It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swine blindfold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
So in my opinion, if this is engineered it would make a little bit of sense that it could be to make us forget about the economy.

No doubt! OR crash it even more:

The Piggy Bank Flu

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

OR... As it spreads; a way to push for a global health care system that shares ALL resources.

There are a million ways one can go here with speculation and theories, I think we should begin with the obvious first and work out to the fringe.

Personally I am more afraid of a widespread panic that may result from the spread of this virus, the further damage it could do to an already extremely fragile economy. And if the country shuts down, there are quarantined regions and the GOVERNMENT through the military and national emergency laws move in there may be no going BACK!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
An interesting article on how media and information is used to shape/handle situations:

www.slate.com...

If SCL has its way, its vision of strategic communications—which involves complex psychological and scientific data—could be used to shape public response to tsunamis, epidemics, or even the next Hurricane Katrina.

SCL - Strategic Communications Laboratories - has been discussed before on ATS.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This has the hallmarks of an extremely subtle 'false flag' incident.

First off, (as an example, whether its connected or not I don't know), the pathogens going missing from Fort Meade shows up the biosecurity lapses commonplace in biotech facilities. This sort of thing could be used as justification for foul acts.

Terrorists and the government are both 'understood' enemies now. People are losing their fear of them. But a disease - that's always scary. What better way to evoke the strongest powers the government has, and induce the comatose state of fear required for policy implementation than to release a nasty pathogen.

The governments blame it on terrorists, and get a double whammy bonus. As follows -
1) Civil liberties 'temporarily' reduced as quarantine of regions / towns / states takes place.
2) FEMA camps and other emergency facilities put into action to act as 'treatment' centres.
3) Terrorist angle used to justify further 'controls' such as locking down the net, providing access to private medical records / histories on demand by federal enforcement, the list can go on and on here. Not forgetting alienating further potential terrorist sponsor countries (IE North Korea).
4) Mass panic induced by media hype about this illness produces 'redneck' behaviour from the populace. People become very thick, very quickly. Perfect time to put through whatever kind of legislation you want, as very few people question it.
5) Government controls who lives and who dies, by selective distribution of medical treatment and drugs. This can be used to change the demographic population of any region, or the country as a whole. Drink the Kool-Aid, or die of Flu. Your choice.

Terrorist action or natural event, the government and TPTB win either way. You know you're in the crap when a government uses a potential influenza breakout to annex it's people's civil liberties.

Key indicator for this - watch out for the health insurance and medicaid scandal that will erupt in the U.S. because of this outbreak. The government will (in various ways) refuse to pay for the flu treatment - then we all get to watch a shed load of people die.

Notice how Britain and France have invested the most out of anywhere in protecting its people from this sort of thing - perhaps they knew the plan in advance?

The Para.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm with you 100%

For one thing, that BOA scandal should be bigger news, with some resignations called for, IMO. But the flu is the #1 story and pushing everything else down.

Of course, I do take this one very seriously. The fama coffins, the missing vials of germs, just too much pointing to bad stuff for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
With every passing hour, I am becoming increasingly curious as to what it is that we are being distracted from. The media hubbub over this swine flu is beyond belief, so whatever it is has to be pretty extraordinary.

We could do with an ATS task force for this - find out what it is that is being hidden in plain sight, publicise it, defy the planned ignorance. I for one am getting a bad feeling, not about the Swine Flu, but about what it is that is worth covering up by releasing a pathogen into genpop.

I have never seen this amount of chatter on here before - something has got to be up.

The Para.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
With every passing hour, I am becoming increasingly curious as to what it is that we are being distracted from. The media hubbub over this swine flu is beyond belief, so whatever it is has to be pretty extraordinary.

The Para.

It is, it is beyong extraordinary the coverage this is getting. All we can do is pay attention, my guess that it will be something legal/economic that won't be supported by the public but will pass because everyone is worried about other things.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The "Practical Politics" of a Presumed Plague

Despite the dangers that emerge from the microbial world, of this we can be sure: There is no deadlier affliction than the disease referred to by R.J. Rummel as the "plague of power." This is why wisdom dictates that we examine the current "public health emergency" with a properly cynical view of the members of the political class, who stand to profit from it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
, we already have all vaccines and pills lined up and ready for purchase by Tamiflu right?

There is no vaccination for the swine/avian/human mexican hybrid flu.
It will take almost a year to get one made and mass produced.

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Swine Flu killed Disclosure Demands Story from the X-Conference last week.

Yep.

Swine Flu killed the media discussing how inept our government is in dealing with this financial crisis (which was generated by the Bildebergers anyways).

Joe Biden predicted a crisis ... didn't he? Yep.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Anybody see the Daily Show last night?

Jon Stewart's take on the swine flu thing is pretty much in line with what you guys are saying: that it is basically a distraction/hand wave to scare us away from the important issues (economy, Obama failing miserably, etc.)

Instead of discussing the 1st 100 days, we're all going to worry about getting the super scary deadly pig flu! Obviously the MSM thinks we're all really that stupid.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Hmmm, interesting .....

Has anyone thought of the

Universal Healthcare Program

Could this be an avenue to ram this through the Congress like they did with the bailouts???

