It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu - danger drug - dont take under any circumstances

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know much about Tamiflu, but like others have stated, I no longer trust the government nor the pharmaceutical industry enough to accept anything they produce and call a remedy. No, thank you. I haven't had any shots in about 16 years and have not been sick during that time. And, not surprising, the last time I did have a shot I wound up sicker than I had ever been. That dang injection kept me out of school for a week.

I strongly believe that the medical and pharmaceutical industries, along with the government, have, at least in small part, been giving people drugs to intentionally weaken their immune systems. Imagine being one of those amoral greedy bastards and being able to engineer a virus that would cause millions, if not billions of people to clamor to your so-called remedy drug. Talk about a windfall! So much money! Who cares if some people die because the drug doesn't totally do what it is supposed to, or if there are adverse reactions to it. As long as they can pad their wallets, that's all that matters. Woohoo! So much for following the Hippocratic Oath. I bet people like Rumsfeld, big pharma CEOs, and drug peddling salesmen squirm with delight when they hear about a potential pandemic.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There is a product called TransFactor Plus and one call Riovita which supposedly will knock anything out from cancer to the flu. This stuff is supposed to be no joke. I have never personally used them but I know several people who live and die by this stuff and several physicians who fully endorse it and recommend it to their patients. I hear they are selling boatloads of this stuff to the point it is getting backordered. As a matter of fact I will be ordering some very soon to have it stockpiled. The way things are looking, that might be a very good idea. Here is a link to a friend of mine's site. Visit 4Life Site His ID # is 6671053.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
First of all - Tamiflu is not a vaccine. It is anti-viral medication. Second - it is not that clear how efficient it is in treating current outbreak, from what i read Mexican doctors have troubles despite anti-viral drugs (i assume that they use tamiflu among them). Third - i would second Eldeberry and Oscillococinum. One is natural medicine with pretty nice research base, other is homeopathic that i personally do not trust but which was tried on my nieces with great sucess in usual flue.
Forth - do not panic.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Flu???? last time I had flu symptoms I battled them off in a few short hours, I assume it was flu, synus pain, headache, shaking, mild nausia, cold flushes... anywho I never ill, at the most I'll get a few symptoms for a few hours at the max. The way I see it is that the mind controls the body so I sit there and run the scenario of a war in my head, do what you like, star wars, naval battles, iraq, just imagine you as the good guys and the virus / illness as the bad guys. Consentrate on it hard for as long as you have to and it will go away. I taught this method to a guy at work and he is a testimant it works, he never gets ill either.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I read it and I'm shocked.

It is also SO confusing! Let me get this straight.

I always trused Time as a valid source of news until I joined this site. I now know they are members of the Bilderberger Group.

We know that Donald Rumsfeld is a major shareholder of Gilead the manufacturer of Tamiflu.

Add to that; Bilderberger spokesman Etienne Davignonalso is on the board of directors of Gilead.

So Rumsfeld profits. I’m guessing the Bilderberger’s wont? That doesnt add up.

Why would Time post this announcement? Sorry for being Bilderberger illiterate.

There are several powerful players involved in this. What is true?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
Vitamin C. By the gram, not the milligram. Unless you have some kind of allergy, which should have killed you by now, the worst that will happen from too much is the runs. Especially if you are a smoker. I eat 4 grams every morning. Thats 4000 milligrams

At the first sign of a cold eat about 10 grams. Also drinking a half a bottle of lemon juice will knock it right out. Use as much sugar as you need.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

If you search Youtube for FluMist a doctor on there states that if you take 3 grams (not mg) 3g each Day (thats 3g/day) would keep the virus from taking hold, and thus not get ill.

As was pointed out in another thread, too much Vitamin C will lead to renal failure, then death.

Add colloidal silver and you're better off than any stuff they tell you will cure you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Olive leaf extract, as powdered leaves in capsules, is also supposed to have good antimicrobial (anti-viral, anti-bacterial) properties...I know, I've taken it for Lyme disease (a spirochete bacteria) symptoms and it has helped greatly.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Enchincea tea coming, I'd recommend strawberry and enchincea as the strawberry cools the body down.

