It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Tidal Wave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just picked up on this movie on YouTube. According to the info text it was posted originally by "Friends of islam" and then moved on to YouTube.

First of all I want to say, I'm not a racist. But I dislike aggressive immigration with the purpose of dominance. Wether we talk about the crusaders, whites, blacks, reds, yellows etc. etc. It is wrong...
I strongly believe that religions should be allowed to exist, but also that they should remain in their native area, and not spread out and force their beliefs on other cultures and/or countries.

Therefore this YouTube video has me alarmed. If the demographics posted hold up to what they expect, the Europe will be run by islam before the end of this century.

Ofcourse the posted statistics would have to be checked up on, but the prognosis does not look good.

Wether this belongs in the political forum, the conspiracies in religions forum or the new world order forum I don't know. There are hints of policy in the end of the video, and Islam itself is a religion so.. go figure.

"The Tidal Wave of Islam":

[edit on 27/4/09 by flice]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
OMG we are taking over the WORLD@!@@
go buy guns and be ready to kill the50% of muslim children being born!!!!
just wow stop wasting your time with this nonesense
still worried about muslims flyin planes into buildings...or was that already proven to be caused by ur own govt.????
im tryin to remember the last time muslims carried out an attack on american soil... hmmmm
yea we are all crazy people born and bread to kill christians because we hate your way of life...we envy all the fat people and mcdonanalds because we dont have them!!!
wake up
this crap is nothing but more hatred trying to be spread amongst you people...because looking at the history of america...everything is based on hate and racism...war and destruction...
its like a continuous nazi germany being lived out ...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bosna87
this crap is nothing but more hatred trying to be spread amongst you people...because looking at the history of america...everything is based on hate and racism...war and destruction...

Wow, sounds like the prologue of the Koran, the religion of Islam, like all religions deserves to be smashed into the ground. I would never live by the rule of islam, and if they try to make me I will join whatever group is available at the time and go and do something about it. Although I expect the right wing parties to gain massive holds on European politics in the next decade so hopefully that should slow the Islamic intrusion, shame it's the only way to deal with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm keen to join whatever organisation is most diametrically opposed to the politics of people like the poster above me. Can any of the hyper-procreating incendiary Muslims on the forum show me where to sign up?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Roark]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Just go down to your polling station and sign up for any of the top three parties, they are so scared of Muslims they ALWAYS bend over backwards for them. As for my post, I see directly the effect of a Muslim population on western world, so my opinion is valid to me. You can go and raise your self high up for your righteous, PC values just make sure you put in an advanced order for burkas for the females in your family, they'll be needing them in the next 2 decades, maybe I'll move to Israel, at least they have some balls, with winy PC liberal lot in this country, we're doomed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
When your ancestors were still illiterate hut-dwellers, Muslim nations excelled in mathematics, medicine and natural sciences.

But I digress. You're obviously a disgruntled extremist who likes to generalise about people groups you observe. Your burka comment was an especially intelligent touch.

I would absolutely lurrve to have a crack at you and your obscenely ignorant views in the formal debates forum...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
I strongly believe that religions should be allowed to exist, but also that they should remain in their native area, and not spread out and force their beliefs on other cultures and/or countries.

So...what happens when someone from Native Area A finds out about a religion in Native Area B and wants to worship that god?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

First of all I want to say, I'm not a racist. But I dislike aggressive immigration with the purpose of dominance. Wether we talk about the crusaders, whites, blacks, reds, yellows etc. etc. It is wrong...

Is it your belief that the muslims are behind a concerted effort at "aggressive immigration with the purpose of dominance"? Because then this would be a bigger conspiracy than it has been made out to be in your post, and I'd like some more info on this. As of yet, I see no evidence.

Do you not see the absurdity of this restriction, and the violation of rights it may cause? Why should a person be restricted to the geographical area they were born in, just because they are of a certain religion. Say what you will about certain religions, but if it were to have happened as you wish (with religions like Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism never moving out of their geographical birthplace), the world would have been a much less wonderful place.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OMFG people.....seriously......
What is wrog with you people? Why Muslims? Just because they were SUPPOSEDLY in charge of 9/11? Do you really think every muslim is trying to damage the US?
I can tell you the opposite -> I live in germany. Berlin to be exact. This place is not nicknamed "Little Istnanbul" for no reason. about 60% of people here are muslim. (despite what the media says) You are right, alot of them do hate the States, but not for the sake of hating them, it is because THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 and because their Countries are being treated like Sh** by yours! My GF is from syria, and her biggest dream is to live i Cali....
I am not muslim, I am catholic, but sayig things like this, you are making me an enemy too. Do you really think every muslim in this world has a bomb strapped around their body?

