It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I was looking at some old stuff about Area 51 and came to the part where it mentions that Clinton signed a decree that makes it impossible to sue Area 51 and other legal mumbo jumbo.

This got me thinking about Barack Obama. As he is revealing all sorts of things such as the torture used in the Bush era, do any of you think that he will release new things about Area 51? He does seem to be trying to do the right thing doesn't he?

What do you all think?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by BSG75]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If he does reveal the files, what will we find in there?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nah, whoever is in charge of area 51 and releasing info will not allow the president to do so.... remember the president is a transient role... Hence he wont know what he doesnt need to know about places like area 51.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
At this point in time, I highly doubt that there is anything at area 51 aside from test aircraft.

I mean, honestly, with all of the exposure that it has received since William Cooper's "Behold A Pale Horse", I cant imagine anyone with half a brain contuing anything too shady there.

I could be wrong, but I would guess there are other bases out there that hold the truly secret info.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
maybe not a secret ufo then,

but what about test aircraft? Anyway, be nice to see what is in the base. I for one would like to see what is in the massive hanger that they built recently

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Those in charge of military test sites are the only ones with the entire knowledge of what is being tested there. The President is just a figurehead and needs and has very little to no knowledge of such things. So there will be no disclosure from any past or present president now or in the near future.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
short answer is NO

he is not going to reveal anything its a secret base but you can keep thinking he will if that helps you sleep better.

its a secret base!!! i mean seriously it isnt going to happen and it would be boring crap whatever he would release anyways. doubt he cares and doubt you would care either.

unless your expecting him to walk out and say hi america aliens are real!!!

that would just be dumb and isnt going to happe

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

Latest Area 51 news:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
NO WAY IN HELL DID THEY PULL EVERYTHING FROM AREA 51 OR THE NELLIS TEST RANGE MAYBE SOME THINGS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED BACK AND FORTH TO UTAH, NEW MEXICO AND COLORADO BUT TO SAY THAT THE PLACE IS NOW DEFUNCT IS PURE IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW AS FAR AS U.F.O.'S IM STILL VERY SKEPTICAL OF THE IDEA OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT BEING IN CAHOOTS WITH EXTRATERRESTRIALS AS FAR AS OTHER COVERT STUFF GOING ON I AM SURE OF IT....

DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF TEST AIRCRAFT THAT ARE STILL SPOTTED IN THE AREA AND THE FACT THAT ITS ALWAYS BEEN BUSINESS AS USUAL 7 DAYS A WEEK WITH JANET FLIGHTS AND BUSES AND NO DROP IN VOLUME OF WORKERS THAT TAKE THESE FLIGHTS AND RIDES DAILY!!!!!

IM SURE IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS WE WILL SEE THE UNCOVERING OF THE DENIED AURORA AND A FEW OTHER GOODIES THAT SHOULD BLOW OUR MINDS LIKE THE STEALTH DID WHEN IT WAS UNVAILED!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricgypsy

You might want to lay off the Red Bull and calm down a bit. Isn't there a policy in place where using all caps is a violation or is it just anoying, can't remmeber.

Area 51 is still used for testing, but next to nothing is actually stored there anymore, everything is taken there prior to testing and taken back once testing is over. Been that way for a while, mainly because of things like google earth. The newer pases are completely underground and some ar in the sides of mountains to keep them from showing on satelite searches. Area 51 is still used because of the airstrip, if they built another one it would just be found on satelite maps, but using an existing one makes it easier. I am not saying that there are not any new airstrips, just that they don't like making too many if they don't have to.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricgypsy

You might want to lay off the Red Bull and calm down a bit. Isn't there a policy in place where using all caps is a violation or is it just anoying, can't remmeber.

Area 51 is still used for testing, but next to nothing is actually stored there anymore, everything is taken there prior to testing and taken back once testing is over. Been that way for a while, mainly because of things like google earth. The newer pases are completely underground and some ar in the sides of mountains to keep them from showing on satelite searches. Area 51 is still used because of the airstrip, if they built another one it would just be found on satelite maps, but using an existing one makes it easier. I am not saying that there are not any new airstrips, just that they don't like making too many if they don't have to.

top topics

join