I need the vitamin C and zinc. I have seem to have gotten the cold from that darn chemtrail!!!

Boots tomorrow then!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So out of 24.5 million perscriptions there were 54 deaths. That is such a small number it is insignificant. The article also points out that those doses administered in Japan are ten times greater then here in the USA and how infuenza itself can cause those symtoms that those who took the drug and died had. Rummys behind this possible pandemic.
Come on people. Seriously. And if this were to mutate, what would he do. Oh, that right he is a lizard alien and probably immune to it.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by tide88]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
the pharmacist guy has it right.

To the vitamin A, I would add zinc. Besides eat right and exercise, that's pretty much all you need. If you get bad off, oil of oregano.

Vitamin C doesn't do much to ward off viruses or help fight them. if anything, they might help the body scavenge some free radicals out of your system and you might feel better from that, but you're still freaking sick.

.. and no, you don't have to take it by the gram, if you do, you're being wasteful and stupid. 2x the normal daily allotment and you're good. you're just going to pee out the rest in no time without it ever being used.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows about Tamiflu, it is basically Star of Anise.

What is Star of Anise? Please use this oil or seed with caution, but it does have medicinal purposes.

It is an Antispasmodic to be used again with caution.

www.med-owl.com...

www.fda.gov...

www.martinrothonline.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am so glad I am no longer a chemist, I could've been involved in this!

I count my blessings everyday!

Also people, colds tend to manifest itself after a sudden drop in temperature so be vigilant.

Be the people who were dissing me off over the bird flu transport wished they didn't, I knew that spelt trouble!! Plus did no one report on the missing swine flu from the army base who someone said on here?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
edited

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Cookie Doodle]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its kinda strange how I stumble upon this thread after seeing that the local doc gave my little brother whom is 15, tamiflu last week. They weren't sure if he had strep throat or the flu, because his throat was really sore, but he was also puking, so they gave him that while he was waiting on his results about his throat. He seemed to recover just fine after three or four days I believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry about the cookiedoodle edit .... that's my daughter and she had logged in on our computer and didn't log out .. and I posted thinking my account was logged in ....

We have multiple family accounts on ATS ... Me .. my husband .. and my daughter... sometimes people forget to log out and accidents happen

Originally posted by grantbeed
isnt it funny how donald rumsfeld has huge shares in tamiflu

As i said .. but deleted because it was on my daughters account ... I have read that obama owns Baxter stock. It's based in Illinois and it makes the flu vaccinations. I have not yet been able to confirm that.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The article cited in the OP means that children taking Tamiflu should be supervised closely. That's all. If it's that or dying from the flu, then I would have my kids take it and watch them closely.

I'm also sure that the FDA has some warnings about this in the information provided with the drug. I would take it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Absolutely true can cause seizures.

Read the links I posted on Star of Anise and you will understand why it should be given to small children with caution.

It works on the central nervous system.

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
The article cited in the OP means that children taking Tamiflu should be supervised closely. That's all. If it's that or dying from the flu, then I would have my kids take it and watch them closely.

I'm also sure that the FDA has some warnings about this in the information provided with the drug. I would take it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdychemist
I am so glad I am no longer a chemist, I could've been involved in this!

I count my blessings everyday!

Also people, colds tend to manifest itself after a sudden drop in temperature so be vigilant.

Be the people who were dissing me off over the bird flu transport wished they didn't, I knew that spelt trouble!! Plus did no one report on the missing swine flu from the army base who someone said on here?

News just said they think they found ground zero for the swine virus. Some small town in Mexico, apparently a 4 year old was the first to contract the virus. He was exposed to a big pig farm. So I think you theory that the military in some way is behind this is kinda far fetched.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

As i said .. but deleted because it was on my daughters account ... I have read that obama owns Baxter stock. It's based in Illinois and it makes the flu vaccinations. I have not yet been able to confirm that.

He didnt own baxter but did own AVI biopharm which does deal in flu vaccines. However he purchased only 9,000$ of the stock so I find it unlikely he would have anything to do with this.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well since it's the news media and I trust the media 100%.

I won't question the source, the people that run the media or who owns and funds the media.

It must be the absolute truth.

reply to post by tide88

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join