It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Space UFO's Solved.......!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hi all, after much research and extensive spending I have come to the conclusion that the ufo's on nasa footage and ufo space footage are in my opinion: souls. People die every second and there spirits or souls go up into the big wide universe 'space'. i.e 'the tether incident', look carefully and closely at all the flying enities attracted to the light. 'Go into the light' ! There are clearly an infinate amount out there. Let me know what you think? Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well I'm glad we have finally gotten THAT out of the way.

No, seriously. Interesting hypothesis. Not one I would subscribe to but I can see where your thinking..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You would think if they were going to head to the light that the light would be the sun as it would be the source. I am not sure how or why a soul would transform into a disc shape.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Souls is a good a guess as any I suppose.

We could compile a list of what these things could be, without any substantial proof

• Alien craft - moving into various holding positions whilst waiting to abduct
  • Ice Crystals

• Coins - How else do coins end up in weird places, unless they fall from space?
  • Space Chickens - looking for roosting positions
  • Souls - Damn, Tom Cruise could be right!
  • Elves - helping Santa with deliveries and finding out who's been naughty or nice

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosolver
Let me know what you think? Cheers

I think you're presumptuous.

You claim to have solved something but it's just your opinion based on conjecture and beliefs.

That's not solving anything, that's believing.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why would souls head into space? , to the light?
they'd get to the sun.. and then what?

I'm sticking with the other dimensional light

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I can see what your thinking! but i don't think you have solved anything lol

Also, these things that you see in NASA videos are not small, they are in some cases 100's of miles wide - unless a soul is hitting light speed, i doubt it could ever reach these sizes :p

But who knows how big and what souls look like!!!

CONSPIRACY!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I knew not too click on it!

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...

But I did it ANYWAY!!!

Remember: If it seems to good to be true then it probably isn't.

Well while I'm here..

How did you come to this conclusion?

Study?

Had a dream?

Someone told you?

Pondered the possibility while looking out of the classroom window?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I very much doubt that the shuttles onboard cameras can pick up souls, because if they could, we would be seeing the same phenomenon on Earth. Plus the tether incident has already been debunked. They are clearly ice particles. I recommend you watch UFO hunters on youtube where they distinctly debunk the tether incident. Don't know about the rest of the Nasa Ufo footage, as some of the objects definitely look like they are intelligently controlled.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hi all, after much research and extensive spending I have come to the conclusion that the ufo's on nasa footage and ufo space footage are in my opinion: souls.

It appears as though you wasted your money! You could have gotten that hypothesis here any day of the week from another member. I fail to see where you could have spent a single cent actually. What a let down!

IRM

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosolver

What about all the space missions that had no UFO sitings?

By your logic these 'souls' should be filmed almost constantly, yet they're not...Why?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think they're just spacegoatfarts.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Hi all, after much research and extensive spending I have come to the conclusion that the ufo's on nasa footage and ufo space footage are in my opinion: souls.

It appears as though you wasted your money! You could have gotten that hypothesis here any day of the week from another member. I fail to see where you could have spent a single cent actually. What a let down!

IRM

Lol I know right. "Extensive Spending". What exactly did you need to spend "Extensively" on to conclude that all the space junk, tiny rocks, and extraterrestrial craft where souls?

new topics

top topics

join