That could be the plan. From time to time, I've been hearing on the news how Obama wants to set up a universal healthcare system. I think the last I've heard about it in the news was last week.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So we have our theories, and so do certain players in the larger scheme of things - as you state - Joe Biden, and some of the usuals on TV. We could do with a consensus on this however.

After all of the facts / theories have been weighed and tested - which way do we think this will go?

Is this a misdirection effort by the Govt. / TPTB / MSM?

Or is this a genuinely abnormal event?

And if it is the first of those two - what can we do about it?

The Para.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here it is folks - this could be what we are being distracted from!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Taliban have basically invaded Pakistan, and there is (to all intents and purposes) a full scale war going on there. Let us all NOT forget that Pakistan is a Nuclear weapons armed nation. An Al-Jazeera report below gives a more accurate account of whats happening, including the Taliban's shaky justification for the advance.

english.aljazeera.net...

This has probably had 30 seconds news coverage at most! Why? Because this is the latest in TPTB's plan to create conflict. This is a powder keg conflict in China's back yard! This is the biggest problem that has arisen in Asia for many years, and western politics is in the middle of it all.

Where are the Taliban getting their supplies and funding from? Pakistan are FIGHTING them, so it's not them. I think either China is a good candidate for helping them. 'An enemy of mine enemy is my friend' and all that. They have plenty of border from which to ship things into Pakistan through Kashmir, and other areas.

With the expanding spheres of influence in the area by NATO (Pakistan & Kazakhstan), I wouldn't be surprised if China is waging another Korea style proxy war, and is supporting the Taliban to do so.

Why is this our business I hear you ask?

Guess where 21,000 American troops are headed at this very moment?

Afghanistan.

Where do you think they will end up?

Pakistan.

Who do you think will respond to that?

China perhaps?

I'm thinking out loud here folks, let me know what you think.

The Para

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Scare a mass amount of people into believing a pandemic is abroad. People look for a cure. People get vaccinated with possible mind controlling and other unmentioned effects within the vaccination.

Pandemic subsides and disappears entirely at the peak of its strength as stated previously and millions upon millions have been vaccinated for something that didn't exist but thought it did. Millions and millions of people have been scared into taking this vaccination for whatever purpose that was wanted.

Population control? Mind control?
Either way it has to do with control....

Something is definitely up.

Just speculating aloud.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Torture ? Oh yeah the torture thing we forgot all about that . Hey! look every one it's Air force One terrorizing the good people of New York . Excellent thread btw !

[edit on 28-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hasn't global 'theft' already happened? I would seriously consider $1 trillion bailouts to be pretty hefty thefts.

What we should be looking at right now is things that have been happening recently but have been shut down by say... other political parties? Its a very vague topic and its almost futile to try and guess whats going to happen, im just simply looking at patterns and keeping alert.

Ok - a couple of responses here. Firstly your idea that the theft is just related to the direct $1 trillion of bailouts - well - thats a small fraction of the actual theft.

Most of the theft has occurred by wiping out equity - the banks literally bankrupt the middle class when real estate equity got wiped out. Where did the money go? Well, it goes straight back to the bank, the money is irrelevant - its the asset that has value - pass it over the Fed for cleaning (the Fed now has to repay the loan), then put it back into the bank - that's the theft - and its running at over $12 trillion dollars in less than 9 months.

Also - your idea that there is more than one political party in the US is simply silly - you are a one party system - Republicans and Democrats have the same puppet masters -as each 'side' of your media does.

If you dont realise your already in a fascist state, then wake up today - there is still a glimmer of hope - but you cant sit around another day.

You have the power of change - you and you alone - dont wait to be told what to do - when to demonstrate and how - just go and do it yourself - you wont be alone for long.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Hasn't global 'theft' already happened? I would seriously consider $1 trillion bailouts to be pretty hefty thefts.

What we should be looking at right now is things that have been happening recently but have been shut down by say... other political parties? Its a very vague topic and its almost futile to try and guess whats going to happen, im just simply looking at patterns and keeping alert.

Ok - a couple of responses here. Firstly your idea that the theft is just related to the direct $1 trillion of bailouts - well - thats a small fraction of the actual theft.

Most of the theft has occurred by wiping out equity - the banks literally bankrupt the middle class when real estate equity got wiped out. Where did the money go? Well, it goes straight back to the bank, the money is irrelevant - its the asset that has value - pass it over the Fed for cleaning (the Fed now has to repay the loan), then put it back into the bank - that's the theft - and its running at over $12 trillion dollars in less than 9 months.

Also - your idea that there is more than one political party in the US is simply silly - you are a one party system - Republicans and Democrats have the same puppet masters -as each 'side' of your media does.

If you dont realise your already in a fascist state, then wake up today - there is still a glimmer of hope - but you cant sit around another day.

You have the power of change - you and you alone - dont wait to be told what to do - when to demonstrate and how - just go and do it yourself - you wont be alone for long.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Amagnon]

The fact that i implied multiple parties is because that's how the game is played. I really dont need any lectures on shadow-governments and political conspiracies, because ive heard it all. I also dont need your lecture on what to do and when to do it... thankyou for the concern though.

This just in on another thread:

Pandemic Flu Martial Law Bill

This may or may not be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join