It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Tidal Wave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
I am not. Huma is human. No matter is muslim, catholic, or scientologist, as long as you wanlk on two legs and live under humans, you do NOT have any right to talk down other humans.
"Who sits in a glass-house, should not be throwing rocks"

No religion has the right to oppress my freedoms my good man, and Islam is the biggest oppressor of all.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Very Narrow-minded huh?
Islamization up mine....
Let People believe what they want to... Islam is a threat to you?

Tell me what seems to be threatining about Muslims towards you? Before 9/11 none saw Islam as a threat, but now they are being giving a worse image, than the nazis had....
TSS.....all hope is gone....

That's odd, I'm sure Enoch Powell was talking about it in the 60s, and I'm sure it's always been an issue where I live.

[edit]
And as I've stated, an Islamic state with Islamic laws is a definite threat to me and my way of life, in fact it's so damn oppressive that I'm glad I'm not gay because I'm sure if Islam gets it's way we'll be looking at a second holocaust on that front.

[edit on 27/4/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

For the record, I don't like governments, I don't like religions and I despise our societies reliance on profits and money.

Yes fair enough, this is your opinion.
Leave other people the chance to make their own.
Everyone here on ATS always talks about Propaganda, and how all the "Public" are affected by it. Why propaganda about Islam then? Leave these people alone for crying out loud! Doesn't anyone of you people understand that the only reaso why american troops are being killed in the middle east is NOT because of "holy War" or so, IT IS BECAUSE USA BROUGHT WAR AND DEATH TO THEIR COUNTRIES AND THEY DO NOT WANT YOU OR YOUR FALSE DEMOCRACY THERE!
these people just want to be left alone, just like anyone of us does...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
And as I've stated, an Islamic state with Islamic laws is a definite threat to me and my way of life, in fact it's so damn oppressive that I'm glad I'm not gay because I'm sure if Islam gets it's way we'll be looking at a second holocaust on that front.

-.- ....hopeless.....seriously....
I guess that everyone's brain has been affected by the hate towards Islamic cultures.
What exactly is so bad about these people? What have they doe to you?
What is so threatening? Second Holocaust?

These people do not want war, they want peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

and culture is formed by many nationalities livig together

No it isn't. It is formed over time by a society with little or no influence from the outside. "Multiculture" is a new term which does not accurately describe what it actually is...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No religion has the right to oppress my freedoms my good man, and Islam is the biggest oppressor of all.

Just so I do not get this wrong...
What do you think you are doing?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Not narrow minded at all my friend, it is in the defense of the right to be different and to be free that I disagree with all organised religions.
However, Islamic fundamentalism allows no variation from it's strict interpretation of The Koran and the Hadiths and it is that which make it so intolerable and why it must be opposed at all cost's.

Both you and your girlfriend would probably be condemned to death for your multi-cultural relationship under Sharia.
It is ironic that you defend the self same belief system that wishes to punish you yet condemn the system the defend's your right to happily live in such a relationship.

It is not the people we are at odd's with but the belief system that some of them wish to impose on us all and which the majority allow to growe by their unwillingness to condemn and to take positive action against.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I guess that everyone's brain has been affected by the hate towards Islamic cultures.
What exactly is so bad about these people? What have they doe to you?
What is so threatening?

They have been infected by the religion mind virus which replicates itself into other minds. This particular strain of religious mind virus has kept what was once the center of the world's scientific knowledge in a perpetual dark age for 2000 years.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

and culture is formed by many nationalities livig together

No it isn't. It is formed over time by a society with little or no influence from the outside. "Multiculture" is a new term which does not accurately describe what it actually is...

Weird... everyoe being nittpickey about things such as this, but how come you can be nittpickey about finding out where your hate for these people come from? Why is your religion better than theirs?
Some of you aren't even Religious..... why does this religion concern you then?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Not narrow minded at all my friend, it is in the defense of the right to be different and to be free that I disagree with all organised religions.
However, Islamic fundamentalism allows no variation from it's strict interpretation of The Koran and the Hadiths and it is that which make it so intolerable and why it must be opposed at all cost's.

