It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope your holding on, 'cos here it comes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You've all been watching for the signs for a few years now, so you surely must be seeing some by now.
Following the markets? Remembering what the Mayan prophecies say? Reading about the new volcanoes? Up to date on the latest webbot report? Heard about swine flu? How about a soon to be nuclear powered Taliban? The list goes on.
If it's been foretold that things will start getting worse when the end is near, then you better get ready, 'cos here it comes.

All those things listed above, and more, are all connected in a sense that they will work together against us to bring us into chaos. eg: swine flu could scare the markets and be the final straw that sunk the western economies. A nuclear Taliban could sell to any bidder-nuclear terror.
And these new vocanoes in the pacific, Tonga, bringing up new land is just the very first signs of some massive tectonic volcanic activity that's in our near future.
And if you have read the webbot report we're in for some strange and bizzare stuff, not to mention scary.

Just putting it out there that I, for one, are just gettin a bit nervous about seeing the 'ball rolling' on a lot of these end times stories.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Things are definitely getting interesting as of late. I don't ever remember it being like this when I was in high school. I just hope and pray that everyone who isn't tuned in now will shortly and see what's going on and that as many people as possible will survive the upcoming upheveals.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

yeah I'm feelin it too.
I am real restless at the mo and can't eat---I can just sense that something real big is going down.
2012 is a major year, I'm sure of it.
Something really feels like we're in end days and you're right all the signs are there.
peace x

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes, the Mayas were absolutely right, saying that events will occur in an exponentially accelerating frequency, as our conciousness will evolve through the 9 "underworlds" (levels of conciousness), of which each level is 13 times shorter than the previous one, thus forming the "pyramid of conciousness".

Now, keep in mind, that the events that occur are of both negative and possitive nature. We shouldn't just focus on the negative ones, but also take notice of and be excited and happy about the possitive developments, that raise our conciousness, like computers, internet and other modern forms of communication, new scientific discoveries, inventions, spiritual awakening etc

Ko3

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yeah, either all that will happen, or maybe you will wake up on 1/1/13, jump into your '02 Honda and drive to your job at McDonald's.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
My theory is that along with the internet information age, where we can instantly and easily communicate with anyone at any point on or off the Earth, comes the fact that we are better informed of occurrences that have been repeating throughout history. Because of this global interconnection we are seeing a global emotional depression across the Human race, along with this depression comes a natural pessimistic view of the state of our existence in an attempt to make our individual lives seem better.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
My theory is that along with the internet information age, where we can instantly and easily communicate with anyone at any point on or off the Earth, comes the fact that we are better informed of occurrences that have been repeating throughout history. Because of this global interconnection we are seeing a global emotional depression across the Human race, along with this depression comes a natural pessimistic view of the state of our existence in an attempt to make our individual lives seem better.

Yes, but that theory is flawed when you consider everything relies on the internet, what was once a social tool is used more and more for business and all it would take would be a few solar flares and a couple of plasma balls fired our way from our sun and your internet and much of the entire world economy that relies on it so heavily would come to a grinding halt.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You young whipper snappers have had it too darn easy for years.

The problems we are having are not unique to this generation.

My grandmother was 19 during the great flu epidemic. People were hungry. Many diseases that you get a shot for today were a death sentence then.

When I was a child we had polio to contend with. My mom worried herself sick that my brother and I would get it.

When the CIA decided to do their big flop in Cuba people went nuts building fall out shelters and sending their families north West to get out of danger on being nuked by Russia from Cuba.

People froze to death in winter and heated to death in the summer in many cities as long as I remember.

Viet Nam was awful. I lost many friends who were sons of those that fought in the Korean war.

We had a nice slow down in disaster for several years. But the doomsday clock has been showing the last days for many years.

This age is no different than other ages throughout history. Our problems come wrapped in different colored ribbons. But there really is nothing new going on.

AIDS isn't the first sexually transmitted disease to kill. Syphilis was a killer at one time there was no cure for it. It killed Al Capone and millions more over the years. Many a good cowboy in the old west died from it too. It's easily curable today as well as leprosy and other diseases.

OP, fear mongering is almost unforgivable. I'm sure you did not realize that is how your post would come across to me or others. But there are some weak people that will read such as this and become mentally and or physically ill.

I suggest a long study of world history for you. Things could be much worse.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

While I agree with what you say, it probably will get worse. Also one issue I don't think yours, or any generation has faced yet are the upcoming natural disasters that seem to be brewing.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
You've all been watching for the signs for a few years now, so you surely must be seeing some by now.

Yes, here it comes.

First we have the Swine Flu in Mexico. Now an earthquake in Mexico, spreading chaos and unleashing the Swine Flu.

How convenient.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

Oh, Dear!

Oh Me!

Oh My!

Ya mean . . .

WOW . . . JUST THINK of the Huge Manatee of it all . . .

. . .

the death 1/3 to 2/3 . . . wouldn't quite reach the globalists' goal of down to 200 million . . . however . . . would be well on the way toward that . . .

and all these "signs" . . .

shocking . . . ya mean . . . that dusty old

BIBLE was right all along?

Who'd a thunk?

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You think the Bible was the only thing to "predict" the end or give these signs? Get real. Get rid of religion and discover God for yourself.

I realize you were being sarcastic but some swear by it.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am quite positive and optimistic things are going to work out wonderfully for me in the hours, months, days, and decades ahead...

The rest of you I am not so sure about!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wots gonna happen is gonna happen so why worry? Our destiny is mapped. Every day you wake get on with your lives. When the time is ripe just go into the light.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 18731542
Wots gonna happen is gonna happen so why worry? Our destiny is mapped. Every day you wake get on with your lives. When the time is ripe just go into the light.

That's a healthy way of looking at it

Found this article of an event 2300 years ago (last Nibiru passing?)

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join