It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Bennewitz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What is everyone's opinion about Paul?

Anyone have, or have seen, his UFO filmed over Kirtland AFB in 1980?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't know anything about this. How about some more info and a link to this video?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Google Search.

Anyhow...his story is interesting but suddenly grows crazier and less believable as he goes on. I have a hard time believing alot of his story.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think that guy had at first a good idea and a good reason to do what he did. But indeed he might have turned crazy because he involved himself too much. As a result of this and also as a result of his contacts with the government and the CIA (Falcon, aka Richard Doty in particular), he became convinced (right or wrong?) of a big conspiracy: mis- or disinformation worked a lot on him. He later became nearly mad about it, and honestly I believe that the government isn't clean on this thing. Eventually, no one would ever hear about him, and he is now considered a bad mad! He was maybe too close to finding something?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Anybody have a picture of Paul?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here is the only one I found...

Comes from this page.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wikipedia can really summarize some topics quite well, as it does with Paul Bennewitz...

en.wikipedia.org...

sad indeed.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by senshido

I recommend Greg Bishop's book Project Beta. He interviewed everyone he could, especially Moore and Doty at length.

new topics

top topics

join