Both you and your girlfriend would probably be condemned to death for your multi-cultural relationship under Sharia.
It is ironic that you defend the self same belief system that wishes to punish you yet condemn the system the defend's your right to happily live in such a relationship.

It is not the people we are at odd's with but the belief system that some of them wish to impose on us all and which the majority allow to growe by their unwillingness to condemn and to take positive action against.

I protest this statement.
The Parents of my GF (who are very religious muslims), asked me if i were muslim when i met them.
Obviously i said no.
Do you know what they said?
Quote:" God is Generous and Great!, It doesn't matter which God you believe in, it is just important to believe at all....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What Happened to tolerance?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Read what I said, not what you think I said!!

Under Sharia Law, not German Law, or UK Law or US Law, but Sharia Law!

I take you do know what Sharia Law is but obviously you are unaware of the implication's to you.

Even in predominantly Muslim countries without Sharia you find that mixed marriages are practically unheard of and are very much frowned upon.
Only in western countries do you find Muslims / Sikhs / Hindu's etc entering mixed relationship's and even then there can be much resistence.

I put to you Sir that you start reading and thinking about what has been posted before replying, it could help for improved understanding and healthier debate.

[edit on 27/4/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Just so I do not get this wrong...
What do you think you are doing?

Humm, go and look at the execution policies of any of the states which run Islamic law, look in the UK at the Muslim only grants, the Muslim only events, the Muslim only laws. Look at the increase in honer related murders, drug crime and child prostitution and trafficking in my town alone (Blackburn) all under done by a majority of Muslims.

Infact just go onto youtube and type "muslim blackburn" and see what troubles we have at the hands of this religion of peace.

You sir do not know what you're talking about, I'm the one at ground zero and your inane rants and rambles come across as the typical chant of the PC morons who've created this mess in the first place.

[edit]
I remove this quote "who've created this mess in the first place" as we all know this mess and many others where created by the war mongers who initiated the first and second world wars.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hmm... weird that four aunts of my GF are married to all sorts of other religions.
Married in Syria in a muslimic wedding....
BTW.... I am still waiting for an Explanation as to what "Old-Europe" is supposed to be

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What Happened to tolerance?

I don't know, ask The Taleban about tolerance or the muslim extremist's who protest at anything that upset's their perception of the world and how it should be.

Islam is the most intolerant major religion at present.
It has regressed over the last 200 years.

I firmly believe in equality, free will and self determination, all of which are contrary to Islamic fundamentalism.
That is why it has to be resisted.
So that people are free to be tolerant with other's!!
Pretty straight forward to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
PC Morons?
Do you not have answers anymore as that you have to start insulting?
Think what you want, all I know, is that I do not want to be as intolerant as you.
The number of muslims are growing-> SO WHAT?!
Did anyone complain when Christianity Discredited all Maya and Inca Beliefs just to make christians out of them? I believe not.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Stop cherry picking and trying to deflect.

Surely you see that it is to defend YOUR right to be in the relationship you wish to be in the march of Islamic fundamentalism has to be resisted.

You fail to even answer that point!

You defend Islam which would condemn you yet condemn us for defending your rights??????
Excuse me but I am very confused!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hmm... weird that four aunts of my GF are married to all sorts of other religions.
Married in Syria in a muslimic wedding....
BTW.... I am still waiting for an Explanation as to what "Old-Europe" is supposed to be

Old Europe is the definition of Europe before the European Union was created.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I firmly believe in equality, free will and self determination, all of which are contrary to Islamic fundamentalism. That is why it has to be resisted. So that people are free to be tolerant with other's!! Pretty straight forward to me.

This is a statement i can live with.
Same here. I just feel very very disturbed hearing things like All of them need to be stopped ad so on. Not all of them are the same.Obviously I know that there are extremists, but the catholic church has extremists too. And saying they need to be stopped is something I take Personal. If anyone were to say things like this to my GF, or try stopping her from talking to others about her heritage and religion, as well as culture -> believe me, I would go buckwild o them

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If the extremists should be stopped not the religion

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join