It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chief kills 3 people in south Moscow store shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Police chief kills 3 people in south Moscow store shooting

en.rian.ru

MOSCOW, April 27 (RIA Novosti) - A senior police officer shot three people dead and injured six others at a supermarket in southern Moscow shortly after midnight on Monday in a shooting police said could have been sparked by a family row.

"At about 00:30 Moscow time, Denis Yevsyukov killed the driver of a Chevrolet Lanos who dropped him at the store," Investigation Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin said on Monday. "The police officer then entered the supermarket and opened fire...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
People are going mad all over the world... Western countries are waging wars everywhere on planet, we see these killing sprees all over --- Finland, USA, Germany, Russia --- What is going on?

This system which is based to worship gold and banks are driving us insane --- There is no freedom, but chains --- made from gold, and that is too much to handle?

I dont know, but in time od economical collapse we will get used to this kind of news --- And its only banksters and shadow governments who are responsible to these deaths and peoples sufferings.

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This just goes to show that even cops go crazy with their guns. I'm interested in what drove him to do such a thing, other than his family issues. Unless they were severe I'm guessing there's something else.

join