It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Managing Director of the IMF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I was wondering if the 10th Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn is related to Otto Hermann Kahn, the investment banker? I did some googleing without no success. I don't really know how to research this further.

Otto Kahn helped to finance and was a founding member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Otto, and his daughter, are also connected to the Federal Reserve as well as British Royalty.:

The financier Thomas Fortune Ryan also held 5100 shares of National Bank of Commerce stock in 1914. His son, John Barry Ryan, married Otto Kahn's daughter, Kahn was a partner of Warburg and Schiff in Kuhn, Loeb Company, Ryan's granddaughter, Virginia Fortune Ryan, married Lord Airlie, the present head of J. Henry Schroder Banking Corporation in London and New York.

Secrets of the Federal Reserve

Another of Thomas Ryan's descendants was Virginia Fortune Ryan. She was born in 1933 and married David Ogilvy, 8th Earl of Airlie, of Great Britain in 1952 and became Lady Airlie. They had six children. In 1968 she was granted the title Countess of Airlie, and in 1973 became Lady in Waiting to Queen Elizabeth II a position which she holds to this day. Countess Airlie's father was John Barry Ryan of Newport, R.I. who married her mother Margaret Kahn daughter of the Long Island financier Otto Kahn (1867-1934) of Kuhn, Loeb, & Co. The Ryan name is prominent to this day and weddings of Thomas Ryan's descendants are usually posted in the New York Times.

www.encyclopedia-titanica.org...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

Dominique Strauss-Kahn, often referred to as DSK, (born 25 April 1949 in Neuilly-sur-Seine) is a French economist, lawyer, and politician, member of the ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

That's no help at all. I already read the wiki.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn was born on 25 April 1949 to a Jewish family from mixed Askhenazi and Sephardi origins, in the wealthy Paris suburb of Neuilly-sur-Seine.

But thanks anyway.

new topics

join