What ould the States be with only Caucasia americas? huh?
Nothing! It is called Culture living with other nationalities! Without Mexicans there would have never been Taco Bell. Without Germans, there would only be beer (like yours) that tastes like flavoured water. Just face it every country needs culture, and culture is formed by many nationalities livig together

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And for information; there are far more people who agree with spitefulgod than you can possibly imagine!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

All religions spread by procreation means, although I would accuse the catholic church of being the worse in this respect, "contraceptives are bad, abortion is bad" leaving a fundamentalist catholic with little choice. Islam doesn't have a stance on contraception as far as I know although the conservative muslims push it as bad. The point of the video is clear and the numbers appear from looking on the web to be valid, a Islamic state within old Europe is inevitable at this point in time following current trends. I myself as stated do not wish to live under an Islamic state and will push for my way of life to be conserved, obviously you lot see it as racist, I see it as preserving my way of life.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

What are you going on about terrorism and 9/11 for, this is about religion and the effect of religions on freedoms and rights.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
And for information; there are far more people who agree with spitefulgod than you can possibly imagine!

Ya why?

What tells you that your religion is better than theirs?
Like I already said I am Catholic baptised and everything, but you must face the fact that our religion is a religion only tells us what they want to, but Islam must tell you the whole story due to penalty if info is withheld.
All the Bible is, is a summary of what the vatican finds important enough to tell us. Alot of parts are missing in the bible, and will probably never be added

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The point of the video is clear and the numbers appear from looking on the web to be valid, a Islamic state within old Europe is inevitable at this point in time following current trends.

Old Europe? WTF is "old" europe supposed to be? There is only Europe, no new or old...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I myself as stated do not wish to live under an Islamic state and will push for my way of life to be conserved, obviously you lot see it as racist, I see it as preserving my way of life.

I do not see this as racist, it is your opinion nothing more. I see it as racist, to bring a harmless country war, just to STEAL their natural resources like your goverment does. And I see it as racist to spread false stories about a nation, just to have a reason to go harm them.
Alot of US-citizens even still see Germans as Nazis....
How do you explain this? It would be like me calling americans Idiots due to believing the BS Bush was telling you, but I do not do such.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm excluding Turkey

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery

I have no religion my friend, I am agnostic, see my post here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

But Islamic fundamentalism is the single biggest threat this world faces and it's advance must be stopped; it is evil and barbaric, indeed mixed relationship's like your's would result in both of you being very harshly treat under Sharia Law.

The UK will not allow further Islamification of it's culture, end of story!!

Edit to add:

Oh, and I think you'll find neither spitefulgod or myself are US citizens, we are both British.

[edit on 27/4/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

I'm excluding Turkey

I am not. Human is human. No matter if muslim, catholic, or scientologist, as long as you walk on two legs and live under humans, you do NOT have any right to talk down other humans.
"Who's in a glass-house, should not be throwing rocks"

[edit on 27/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Most people on ATS don't follow their elected officials point of view nor condone it, but that's politics and is just as bad as religion, I could quiet happily live next to as many black, yellow, white or brown people as you want me to. I just don't want to live next to people who follow and push an oppressive regime.

For the record, I don't like governments, I don't like religions and I despise our societies reliance on profits and money.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery

I have no religion my friend, I am agnostic, see my post here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

But Islamic fundamentalism is the single biggest threat this world faces and it's advance must be stopped; it is evil and barbaric, indeed mixed relationship's like your's would result in both of you being very harshly treat under Sharia Law.

The UK will not allow further Islamification of it's culture, end of story!!

Very Narrow-minded huh?
Islamization up mine....
Let People believe what they want to... Islam is a threat to you?

Tell me what seems to be threatining about Muslims towards you? Before 9/11 none saw Islam as a threat, but now they are being giving a worse image, than the nazis had....
TSS.....all hope is gone....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join