by the UN who knows)

THis is utterly ridiculous! I mean a organization that we started, encourage, and fund is now controlling us in some wierd way. WTF is that. Im not just signin that petition but im goin to get this info in a nice letter form and send it to all my congressmen and senators with a very very angry letter attached, I suggest all yall do the same. Sickening. Yea i want them to come and try to take it i will be the first of many who will stand up and tell em they can have it over my dead body.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver

THis is utterly ridiculous! I mean a organization that we started, encourage, and fund is now controlling us in some wierd way. WTF is that. Im not just signin that petition but im goin to get this info in a nice letter form and send it to all my congressmen and senators with a very very angry letter attached, I suggest all yall do the same. Sickening. Yea i want them to come and try to take it i will be the first of many who will stand up and tell em they can have it over my dead body.

OMG!! Yes , thank you Quicksilver. I am with you my friend this is an out-RAGE!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's for protecting landscapes and old sites all over the world. And UN isn't only about political meanings. Guys, get some knowledge about all organisations in the UN.

It's good they keep up the most beautiful sites of our world and save it for our children.

Beside that you guys are so damn paranoid about the UN I am always laughing my ass off.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by shoo]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Beside that you guys are so damn paranoid about the UN I am always laughing my ass off.

I think someone is scaried of the truth. I have done my research. Its all here in these posts. Read them.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Paranoid over the UN? Anyone with any sense would be.

UN=one world govornment.

Our parks belong to US, not THEM. Using them as collateral is wrong. Did the American people approve of such an action? NO.

Im sure over on that side of the Atlantic, you think the UN is peachy keen. perhaps youre already used to them owning your countries, who knows?

By the way...its wierd...yellowstone owned by the UN. yellowstone...Caldera.............

Wonder what they plan on doing there? With that big fat supervolcano sitting under the surface like a zit waiting to explode.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's for protecting landscapes and old sites all over the world. And UN isn't only about political meanings.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by shoo]

Do you really believe that ??? The u.n. is a pawn for the global elite and it is you who must do some research on just what stinking agendas the u.n. is propagating..

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
70million acres what the heck soory im im posting alot of flustration here but i mean really u all should be bent outta shape liek i am or at least concerened. Thats enought land to establish ur own country and if you think about it its not jsut any kinda land its the most historic land and land with the most meaning in our country. Land that americans cannot even own for themselves (privately) but yet some foriegn power can. I would love to know the person who thought of this an the congress that supports this. I wish i had alot of cash to lay down on advertising where i could thorw all tehm outta the congress.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Jesus. And by protecting big nature reservates the UN is pulling for one world government? Even the UNs other actions are more into peace keeping and humanitary actions.

Amazing what connections some can see if they just look long enough on even nothing.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
well quicksilver ......it was established in 1972 so im sure you can blame tricky dick and that manipulative bastard Kissinger, of course you can bet there are many more to blame who dont even live in the u.s.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The U.N will bring this world to an end. I am in shock this happened. The U.N is not good to mess around with espically turning over land rights.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Amazing what connections some can see if they just look long enough on even nothing.

I would say the same if i was from Germany. Do Germans think hitler was right?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I would say the same if i was from Germany. Do Germans think hitler was right?

Some of them do, some of them don't. Just like some English do and some don't, some Americans do and some don't...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Our parks belong to US, not THEM. Using them as collateral is wrong. Did the American people approve of such an action? NO.

Do The people every approve, what the goverment does? We the people are so far from the chain of command, its not our country anymore.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The only thing I've heard about UN World Heratige Sites is that the list was compiled of places worldwide that were supposed to be off-limits to any military attack, ever, from any country. Kind of a Geneva Convention type of thing, but with places... the idea of actual control being given to the UN of these places came as a surprise to me.

Is there any more proof of this than a plaque on the wall in these locations? A plaque on a wall means little more than lip service if you can't back it up...

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Any proof? There are alot of links that are posted in this thread. There is even a way to stop it. A petion you can sign.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You guys are soo funny.
The Illuminati got hold of a pretty long list of strategically very important sites there.
en.wikipedia.org...

Temples, Curches, National Parks. I bet they are already giving rifles to the bears to take over the US with an army of beasts..

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thank you for all the information. I had heard some of this through the John Birch Society, but could find precious little on my own.

I was sick to my stomach learning that Independence Hall is now part of the UN program. The question of who controls the parks is critical. We can use them...for now. But read through the UN plans for the spheres. There won't be public acces to these areas for long. No autos. In fact, the destruction or intentional neglect of roads are called for.

What is worrisome is the face that these decisions are made without public involvement. Just another quiet loss of sovereignty.

NWO? One World Government? I think it is all a part of the setting stage for the eventual rise of the Ant-Christ. I am not going to guess who it is. I am not worried about it, God knows who it will be. But this stuff is chilling.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm new here, but I wanted to post my opinion. I happen to fully agree with SpittinCobra on this issue.

It would seem that the Federal Government is more than happy to hand over our land, and soveringty, bit by bit.

I guess I'd ask what can be done about this? Are we powerless and just gonna let things keep going like this till there's nothing left? It sure seems that way atm.

Anyway, nice meeting you all, hope to see ya around

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry, double posted.

[edit on 24-9-2004 by Xatnys]

<< 1    3 >>

join