It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how does one get into government testing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yeah, youd be looking at a long, very long recovery time if they were screwed into your ribs.

shoulder blades would be painful everytime you moved, youd be bed bound for a longtime. but then you could flap them hahha.

[color=lightblue]----------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright dont laugh...actually laugh i dont mind haha. its only a 3 minute sketch, and it gave me something to do so im cool with it

[edit on 30-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
You should look into DARPA, they have every thing from brain machine interfacing to AI and autonomous robots.

There are plenty of areas to look into, but DARPA is the gov's tech go to people. A search based on the material provided should be more than enough to get started.

AUGCOG[ /url]

and National Security Advisor to ... stricter oversight of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency ... the futures market, the Brain Machine Interface program grew out of DARPA's...
[url=http://www.stanley2002.org/stories/090403/0904030.htm]Dept of Deception

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ADVISOR]
Thank you ADVISOR.
Even from searching I didn't hear about DARPA.
Definitely looking that up!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
yeah, youd be looking at a long, very long recovery time if they were screwed into your ribs.

shoulder blades would be painful everytime you moved, youd be bed bound for a longtime. but then you could flap them hahha.

[color=lightblue]----------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright dont laugh...actually laugh i dont mind haha. its only a 3 minute sketch, and it gave me something to do so im cool with it

[edit on 30-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

That's really good for a 3 minute sketch! You got the size perfectly!

I'm glad I insprired you to draw, ha ha.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'll actually put sometime into another one later, maybe... 3 and a half minutes. just because im nice like that....hahha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

or maybe i'll never get around to it. . who knows, i could forget in 5 minutes. if i post again i'll have something

[color=lightblue]---------------------------------------------------------------------------

goodluck with the wing things

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The dragon is taking over

Well if it is truly voluntary, I could say no to whatever I didn't want to do, right? I mean, they can't force a volunteer, that would be becoming a victim.

I don't think it would be "volunteering", but rather donating your body to science.

Since these experiments are most likely secret, they can't just tell you about experiments they're doing and let you decide which one you want to be involved in.

I'd say the plastic surgeon or w/e would be a better idea.

For the record though, I got a tattoo when I was 18 (7 years ago) which I could have done without. Thankfully anything I wear generally covers it. What you want at 18 may not be what you want at 25 or 30, but hey, it's your body.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh wow I hope your not serious, if you want wings get somebody to make you a costume or something and stay away from government experiment's especially if its DNA alteration they have no clue what they are doing, but most likely it's bioweapons research and they want to see what happens to humans on certain chemicals. The unabomber was part of such research, and he dident like it, you wouldn't like it.

And stay away from plastic surgeon's that say they can graft wings on, dam kids these days just get a tattoo of wings and get it over with, you will have less problems with a tattoo. or a costume.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join